Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby
    You act as though Rampage has depth.

Rampage has absolutley NONE in dueling and jav. Your 2nd string could probably lose to DragonGuard in a blink of an eye.
    Rampage got to much depth in dueling its not even funny... Light on the other hand could prolly lose to DG.. You got it all wrong =/

Comment

our jav lineup is a bit shallow but our wb lineup is not
      jee

Comment

Rampage : 50 Light : 26

Ruby. Shutup
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Give them a break ... Ruby just had a bad day and they put in their 2nd string lineup =/ ... pity Ruby ...

Comment

God, can't believe I didn't see this.

Light has so much depth it's pathetic. Without Blood and Banzi Rampage is merely another average squad, and they could be beat by anyone at any given time. Sudden pathetically hides behind these players and talks shit like Crome did, except Crome was a better leader in the fact that most of Siege comprised of elite duelers. It's a repetitive pattern that makes me want to puke. If you fail to see this, then you are just being ignorant. The fact Rampage beat us 50-26 remains, thus you fail to see who we played, and the situation Light was put into, we were forced to play me, and fbz was too scared to play, as I usually take the risks to play though inactive, fireballz tends to be alot smarter and knows when he will suck due to inactivity. As I hadn't played any subspace during that week due to the fact that I was (and always am) busy with Real Life. Blood knows exactly what I'm talking about, no need to explain further.

I can't wait til' our 1st stringers all come online. Tis' will be a great day to shove up the assholes to whom whoever hates on Light and is a jackass all the time. You blind ignorant fuckers. Froedrick, don't talk, you're on Melee. I am tired of you bugging me you stupid piece of shit.

As for rampage, see you in the playoffs

Edit: Don't get mad rampage, I hate your Leader, not you.
            Last edited by Ruby; 05-25-2003, 07:20 PM.
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Youre the ones who need ure best Line to think u can beat us tho we owned u without our best .. I dont know in wich way light got more depth than us then heh 8(

Comment

Never said directly Light has more depth. In what way was that match not your first string? You had Blood and Burnt. I know that for sure.
                Last edited by Ruby; 05-25-2003, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I tought banzi was in our first.. hmm maybe im wrong

Comment

SIgh ruby u dumbass

Your excuses get boring. Light sucks, your starters suck, your bench sucks, you suck. It's that simple, you don't belong in the same arena as us, we beat you without breaking a sweat, hell I was typing half the match and still went 7-5, gj losers. You should all stop being inactive, retire, and dissolve, give elu your 1-2 decent players so we have some competition. Our 2nd string wb team would win by 20 vs u skilless lamers.

Comment

Sudden pathetically hides behind these players and talks shit like Crome did, except Crome was a better leader in the fact that most of Siege comprised of elite duelers.

Edit: Don't get mad rampage, I hate your Leader, not you.

Haha, this is funny shit. FYI I piss off tw pecople on purpose, and I just see who's stupied enough to reply to my retarded posts, think we have a winner here..

As for bad leadership, I see you're doing a good job, Light is inactive and literally sucks plus recruting people we wouldn't even consider for a farm team if we had one. Not to meantion the teamspirit seems alltime low.

Don't drive over a cliff with your imaginary porche with your wife next to you now...

oh, and cool down ladybuck, its a game.
                      $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Sudden
                        Haha, this is funny shit. FYI I piss off tw pecople on purpose, and I just see who's stupied enough to reply to my retarded posts, think we have a winner here..
                        That's funny, all this time I just thought you were a rambling ego-maniac. Turns out you're just here to piss people off and purposely act like a jackass!

It's all so clear now.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Yes, but I feel I choose the wrong path in this game, sorry for all the stupied posts, ill redeem myself now

I cleared my perm ignore list, and ill treat everyone as a potential online friend now

Later

your friend
                          sud
                          $$$

Comment

online friends rock
                            IM GONNA FUCK U UP BAD

Comment

Re: SIgh ruby u dumbass

Originally posted by Nethervoid
                              Your excuses get boring. Light sucks, your starters suck, your bench sucks, you suck. It's that simple, you don't belong in the same arena as us, we beat you without breaking a sweat, hell I was typing half the match and still went 7-5, gj losers. You should all stop being inactive, retire, and dissolve, give elu your 1-2 decent players so we have some competition. Our 2nd string wb team would win by 20 vs u skilless lamers.
                              I'm glad there isn't too many of you in this game. God someone shoot this man. .?squad 4-10

Comment

Ruby and Sudden should make a squad together.
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X