No announcement yet.

Finals Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't the times start from 1:00 PM and go to 5:00 PM, either way?

+ you don't have to worry. TWLB / TWLJ's will be over in 2 rounds, which should speed up this a bit, unless Quicksand is being a fag squad that wants to start the game at 4:30 instead of 4:00 - 3:30.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
      how have the other finals days worked as far as scheduling goes?
      you're pretty much looking at it, i can't remember ever seeing overlaps

brb coffee
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

@ PH:

Can't you speed up the league if a game ends before scheduled, such as in two rounds? Force it, in fact. :wub:

e.g. Thunder wins both rounds against Boss within 50 minutes (1:30 EST / 2:00 EST timeslots). This leaves an extra 40 minutes, which means that you could move the TWLB game from 3:00 EST to 2:30 EST, which would speed this shit up by at least 30 minutes.

If same happens with Respects game, which will also be a two rounder, then make the TWLD 1 hour earlier than planned.

:wub:

Comment

Im sorry but, Quicksand isn't going to move any of the games from their designated playing times. They will remain where they are, and they will be played exactly 30 minutes from one another at 4:00, 4:30, and 5:30 PM EST.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I mean, Weak specifically took off work during these designated time slots and is going to be running back and forth between his job between rounds, Kid Kaos has already told all his contacts that he isn't going to be able to sell drugs between these specific times, and Izor already told the AF that he can't fly any planes during the times that have been schedules for us.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              exactly 30 minutes from one another at 4:00, 4:30, and 5:30 PM EST.
              ???
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

QS is gonna play/win the 1st round at 4:00, run around and last as long as they can the 2nd round, then play at 5:30 for the third. duhhhh

Comment

Relax, I'm sure our line will be on before 4:30 to watch the other games. We'll beat thunder's top line with ours, so whatever time we decide to manhandle them is fine with me
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

BTW games int he past have always been scheduled for 2/3/4 right? but if the games go on for 3 rounds they will take more than an hour, and i havent seen any of the previous finals go on at the same time as another. PH is probably doing this to alleviate any conflict in times between the leagues. I mean it really would be a shame if people stopped watching dice vs respect in round 3 cause a much more interesting game was going on in TWLD. I'm willing to play with the schedule if LB is still going on obviously, but Quicksand's fans expect this game to be going down no earlier than 4 pm, so I would prefer waiting till then at a minimum
                    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                      BTW games int he past have always been scheduled for 2/3/4 right? but if the games go on for 3 rounds they will take more than an hour, and i havent seen any of the previous finals go on at the same time as another. PH is probably doing this to alleviate any conflict in times between the leagues. I mean it really would be a shame if people stopped watching dice vs respect in round 3 cause a much more interesting game was going on in TWLD. I'm willing to play with the schedule if LB is still going on obviously, but Quicksand's fans expect this game to be going down no earlier than 4 pm, so I would prefer waiting till then at a minimum
                      think the games used to be scheduled 1:00 / 3:30 / 4:00, this time it's 30mins later. happens.
                      gl.

Comment

I mean, Weak specifically took off work during these designated time slots and is going to be running back and forth between his job between rounds, Kid Kaos has already told all his contacts that he isn't going to be able to sell drugs between these specific times, and Izor already told the AF that he can't fly any planes during the times that have been schedules for us.
                        Or what you could do is plant a bomb in servers in dc. If you guys start losing, detonate.

btw, tell weak i can cover for him at work if he offers to pay 2x the hourly wage : D

oh and ease? stf you're gonna get rocked.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Deal paradise, Weak is a waiter so he only makes 2.13 and hour, he gets paid off tips, hope you have fun making below minimum wage sucker.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Deal paradise, Weak is a waiter so he only makes 2.13 and hour, he gets paid off tips, hope you have fun making below minimum wage sucker.
                            lol i'm paid hourly, I get $9 plus I keep the cash tips :P but para ill pick u up from campus since my work is 15 min from there, meet me at thompson lib.
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Working...
                            X