No announcement yet.

Playoffs?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good decisions...its much better for the league to simply wait a week or two than risk all the games being interrupted by one of many bot failures. I guess they made a tough decision a bit easier

pascone youre pretty retarded i liked some of your decisions as twl coordinator but rushing through the league isnt going to help anything
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
      Good decisions...its much better for the league to simply wait a week or two than risk all the games being interrupted by one of many bot failures. I guess they made a tough decision a bit easier

pascone youre pretty retarded i liked some of your decisions as twl coordinator but rushing through the league isnt going to help anything
      where did i ever claim we should rush through the leagues? when maverick and dock> are saying that the bots are fixed, god forbid i take that for something positive and inquire about the situation further
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

PH is doing a good job, as far as I know not one stupid appeal has been accepted, or for that matter, even turned in. Getting an appeal accepted by PH? Why even bother. Perhaps an official announcement in bold letters saying "TWL is postponed this week due to bot failures" would be beneficial.

Comment

http://twl.trenchwars.org/

done about two hours ago

and as far as i know nothing has even been appeal-worthy thus far but if someone thinks something is worth bringing up they're damn sure welcome to file an appeal, obviously i'd like to get an appeal-free season in because that would mean no loopholes have been abused but if there's a problem then do tell us about it so we can fix it
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Ban delectable from the finals this season to make up for Pascones transgressions.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So ppl have to stay warm for lj/lb for like month and a half. Great.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

being warm won't save us from the dreamwin train anyway

everybody just pack it in
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                  PH is doing a good job, as far as I know not one stupid appeal has been accepted, or for that matter, even turned in. Getting an appeal accepted by PH? Why even bother. Perhaps an official announcement in bold letters saying "TWL is postponed this week due to bot failures" would be beneficial.

:P All the good appeals have been used on pascone.
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    being warm won't save us from the dreamwin train anyway

everybody just pack it in
                    hahaha dw train, so cute. ^_-

Comment

Working...
                    X