Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Finals Hot or Not

Not : Izor (5-9, 5-9, 8-10)

This is the only TWLD match I bothered to watch the entire season. Face it, you basically threw the title at Thundara and said "here i dun really want this". Hell, you let chuckle go 8-3. The first round was extremely winnable, and you lost by two. You went -4. If you do the math, that means you cost your team the round, and seeing as it went to 3 rounds, the entire game. Furthermore, you overrated your own squad, calling it a fairly easy win. Everyone else did their job and did fine. You failed. Even in the round you won by 11, you still managed to pull out another 5-9. Both shitty 5-9 rounds were the result of you failing to team, suiciding and missing, and in general being a shitty player. You. Just. Lost. The. Game.

Dishonorable Mentions - No one. Everyone else from both squads seemed to have two decent rounds and one mediocre round. Izor deserves this one alone.

Hot : Raspi (14-10, 12-10, 8-9)

Besides being clutch in the first round, a fairly consistent performance with quite a few saves. Everyone expected you to do well, and you did.

Honorable Mentions - Weak (13-10, 12-8, 4-10) Okay, so I watched the last round speccing you half the time, there were some bad shots in there, but for a lot of it, it seemed your team was running away from you, and with a pair of nice rounds to start off with, you at least gave QS a good shot at a win.

If Izor responds to this topic in any form - document.write "Why is this newbie talking to me?"
    Cheese!> 13 in base is enough for a 7v7

Also, toke jopic.
    Cheese!> 13 in base is enough for a 7v7

Comment

I agree with the NOT (sorry Izor), but the HOT is debatable. I think it should be split up between Raspi and Ease, as Ease won that round 3, dictating the tempo, etc. Great season to both teams, gotta give props to QS for making it that far. Shouldn't have had Kthx aKa ignite/Izor talking throughout the week, otherwise, people wouldn't be hating so much.

Congrats Thunder.

Comment

Izor best player in Trench Wars?
        TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
        TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
        Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

war it shows i can message u on ICQ, u use icq? lololol
          3x TWLD All-Star
          2x TWLD Finals MVP
          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

gg thunder, it was my fault qs lost, I played horrible round 3 and I take the blame for this one.. sorry guys.
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

shit happenssssssssss
              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
              1:Cower> Sword
              1:Kthx> ok
              1:Cower> Axe
              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
              1:Cower> ?
              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

what's wrong with me going 8-3 <_<
                TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Can't forget how i killed racka twice within 15 seconds to win round 1

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
                    what's wrong with me going 8-3 <_<
                    you had big vitja shoes to fill this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                      Can't forget how i killed racka twice within 15 seconds to win round 1

You also can't forget the huge eat chuckle ate aswell that basically gave you guys the round. Dont think you would have won if Racka takes out chuckle with that shot it would have been a 1 on 1 with RaCka having the kill advantage at 49-48. Think we would have won that round.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Meh despite all my shit talking during the course of the season there are players from every squad I actually have some sense of respect for.

Thunder is a good group of players who is basically like a slightly older Quicksand in terms of having a loyal playerbase of the same players every year, with newly brought in rookies who learn to perform well under their guidance.

So instead of mentioning a few things like the first round 3 and the chuckle eat I will just say good game, and good season.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                        X