TWLJ HON Semifinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ HON Semifinals

This was a week of expected vs the unexpected.

First match was Dice vs Boss: R1 Boss 50-48, Round 2 Boss 50-41 Boss wins 2-0

Coming into this match noone thought boss had a chance in hell to win, making dice the easy favorites.

First round was played very well by both teams as it ended 50-48. Even though cape pulled a 13-10 i do think if someone such as Hlk or stayon was played over him the match could of been different. The difference in the match came to teaming. R1 boss closed the match by out teaming dice overall. Kid cudi mvped this round with a 13-9

Second round was not as close as around a little over mid game boss took total control and eventually the match. Again the difference came in teaming. Boss simple out teamed dice and led to the dissapointing performances from mm89 evasive and cape. As i said before stayon could of made the match more interesting but it was too late as his 1 death sub in ended in a 0-1. Even though these players failed, Mess and fieryfire managed to go positive. All of boss played well as all had kills ranging from 9 to 11. In this round they simply outplayed, and outteamed dice, taking the win and the unexpected trip to the finals. Scarce took mvp in round 2 with all players playing generally well for boss.

Though dice did not make it to finals i commend them for doing so well during the season, unfortunately it seemed for some reason the only squad they couldn't beat was boss eventually stopping them at the semis.

Second Match: Mad Vs Thunder: R1 - Mad 50-47, R2 Thunder 50-46, R3 Thunder 50-43 Thunder wins 2-1

The outcome of this match was as expected though mad played much better against the powerhouse thunder than many would have thought. Round one was very close as the score ended 50-47. Both teams played generally well but in the end marge ended up choking and with evildeed playing very well mad was able to take the round

Round 2 was also very close and at some point its looked as if mad was going to shut out thunder 2-0. Several players in this round choked: dazzal vys turban, bhang maybe could have done better if he was in from start, amputate and fludd. The difference here was thunder having less players who choked. Both thunder (ease 16-8) and mad (evildeed 17-10) had an outstanding player this round. Evildeed was left 2v1 in the end and was not able to pull of something big, thus having fludd and ease finish out the round bringing the match 1-1.

Round 3 Is where thunder picked it up and seemed to gain more confidence and closed out the match. Fludd again did not have a very productive round with his 6-10, but this didn't matter with ease and necromotic playing very well in the final round. The problem with mad was that only evildeed went even the rest went negative. Though props needs to be given to ED as he played very well throughout the whole match against the tough squad of thunder.Thunder's teaming allowed them to close the match with a not as close 50-43, taking the game and bringing them to the finals with a possible chance of winning LJ for the 4th time in a row.

Congrats to both Boss and Thunder for making it to the finals and good luck to both of them. This is a match of the underdog coming and unexpectedly making to the finals facing the powerhouse everyone new would be there.

Hot of the week: This was tough but i had to give it to Kid cudi with (13-9) and (11-9). This is because of how well he has played throughout and allowing his squad to finish in 2 pushed him to mvp of the week.
    Runners up: Ease: (10-10), (16-8), (13-9) very well played, one of the best in the zone. Evildeed (14-10), (17-10), (10-10) though on the losing team his great scores were enough to get him mentioned, very well played this season ED.

Not of the week: All of dice: 50-48, 50-41. They had a great season but being number one seed getting shut out by the 5th seed in 2 with a slaughter in the second round deserves not of this week.
    Runners Up: mm89 (9-10) (7-10) we know you can play better, you let your squad down this week. Fludd (8-10), (4-8), (6-10) You are great you just didn't show it your going to have to pick your game back up to impress in the finals.

stop making reviews about games your own squad played in.

you're an idiot if you think people will take your summaries seriously.

p.s. entire dice team on the not? boss members on the hot? mon dieu! that was unexpected
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

excuse me izor does this all the time and if u actually read and or saw these games you would know this is true. Id say my review was preety well done

Comment

paradise fuck off.
        TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
        2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
        TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
        cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

ya these seemed about right. :P

Comment

ye yoh paradise fuk off

we need ppl lik him to write this
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by liquor View Post
              excuse me izor does this all the time and if u actually read and or saw these games you would know this is true. Id say my review was preety well done
              Yeah but mine are done welk newbie
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

mine is much better than yours. Yours is basically just a QS fanboy letter, mine atleast is what actually happend.

Comment

ur right this is a well written recap.

thx, post mor.
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by liquor View Post
                    mine is much better than yours. Yours is basically just a QS fanboy letter, mine atleast is what actually happend.
                    Why is this newbie backtalking me? Occasionally I will throw some trash talk in my writeups, actually all the time since thats the only point in reading/writing the damn thing. Seriously, who would read it to actually find out what happened? Theres a site that already has players' records. Also, I've written these when my team has lost as well, so coming out once a year to brag about your own squad then calling me biased is pretty funny

Comment

read this one and not izor's hth

Comment

wheres your finals hon newbie?

Comment

Working...
                        X