No announcement yet.

TWLD Hot or Not - Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mentioned in one of the last predictions u guys should stop adding geio. go figure.
    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
    5:Melanoma> aight cool
    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
    5:Oops> what?
    5:Melanoma> ye
    5:Oops> you serious?
    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
    5:Melanoma> fu
    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
    5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
      gonna pull 20 on your squad this weekend pascies, just like ronaldo :wub:
      only thing you'll pull like ronaldo is your hamstring
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Not really true izor...me and pureownage should have been the not. Think about it...what does it matter if vys goes 20-10 or 10-10...that was not a must win game for his squad...Quicksand really really needed that game to be won. So in reality I think you are a bit biased

Comment

Well I'll explain this again but you're not gonna understand it. I think that GZ led his team a lot better than War did in that win, and I think that those 2 blew the game a lot worse than you and PO. Even if we had someone that didnt get just 1 kill those guys played a good game and it wouldnt have been easy.

If you really think someone else would be better writing this and they want to by all means have them do it. But of course I already know the answer to this is that no one else wants to and even if they do people will still whine about it.
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
            only thing you'll pull like ronaldo is your hamstring

lol! :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
              Well I'll explain this again but you're not gonna understand it. I think that GZ led his team a lot better than War did in that win, and I think that those 2 blew the game a lot worse than you and PO. Even if we had someone that didnt get just 1 kill those guys played a good game and it wouldnt have been easy.

If you really think someone else would be better writing this and they want to by all means have them do it. But of course I already know the answer to this is that no one else wants to and even if they do people will still whine about it.
              Good point...im not trashing you at all i enjoy the reads they are decent and all. I just have my own opinon but nontheless cheers

Comment

Nice game last weekend War. Keep it up :thumbsup:
                3x TWLD All-Star
                2x TWLD Finals MVP
                2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Working...
                X