• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
    Thanks for your tax money guys.
    when i read that sentence, one thing came to my mind " Black people "

Comment

N thats welfare your thinking of. Im on unemployment.
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
        Exalt, veterans pref is betetr than no veterans pref, with scoop, if hes majoring in pre med, is dropping close to a 4.0 and tryign to go to med school, veterans pref isnt goign to mean shit, and im gunna go out on a limb and say you and/or izors degrees arent pre med or anything close to a 4.0 gpa, which would mean scoop is going for a medical job and you are going for...? he's going to get the better job
        Well, it depends on if you view an electrical engineer as a worse job than a nurse. Also, how would you know what my GPA is? I am probably smarter than scoop, but I chose my life a little differently than to live off mommy and daddy.

I also have far greater people skills based on the fact that he is fat and lives off his parents money, therefore he has lower self confidence as well as little to no real life experience.

IF he becomes a full fledged medical doctor, he will end up making more money than me overall, but he will also work far more. On top of that, if he has any type of student loans taken out, he will be paying them back til he is 50. Med school is very expensive. Med doctors that weren't actually handed money from their parents for school don't make money til they are 50 based on their debt they have to pay back.

I think its safe to say that his job won't be too far ahead of mine in most categories.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

thats why you gotta have 2 jobs like software developer during the day and mma fighter after 5:30 pm... one guaratnees money, other guarantees bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Well, it depends on if you view an electrical engineer as a worse job than a nurse. Also, how would you know what my GPA is? I am probably smarter than scoop, but I chose my life a little differently than to live off mommy and daddy.

I also have far greater people skills based on the fact that he is fat and lives off his parents money, therefore he has lower self confidence as well as little to no real life experience.

IF he becomes a full fledged medical doctor, he will end up making more money than me overall, but he will also work far more. On top of that, if he has any type of student loans taken out, he will be paying them back til he is 50. Med school is very expensive. Med doctors that weren't actually handed money from their parents for school don't make money til they are 50 based on their debt they have to pay back.

I think its safe to say that his job won't be too far ahead of mine in most categories.
            is scoop actually fat
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
              And sweet personal attack brah. Means a lot coming from a guy who can't excell at anything and was forced to enlist for a paycheck.
              Seriously? How can you assume anything if a guy enlists. I don't understand this. Most forego college to serve. This makes no fuckin sense bro.
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                Seriously? How can you assume anything if a guy enlists. I don't understand this. Most forego college to serve. This makes no fuckin sense bro.
                some even go to college then go to the army to become officers!
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                  is scoop actually fat
                  his gallery pictures showed he was lol
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I dont know how high yours is, but if hes serious abotu pre med then he knows hes not goign to get anywhere without close to a 4.0. Also, if hes doing pre med hes probably not going to be a nurse, you can get ur degree in psych or something easy and still be a nurse. and it doesnt matter how you put it, if he becomes a doctor which will make at least 100 grand a year if not more, even up to 200 or 300 grand, and you make an engineer, youll be making say 70grand a year tops. hell make a shitlaod more than you regardl;ess of any loans
                    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                    5:Melanoma> aight cool
                    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                    5:Oops> what?
                    5:Melanoma> ye
                    5:Oops> you serious?
                    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                    5:Melanoma> fu
                    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                    5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Squadless View Post
                      thats why you gotta have 2 jobs like software developer during the day and mma fighter after 5:30 pm... one guaratnees money, other guarantees bitches
                      unless u play subspace under the name squadless
                      5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                      5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                      5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                      5:Melanoma> aight cool
                      5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                      5:Oops> what?
                      5:Melanoma> ye
                      5:Oops> you serious?
                      5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                      5:Melanoma> fu
                      5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                      5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Rasaq

I'M BACK BABY!!!!

Haven't had internet since last Thursday...finally got it fixed. Just in time to get warmed up and own the shit out of QS. ...THAT'S after I figure out why every time I try to open up Continuum my desktop freezes.
                        Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                          I dont know how high yours is, but if hes serious abotu pre med then he knows hes not goign to get anywhere without close to a 4.0. Also, if hes doing pre med hes probably not going to be a nurse, you can get ur degree in psych or something easy and still be a nurse. and it doesnt matter how you put it, if he becomes a doctor which will make at least 100 grand a year if not more, even up to 200 or 300 grand, and you make an engineer, youll be making say 70grand a year tops. hell make a shitlaod more than you regardl;ess of any loans
                          Do you even know how much electrical engineers make? Do you realize how much nuclear engineers make? How about electrical engineers with nuclear experience and a top secret government clearance? Do you even know what that means to possess that?

He might make more, but I chose my career field just as he chose his. On top of that, I make a 4.0 simply because I already know almost everything that I am being taught in college. College is a joke to me compared to the actual schooling I did in the military. The navy does a pretty good job of training you in a very short amount of time when you have to work on multi-billion dollar equipment everyday. Do you even realize what it is like to go to classes in the military 12 hours a day, everyday? Have you ever had to do up to 20 hours a day of mandatory study time? I don't think you have any clue, or you wouldn't be talking to me right now about scoop's 4.0 GPA. College is a joke, plain and simple, and anyone who says it isn't is a joke themselves. I don't care what you are studying, although I will say that med school is significantly more challenging than someone going for a poly sci bachelors, for instance. Either way, I could care less about how much he makes, because I chose my career for my own reasons. If I wanted to go to med school, I would be more than able to.

Also, you must not know much about doctors, or you would realize that they do NOT make 300k a year coming out of college. You would also know that since med school racks up bills totally more than 100k, it takes quite a big chunk of money away from a new doctor fresh out of school. It takes a LONG time for any person with a doctorate to start making their real value.

Now oops, please continue with your bullshit. It's funny watching you pretend to know about things you have no clue about.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

i wanna be an astronaut 8)))))((
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Last remark on this thread. I'm going to be debt free out of med school. I am planning on specializing in anesthesia to be come an anesthesiologist. These people make upwards of 500k per year where i live and have extremely flexible hours. I've done my research and job shadowed/volunteered with the right people and am pretty much assured a job as soon as I get out. Also, on the subject of choosing a laid back job, anesthesia is definitely one of the more laid back jobs I have ever experienced. It pretty much entails doing some math and putting the correct amount of drugs into people. This of course has many variables but is all in all not stressful. During the surgery, you basically only monitor and up doses if needed unless something goes wrong with the surgery. So please, can quicksand get off my nuts and stop trying to prop up their own jobs and lets get back to spaceships?
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                              4:Geio> DEEZ?
                              4:Geio> LOLOL
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                              4:spirit> LOL
                              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                                Last remark on this thread. I'm going to be debt free out of med school. I am planning on specializing in anesthesia to be come an anesthesiologist. These people make upwards of 500k per year where i live and have extremely flexible hours. I've done my research and job shadowed/volunteered with the right people and am pretty much assured a job as soon as I get out. Also, on the subject of choosing a laid back job, anesthesia is definitely one of the more laid back jobs I have ever experienced. It pretty much entails doing some math and putting the correct amount of drugs into people. This of course has many variables but is all in all not stressful. During the surgery, you basically only monitor and up doses if needed unless something goes wrong with the surgery. So please, can quicksand get off my nuts and stop trying to prop up their own jobs and lets get back to spaceships?
                                So one of you lazy assholes is why I remember waking up during my surgery and feeling some shit get ripped out of me
                                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                                X