X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oops View Post
    'flare'
    flair******
    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
    beam> stfu tsunami
    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
      I mean one day scoop will probably do something with himself other than take it easy like he is now, but I dunno if he should be calling out someone for taking a nuclear-related job (which takes aptitude FYI) in the navy. HF landing that great, cushy job you want coming out of college in this terrible Obama/Bush economy though. And when you do get a job, dont expect that you wont be someones bitch for quite a while as most everyone knows you dont have anything meaningful to bring to the table.

There are always jobs in the medical field.
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
        There are always jobs in the medical field.
        What, are you a nurse now chubby? The question you should ask yourself is how can you attack someone who enlisted when you are morbidly obese? On top of that, I've always had the money to go to college from a trust fund through a millionaire great aunt of mine. I enlisted for other reasons. You wouldn't know anything about the real world, and I don't expect you to, but quit pretending you do. Also, you tell me whose resume will look better in the future. Someone like you who has a degree and no life experience, or someone like me or izor who will have college degrees AND military experience. I won't even get into the veteran's preference aspect if you ever apply to any government job.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

this is very related to 2dimensional spacenavigational battles
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
            I think that shinobi and quicksand are on roughly the same skill level in twld. If Hercules has a big game, quicksand will be in for a fight. Must win for quicksand, could go either way in my opinion.
            Oh, and I will play...
            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              What, are you a nurse now chubby? The question you should ask yourself is how can you attack someone who enlisted when you are morbidly obese? On top of that, I've always had the money to go to college from a trust fund through a millionaire great aunt of mine. I enlisted for other reasons. You wouldn't know anything about the real world, and I don't expect you to, but quit pretending you do. Also, you tell me whose resume will look better in the future. Someone like you who has a degree and no life experience, or someone like me or izor who will have college degrees AND military experience. I won't even get into the veteran's preference aspect if you ever apply to any government job.
              i applied for (and got) a government job without veteran's preference and with no experience out of college.

in your face
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

stfu americans.

your future is doomed

Study hard,Work hard......to pay ur debt.
                Mega Newbie
                TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
                TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
                TWEL wb and spid Champion!
                TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
                TWLJ bencher Champion
                TWLB bencher Champion
                Inactive Player

Comment

Exalt, veterans pref is betetr than no veterans pref, with scoop, if hes majoring in pre med, is dropping close to a 4.0 and tryign to go to med school, veterans pref isnt goign to mean shit, and im gunna go out on a limb and say you and/or izors degrees arent pre med or anything close to a 4.0 gpa, which would mean scoop is going for a medical job and you are going for...? he's going to get the better job
                  5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                  5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                  5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                  5:Melanoma> aight cool
                  5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                  5:Oops> what?
                  5:Melanoma> ye
                  5:Oops> you serious?
                  5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                  5:Melanoma> fu
                  5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                  5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                    my only point was, there's always a better option than selling drugs.
                    no its not, everytime i dun it , i gotz mah drink oOon

plus if im correct, selling drugs is part of the medical industry

a

Comment

Shit my best homie just got out of 5 years of college and STILL cant find a job in California. What hope do I have without a college education? I cant afford it, I gatta do what I gatta do. And the money I make does not cover the costs of paying rent / cell phone / comcast bills / PG&E.... I have to rely on goverment checks right now. Thanks for your tax money guys.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

i feel this thread has fallen off its rails and is no longer about twld
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Only poor people have lice.
                          Superman don't need no seat belt.

-Muhammad Ali

TWDT-D, TWDT-J, TWDT-B Champion 2011. Yes am this gud.

Mafia XLIV: Bound By Honor - Champion (Inmate)

Comment

Originally posted by Versa View Post
                            Only poor people have lice.
                            plz practice ur javelin skills instead of posting on forums
                            1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                            Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                            1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                            1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                            beam> stfu tsunami
                            Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                            beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                            Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                              Exalt, veterans pref is betetr than no veterans pref, with scoop, if hes majoring in pre med, is dropping close to a 4.0 and tryign to go to med school, veterans pref isnt goign to mean shit, and im gunna go out on a limb and say you and/or izors degrees arent pre med or anything close to a 4.0 gpa, which would mean scoop is going for a medical job and you are going for...? he's going to get the better job
                              The better job is all relative to what you think a good job is. A lot of medical jobs have a high burnout rate because they are very stressful. I'll take my easier job with less pay and enjoy life more.
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                                The better job is all relative to what you think a good job is. A lot of medical jobs have a high burnout rate because they are very stressful. I'll take my easier job with less pay and enjoy life more.
                                i guess
                                5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                                5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                                5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                                5:Melanoma> aight cool
                                5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                                5:Oops> what?
                                5:Melanoma> ye
                                5:Oops> you serious?
                                5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                                5:Melanoma> fu
                                5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                                5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Working...
                                X