Twld week 2 hot or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twld week 2 hot or not

#1 personality and entertainer in tw will be providing the hot or not for twld week 2

alright lets get this started with the matches:

Paladen 33 Vs Asians 50

Paladen starting line: Jessup, Klean-x, claushouse, phyre, whinegum
    Asians starting line: wage, speedkillz, oranje, moto trucker, zagis

This game started out favoring the Asians from the get go. Wage (12-9) and Speedkillz started off the aggressive tempo which helped oranje and zagis (9-6) snipe and clean up. Jessup (3-7) did not look his usual self this game and was subbed out for resurrected. Not sure why paladen started 'klean-x' but this guy started off to an awful 1-5 and was subbed out for aware. Phyre managed to go positive even though his team played terrible. MVP was Oranje with 11-3.

================================================== ==============

Penetrate 29 Vs Fierce 50

Penetrate starting line: zhou, minotaur, brokenfist, bacon, turmio
    Fierce startling line: vash, weak, skepsis, vys, deez nuts

Probably the least entertaining game this week. Fierce started out dominating and ended it pretty swiftly. Perhaps the loss against asians was the motivation needed to get Fierce back on track. Vash (11-5) and Deez nuts (13-7) lead the way and brokenfist disappointed many fans with his 3-10. Unabled leaving Fierce to join savanger because of not starting was probably more entertaining than the match itself. MVP was deez nuts with 13-7.

================================================== ===============

Freebie 34 vs SK8 50

Freebie starting line: beam, saetep, props, kid kaos, burg
    Sk8 starting line: ease, turban, high templar, creature, scoop

Alot of speculation was involved in this match up. Many people thought an upset might occur making this the most entertaining matchup of the week but Ease and company made sure to quiet the crowd. Turban was on beast mode during the game and a "y i on fire" goes out to him. Props was subbed out for Cross who did manage to go + but a little too late. MVP was Turban with 15-7.

Syne 36 Vs Pandora 50

Syne starting line: Auger, harder, golden duck, Monst3r, surgery
    Pandora starting line: mythril, money, lasenza, shayde, clark kentaro

Pandora started off to a great start. Auger and Harder combined for 0-7 into the first 2 minutes of the game. However both of these players managed to comeback, but the irony being Paky Dude aka monst3r (4-10) and Surgery (4-7) choked. Surgery was subbed out for Verbal who went 0-3 and this pretty much sealed the deal for pandora. Money lead the way for Pandora with his 13-6 and mythril (10-8) and kentaro (10-7) supplied the help. Mvp was Money 13-6.

Sweet 50 Vs Savanger 42

Sweet starting line: sacra, vicarious, riverside, dak, regen
    Savanger starting line: peru, misled, welt, the voodoo child, yakuza

Probably the best match of the week. This game was close pretty much the entire round with Sweet hanging on to a 4-5 kill lead. Dak lead the way with a monstrous 15-5. Riverside on paper might look like a newbie with his 5-10 but he did manage to out mobey and peru and ensure a victory. Not sure what savanger was thinking starting 'the voodoo child' who was subbed after going 2-6. Peru (14-10) and Yakuza (10-10) were the only players for savanger who showed up to play. Mvp again was Dak with 15-5 who was on form with his sniping and mid-range game.

================================================== =============

Mvp this week goes out to: Dak (15-5) and Turban (15-7) for dominating

Honorable mentions go out to: Money (13-7) and Deez Nuts (13-7) and also Oranje (11-3)

Lvp goes out to: Brokenfist (3-10), Jessup (3-7), Monst3r (4-10)
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 09-27-2010, 12:41 AM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

gr8 thread

cres probably top 5 hot or not writer in TW
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

i hope this sunday solidified money's spot in this game as one of the best wbs of all time
      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
        i hope this sunday solidified money's spot in this game as one of the best wbs of all time

mythril prolly top 5 cap in tw

guy made pro call to play shayde in my stead today as i tired from night of furious mosh pitting at concirt
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

money> y eye on fire
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

allow this gr8 success story 2 be known

ty 4 this

Comment

Rather see Skullspace doin' hot-or-not than seeing any future threats from some random pubber named Crescent Seal.

Comment

rasaq vs me cuz flacco throw game winning td 2 boldin vs cleveland browns gg

Comment

I noticed that all of the sk8 starters are now on Fierce. The drama continues to unfold!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                    I noticed that all of the sk8 starters are now on Fierce. The drama continues to unfold!
                    lol i was thinking what this fuk talking about, ty sir 4 typo

Comment

Ty 4 tis. Makes me wish was in twld
                      TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                      2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                      TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                      TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                      cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                      Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Sounds like a boring week all around.
                        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

i will eventually appear for my squad and contribute to twl...although i'll prob make us worse
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                            Sounds like a boring week all around.
                            it was to be honest....not sure if anything exciting happened in twlj or twlb

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                              gr8 thread

cres probably top 5 hot or not writer in TW

Yes, very thorough, good read -- except for this gem: "Pandora started off to a great start." ^-^
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                              X