Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Not of the Year

The horrible freaking server/hopone.

Throughout all of TWL, I've been lagging during my TWL games, and by watching others, I've noticed I'm not the only one. Right after my lagouts vs. Thunder, I go to Chaos Zone to play a Match there, and my lag is fine.

Stupid zone.

qq

Comment

b/c no pew pew
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Not gonna lie but the server honestly has been sucking ass this season and last season too (I honestly am not a laggy player compared to ppl like jones/vitja/meganewbie/etc.) and racked up about 13lagouts (most lagouts of any player) last season. This season I'm suffering from similar problems yet my connections has not changed at all in the past 3 years.

Either way this is nothing to whine about. I'm just happy TWL is still running and the game is still running. Guess I just need to go to the library if I want to -2ez- some newbies ;-)

Comment

riverside has always been a lag ass. He lagged out of a game in hz wich prevented his team from playing 6v6. Think its more then the Tw server in his case.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

i live 30 min from server and lagged out of a game... 5mb connection
            1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
            Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
            1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
            1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
            beam> stfu tsunami
            Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
            beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
            Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
              The horrible freaking server/hopone.

Throughout all of TWL, I've been lagging during my TWL games, and by watching others, I've noticed I'm not the only one. Right after my lagouts vs. Thunder, I go to Chaos Zone to play a Match there, and my lag is fine.

Stupid zone.
              same problem here
              TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                riverside has always been a lag ass. He lagged out of a game in hz wich prevented his team from playing 6v6. Think its more then the Tw server in his case.
                First of all, if it's infact hopone, then of course i'm gonna lag in HZ.

However it isn't. I fixed that HZ lag (turns out my faggot roomate has been downloading or streaming during those night-times).

So you're wrong. There's probably nothing that can be done, but I'd still like to QQ about it. That's all for tonight. And based on the responses, it seems I'm not the only one, AS I ALREADY STATED.

Comment

blarghh?

First of all Hyperspace and Hockey Zone are both lag free. They are located in a different server (New York) compared to Trench Wars, Extreme Games and Chaos (Washington).

I would love to see Trench Wars to be moved to New York, that way there would be less latency and no HopOne bullshit every single day. My lag is just fine after 1 PM EST anyways so I can still play TWL (although sometimes the lag lasts for the entire day, ugh). :wub:

Comment

stupid laggots
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

hey, at least the game's still up and running.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                        First of all Hyperspace and Hockey Zone are both lag free. They are located in a different server (New York) compared to Trench Wars, Extreme Games and Chaos (Washington).
                        I get no lag from EG and Chaos. Typically I don't get lag from TW but there have been some issues lately. When my lag in TW flares up, my connection to EG and Chaos remain unaffected so I'm thinking it's less a problem with location and more a problem with the server itself.
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

When my lag goes up, it affects EG and Chaos as well (both of which are in the same location as Trench Wars' server). And all tracerts show the same problem, which is..

*drumrolls*

HopOne :fear:

Comment

i've had lag issues for months...pretty poor connection but on sundays my ss lag gets a hell of alot worse...like 3% s2c and 800ms high...only on sunday evenings tho
                            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

quick - someone dial 9-1-waaaaaaaaaaaaah so the waaaaahmbulance can show up and give you a quick waaaaaaahmburger
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                              X