Twld week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oops View Post
    if u knew anything. ud know that this week is gay as hell, and i threw soem shit together because i was bored, if i waned to analyze shit i could, but i guarantee u all my predicitions come true. pretty sure my prediction has more 'flare' than any prediction ive ever read in my life.
    you're right, actually. i don't know anything. don't even pretend to know all that much about twl these days. i'm too far out of the loop. that's why i don't write predictions. :]
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

LOL ricko dont bother coming back to this thread b

jk ur cool still
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Wolf vs Sage : I am unaware to distinguish the difference between any of the players on sage but i have been noticing that they arent that bad at warbird. So i figure sage will win, unless rasaq drops like 20.

idk any of the wbs on sage either but they're record is 3-3 so they are decent im guessing, and rasaq has been on shinobi for 3 weeks now
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          scoop you are a retard, and a very fat virgin retard at that...

no one likes fat kids, and fat kid's opinions don't count, get with the program chubby
          i like fat kids

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post

And sweet personal attack brah. Means a lot coming from a guy who can't excell at anything and was forced to enlist for a paycheck.
            As apposed to a guy who does NOTHING and lives off mommy and daddies tuition?
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
              as shitty as his thing was, there have been enough people commenting on the games anyway. would i have prefered a better written piece? sure, but it's better than nothing. at least it isn't dripping with quicksand semen as the previous 6 weeks have been
              last week I wrote it for the first time, without bias, so all I gotta say is, how rude
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                As apposed to a guy who does NOTHING and lives off mommy and daddies tuition?
                Since when did going to college constitute as nothing and selling drugs as something?

BACK ON TOPIC: the only squads that matter are epidemic thunder and mad.
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                  Since when did going to college constitute as nothing and selling drugs as something?

BACK ON TOPIC: the only squads that matter are epidemic thunder and mad.
                  can we apply to have other squads automatically dissolve?

Comment

All im saying is why rip a guy for doing what he's got to do to make a living? Their is nothing wrong with going to College when mom and dad can afford it, but for the everyday man life is a struggle and you have to do what you can to make ends meet and provide for yourself. Until you do that you really can't say shit about a man devoting years of his life to his country until you become one yourself. Incase you haven't heard in my state the economy was hit the worst and I have not been able to find a decent job for two years. So I've got to do what I got to do to survive since mom and dad are not around anymore and going back although possible, is not something I care to do if it can be avoided.

Back on subject, We (qs) are still on track to make the playoffs we just simply have to take all our remaining games more seriously and show strong lines every sunday. Don't go celebrating victory yet still alot of games to play. -_-
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

selling drugs is certainly a better idea
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

You watch too much DEA tv shows pascone. You act like im moving kilos of cocain in my bright yellow hummer bumpen too $hort on my 2 15's down the block sippen juice in da hood. This aint a tv show homie.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Hes going to be Frank Lucas one day.

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

nah, of all the people i know that got into drugs, most of them couldn't afford anything still and lived at home still with their parents anyway. according to stories, you evidently did something wrong as you ended up in jail or something.

nonetheless, i'm not gonna argue going to college on your parents dime isn't easy, because it is, as that happened with me. college isn't hard and people that claim it is are probably stupid. then when they claim they are god's gift to society, it gets old fast.

my only point was, there's always a better option than selling drugs.
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

u can join the army for free
                              5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                              5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                              5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                              5:Melanoma> aight cool
                              5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                              5:Oops> what?
                              5:Melanoma> ye
                              5:Oops> you serious?
                              5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                              5:Melanoma> fu
                              5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                              5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

I mean one day scoop will probably do something with himself other than take it easy like he is now, but I dunno if he should be calling out someone for taking a nuclear-related job (which takes aptitude FYI) in the navy. HF landing that great, cushy job you want coming out of college in this terrible Obama/Bush economy though. And when you do get a job, dont expect that you wont be someones bitch for quite a while as most everyone knows you dont have anything meaningful to bring to the table.
                                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                                X