X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD: Week 3 Predictions

NP: No Love - Eminem ft. Lil Wayne.

Fierce vs Paladen [50-34].....MVP: Weak
    Fierce Lineup: Deez Nuts, Apok, Stylez, Weak, (delectable, kyou, vys, drow, racka? depends who shows none are really active)
    Keys to Victory: Don't choke.
    Paladen Lineup: Jimbei, Exalt, Jessup, Aerin, Claushouse....subs: Rainbow Seeker, Klean-x
    Keys to Victory: "It depends on how well Paladen is playing that day and if they can hold the team together without getting pushed and torn apart. Netherless, I like to cheer for the underdogs show us something special Paladen .:fear:"

"This Game has potential to be close but also potential to be very very bad."

Asians vs Syne [50-37].... MVP: Moto Trucker
    Asians Lineup: Zagis, MITB, Speedkillz, Wage, Moto Trucker....subs: Pascone(can he even play?), Zelazny
    Keys to Victory: "Asians are favoured in this matchup. They remind me of UF a few years ago. They definately team better than Syne and midrange better... so if they can stay together I would say this game would not be too difficult to win.
    Syne Lineup: Auger, Harder, MONST3R, Cloth, Quart....subs: Empion, Golden Duck
    Keys to Victory: "Look for Paky Dude(MONST3R) to choke as he seems to be in a terrible slump ever since TWL started his rec could make or break the game for Syne. Rasaq(auger) hasn't been playing up to the level he should be either. Look for big games from Auger or Harder if Syne does pull through with a W. Syne needs to gain momentum early and play an aggressive style.

Sk8 vs Savanger [50-38] MVP: Ease
    Sk8 Lineup: Fujiwara, Ease, B4serman, Burnt, Scoop ....Subs: Creature, Turban
    Keys to Victory: Destroy Sarrow early, shut down Peru.
    Savanger Lineup Peru, Sarrow, FST, Unabled, Halls
    Keys to Victory Peru, Peru, Peru. Oh and Unabled and Sarrow need to stay alive longer than 6minutes.

Penetrate vs Freebie [50 - 47] MVP: No1 giv any effort. We vs u .1%.
    am not this typer of prediction anymore.

Sweet vs Pandora: no comment.
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Might want to change your Paladen starting line by removing Jimbei and adding Rainbow Seeker...also Informant can be a sub for them. I don't know how much that would effect your prediction for the game seeing how RS is a pretty good player. Pascone and Unabled aren't playing either, have to wait.

Comment

Working...
    X