Twld week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twld week 7

Serenity vs. Mad : Mad is going to win, serenity will show up with next to noone, yadayada.

Warpath vs Dice : So ive been noticing dice is playing people like jamal in twld, so if warpath shows up with their good players ie: hellborn, iron survivor, nemiseph, sir spider, quart maybe, there was someone else decent o ntheir roster i forgot who though. Anyways, warpath could win if they bring their best.

Epidemic vs. Rapid : Although epidemic will probably stomp on rapid, i will say that rapid does indeed have a generous amount of the asian-virgin combo on their squad. They could make it a close game depending on if our best lineup shows up/is added. As far as the asian virgins go, i will elaborate. Baron munchausen, this guy is a loser if ive ever seen one, he nearly on par with baservirgin_47x so if he plays he could go saiyan on us. And the rest of the AV's = creature, props, saetep. Could make this a close game. gl to u

Wolf vs Sage : I am unaware to distinguish the difference between any of the players on sage but i have been noticing that they arent that bad at warbird. So i figure sage will win, unless rasaq drops like 20.

Shinobi vs Quicksand : Shinobi has some virgins as well, but they dont have the asian virgin combo yet. So, im pretty sure their not going to even make this a close match, i cant think of anyone good at warbird on that squad. And with quicksand, this is unrelated but i think you should stop adding geio, hes good in twd but he does nbothing but choke in twl. imo u guys have alot more potential if you add the right people.

Fatal vs Thunder : Im gunna have to cal lthis one the match of the week. This could be a close game given that the individual who I first proclaimed an asian virgin is on fatal ( Riverside) as well as some other nerds like jones, who actually are good at this game but lately just suck. I dont think fatal will come close to winnign tho because 4 out of 5 of their lineup is inconsistent. Not to mention they are playing the squad that is home to the most napoleon dynamite looking players in the zone. you got b4servirgin47_X who posts fake pictures of females on gallery as himself and is too cool to speak in pub chat. Then comes Burnt, i like burnt he is a nerd its cool. then Ease, also got respect for ease because he talks in pub chat. and reaver. and lastly come the shittier players who have managed to top the charts on biggest virgins in TW : Yakuza - biggest asian in the game. Broly - on H.M.S.'s level of loser irl.

This week is gunna be simple and straightforward.
    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
    5:Melanoma> aight cool
    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
    5:Oops> what?
    5:Melanoma> ye
    5:Oops> you serious?
    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
    5:Melanoma> fu
    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
    5:squallFF8> this is akward

meeh

Comment

.?buy dictionary

there wasn't even a prediction given for the fatal vs. thunder game. all you're doing is calling our wbs virgins. also, GET OWNT SON.
      Fludd:
      TWLB Champion Season - 9
      TWLJ Champion Season - 10
      TWLJ Champion Season - 11
      TWLD Champion Season - 12
      TWLJ Champion Season - 12
      TWLD Champion Season - 13
      TWLJ Champion Season - 13
      TWLJ Champion Season - 14
      TWEL-J Champion Season - 4

Comment

Oops: 'This could be a close game'

Oops 30 seconds later: 'I dont think fatal will come close to winnign'

hmm
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
          Oops: 'This could be a close game'

Oops 30 seconds later: 'I dont think fatal will come close to winnign'

hmm
          ?????
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
            ?????
            call it as you see it

Comment

this could be a close game. MEANING : It has potential to be a close game.

i dont think it will be close : MEANING : I FUCKIN DONT THINK ITS GUNNA BE A GODDAMN CLOSE GAME.

Comment

1) Rasaq is on Shinobi

2) The Game.
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

I think that shinobi and quicksand are on roughly the same skill level in twld. If Hercules has a big game, quicksand will be in for a fight. Must win for quicksand, could go either way in my opinion.
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                  4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                  4:Geio> DEEZ?
                  4:Geio> LOLOL
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                  4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                  4:spirit> LOL
                  4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                  4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                    I think that shinobi and quicksand are on roughly the same skill level in twld. If Hercules has a big game, quicksand will be in for a fight. Must win for quicksand, could go either way in my opinion.
                    scoop you are a retard, and a very fat virgin retard at that...

no one likes fat kids, and fat kid's opinions don't count, get with the program chubby
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

wasn't there at least one season (maybe a few years back) where we had specific people who were dedicated to and assigned the roles of prediction writers?

we really need to have that. when just any joe schmoe can write up a prediction, we end up with lame shit like this. yeah, my comment probably offends you, oops, but face it man, you didn't put a whole lot of thought or effort into your post.

1.) predictions should be written by someone with a decent history/understanding of the league they're writing about. this allows for the predictions to be taken seriously and we can avoid a dozen troll posts in which people say, "u suk at predictin lolz."

2.) predictions should be written by someone with at least a modicum of writing talent. this allows for the predictions to be entertaining. no one likes reading a cut-n-dry snorefest. add some flair!
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        wasn't there at least one season (maybe a few years back) where we had specific people who were dedicated to and assigned the roles of prediction writers?

we really need to have that. when just any joe schmoe can write up a prediction, we end up with lame shit like this. yeah, my comment probably offends you, oops, but face it man, you didn't put a whole lot of thought or effort into your post.

1.) predictions should be written by someone with a decent history/understanding of the league they're writing about. this allows for the predictions to be taken seriously and we can avoid a dozen troll posts in which people say, "u suk at predictin lolz."

2.) predictions should be written by someone with at least a modicum of writing talent. this allows for the predictions to be entertaining. no one likes reading a cut-n-dry snorefest. add some flair!
                        if u knew anything. ud know that this week is gay as hell, and i threw soem shit together because i was bored, if i waned to analyze shit i could, but i guarantee u all my predicitions come true. pretty sure my prediction has more 'flare' than any prediction ive ever read in my life.

Comment

as shitty as his thing was, there have been enough people commenting on the games anyway. would i have prefered a better written piece? sure, but it's better than nothing. at least it isn't dripping with quicksand semen as the previous 6 weeks have been
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            scoop you are a retard, and a very fat virgin retard at that...

no one likes fat kids, and fat kid's opinions don't count, get with the program chubby
                            Not sure why you defend a squad that hates you. And shinobi is probably above you're level considering they gave us a tougher time than yall did.

And sweet personal attack brah. Means a lot coming from a guy who can't excell at anything and was forced to enlist for a paycheck.
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                            4:Geio> DEEZ?
                            4:Geio> LOLOL
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                            4:spirit> LOL
                            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                              Not sure why you defend a squad that hates you. And shinobi is probably above you're level considering they gave us a tougher time than yall did.
                              I'm not defending the squad, but I am defending a couple of the players. Plus, I haven't used the fat joke in a long time

I honestly don't know or care if shinobi gave you a tougher time, but if quicksand actually added the right people and pushed izor aside, they would do far better.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X