• Time
  • Show
Clear All

go mad

even if it isn't ya berfday
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
      I suggest you stop fake quoting or I'll send you off to Ring where you belong.
      lol oh yea my bad, forgot about Reaver

so Reaver starts, Misled subs!
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Burg View Post
        Yeah Serenity has no subs, whoever shows plays. thx

raizin gonna get a boner u put him in a thread about warbirds too
        he does start right lol?
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

GAZO STARTING FOR SAGE!
          WOOOOHOOO!! \o\ \o/ /o/
          1:Vergilius> ive been wondering something
          1:Gazo> tell me!
          1:Vergilius> suppose that i would clone myself
          1:Vergilius> but i change the y chromosome into an x chromosome, thus making a female version of myself
          1:Vergilius> and then fuck that clone
          1:Vergilius> would that be masturbation or incest?

1:Jason> i think soupero is slightly underdeveloped or something

Comment

Originally posted by Gazo View Post
            GAZO STARTING FOR SAGE!
            WOOOOHOOO!! \o\ \o/ /o/
            :greedy:

Comment

hey wow, someone actually put me in to sub for something! Fortunately we only showed 5 so I actually played! SUCKERS
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                hey wow, someone actually put me in to sub for something! Fortunately we only showed 5 so I actually played! SUCKERS
                that game wasnt as close as i had expected it to be -_-

Comment

nice call on the epidemic/mad there
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                    nice call on the epidemic/mad there
                    y the i on fire quote replaced

Comment

Working...
                    X