TWL Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow sir beat me to it....this a joke? y u steal my pic
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

dark wins lj fierce ld dice lb. Zidane 4 rookie of the year in lj

Comment

LOL GEIO, rookie of the year..actually giggled
        SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
        SSCU Trench Wars
        Triple Threat
        SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
        SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
        SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
        SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
        SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
        SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
        SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
          PH admits he's the fat kid everybody is disgusted off.
          i see you're still all over my nuts like crabs

how cute
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

pj makes fun of ph, so he must be on his nuts. ph makes fun of every poster in tw forums, so ph must be on all our nuts. like a village bike except fatter and less useful.

Comment

i go through an entire twl-related thread without mentioning pandora and this is how you repay me

eat a hot bowl of dicks bro
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                Zidane 4 rookie of the year in lj
                questionmark
                1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                beam> stfu tsunami
                Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

LOOOOOOL ur sig +1

1:fLaReD> ROFL i try to weird my roommate out as much as possible
                  1:fLaReD> like last night i heard him coming to bed so i let my dik hang out
                  1:fLaReD> pretending 2 sleep

o and:

TWLD: sk8 vs fierce
                  TWLJ: sk8 vs dark
                  TWLB: dice vs penetrate
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

TWFF: Joshua Cribbs vs Justin Forget

TWFF: Cres not caring vs Exalt's long explanations
                    Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

seahawks need to realize forsett is all they need!!!!!!!

in other news:

Comment

LOOOOOOOL...That's awesome. Won't be 'til 2086 when a Browns player is on the cover of anything.
                        Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

The best players decide to go to post-graduate school when the Browns have one of the top 5 picks.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Some predictions for the moment, since not one person in this thread has actually stayed on topic:

I only really focus on LB, and so I'll stick to what i know:

*In TWD Ladder order, line-ups/rank is subject to change*

Squad: Dice
                            Notes: If you have eyes, you know Dice is clearly the dominant force in basing at the moment. With a 5:1 W:L ratio, and an as-low-as-your-mom's-saggy-tits amount of losses, 20, they are clearly the favored team. This isn't too shocking, not much to be said. Zizu is known as the best terrier in the game, alongside the most dominant spider combination in the game right now, and a good assortment of sharks, Dice is probably going to win, but I won't say they will for sure because (contrary to what the zone thinks) basing is still alive and has a lot of competition left in it.
                            Key Players: Stayon, megaman89, cripple, zizu, jamal

Squad: Penetrate
                            Notes: I think that when it comes to non-Dice squads, there is a large range of talent, and that Penetrate/Pandora are the two next best squads to Dice. I expect Pene to at least make semi's, and if they make a run for the Championship during a hot streak they won't be so easy for Dice or Pandora to take down. Breakout players like Cintra and Davy, alongside guys who have gotten significantly better over the last few years like Trasher, and (if used) Acidbomber's annoying under tactics will prove to stand up well to the competition that this season will bring.
                            Key Players: zhou, veLOce, Trasher, cintra, royst/lunch3 (where are you guys!)

Squad: Pandora
                            Notes: As I said before, it's really too bad a lot of people have given up on basing when there is so much talent left in the game. Pandorespectliner always shows a lot of potential when it comes to the finals, but fall short. They have a great top spider line, and Vatican/Mythril has proven to be a pretty damn combination, with guys to support like Cig Smoke. When Evul rejoined, I assumed it was because Shayde had left and Vati was looking for a 5th starting spider. With Shayde back, Pandora really does have some great spider depth and with diakka holding it down in terr, I think there's a lot of potential in Pandora this year. Shayde, Zung, Sarger is a crazy ass combination. Plus, I'd love to see them win something finally , definitely a semi-finalist/finalist though.
                            Key Players: Vatican Assassin, sarger, Zung, diakka

Squad: Trauma+
                            Notes: Well, for starters, Trauma+ has come a long way in the passed few months. From being entirely EG-based, to a bunch of TW players trying to help, back to inactive, mainly EG based, and now a mix of everything, has proven that Trauma+ clearly has the stability to stay together for the league. Props to you guys, had you not been so active, TWD would have been so boring this season. Bring some more EG guys over here . WELL, from what I've seen, guys like Blahhy. and cocaine have really shined in their transition from zone to zone. Nit3 has been improving, Schope joined, as did Tigron-X and Surpassed. They may cause some upsets from the lower tier basing squads if they have a good day.
                            Key Players: Blahhy., schope, Nit3, Tigron-X, cocaine

Squad: Sage
                            Notes: I think Sage looks stronger than I've ever seen them. Honestly. A good assortment of spiders, sharks, and Nycle in terr (unless Kawrae comes back?) looks awesome. Spikey and M_M God will lead the way in spiders if they are smart, even though Spikey can terr, I think personally that he'd be more effective in spider because he's a machine. I think if Sage brings their A-line every game, they'll win a lot, and may make semi's. Right now, the 2nd finals position is up for grabs, and I think between Sage, Penetrate and Pandora, we have 3 great squads who really have a shot at making finals. This will be an exciting season.
                            Key Players: Spikey, M_M God, Apocalypse NOW!, cyrus, NL>Trigger

Squad: Freebie
                            Notes: A lot of people didn't look at Freebie as a powerful squad a few months ago, but imo they've improved. They remind me of a newer version of Brainwave, but better at other leagues. They will be able to put up a fight, especially if they bring a top line, so I don't think they should go under-estimated. However, I don't think they'll make playoffs. I hope you prove me wrong though, I have a soft spot for underdogs.
                            Key Players: Hulk, bolt, Pure_Luck, Weaver, ph, max b, Downfall, chuckle

Squad: Sk8
                            Notes: I don't think Sk8's basers have been doing it enough recently to put up much of a fight against the top tier squads, but they may lead the pack of underdogs. Again, prove me wrong, I don't think any one team is a definite win regardless of their monstrous spider lines or shark depth. Anyone can win this season, especially when people start hopping squads and line-ups get mixed up. Turban is probably one of their best basers, along with Ease, Necromotic and Raples. I don't know who would terr, as they have scoop, and Zizzo, but I was told dreamwin. If he can let his team do the work I'm sure they'll do fine in a few of their tougher matches and cause some upset.
                            Key Players: Ease, Turban, Raples, Falk

Thanks all, I thought some of you would enjoy a read.
                            Last edited by Pressure; 09-10-2010, 02:25 AM.

Comment

thanks for the predictions thix, good stuff. zizu wont make any twl games this year though
                              Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

I predict
                                - one huge scandalous staff issue that greatly impacts the season
                                - less bot impact than in the last few previous seasons
                                - same amount of over-inflated egos and bragging as in previous seasons
                                - same amount of whining and making of excuses as in previous seasons
                                - same amount of inducing as in previous seasons (which explains the bragging and the whining)
                                - same tired, boring regular season domination by the usual crews
                                - same dull and monotonous playoffs that go on until the paint dries
                                eph

Comment

Working...
                                X