• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Round 4 Prediction

Freebie vs Fierce
    Freebie - Ricko, saetep, sphinktor, props, beam Sub - kid kaos
    Fierce - Deez nuts, Stylez, Kyou, Weak, skepsis Sub - delectable
    If fierce ever showed up with their good players they might have a chance at winning twld but they now may be struggling to make playoffs. freebie has a solid lineup and kyou sucks in twl so freebie is going to win. LVP = Kyou 6-10

Paladen vs Syne
    Paladen - Jessup, Aerin, Exalt, resurrected, claushouse Sub - rainbow seeker
    Syne - Auger, monst3r, harder, quart, esau Sub - empion
    Since I haven't said it yet, claushouse really blows and should have easily won that game to fierce for a number of reasons i wont get into right now. That beign said, i think syne may actually win a game this time, but both teams have equally awful players so its a toss up. LVP = claushouse 1-5

Penetrate vs Savanger
    Penetrate - zhou, bacon, brokenfist, eria, let
    Savanger - peru, fst, unabled, misled, yakuza Sub - welt
    Well savanger is going to win this because penetrate in twld is a joke and savanger actually has some monstrous virgins in their lineup. With peru's lego man haircut and misled having costume parties with nixi, penetrate shouldnt be a problem for them. LVP = bacon 4-10

Asians vs Sweet
    Asians - Zagis, Rookie, Zyphen, MITB, wage Sub - anyone
    Sweet - sacra, a2m, riverside, dak, vash
    Asians could be good if they add the right line. Whether or not these people show up, something like epoch, no <3, pascone, zelazny, spider web, zyphen. But it wont matter because asians is going to get out-asiand playing against people like riverside and dak. Few can compete with such a high calibur of asian so whatever. LVP = MITB 1-6

Sk8 vs Pandora
    Sk8 - Ease, creature, turban, high templar, obi sub - anyone
    Pandora - mythril, money, oops, sir spider, lasenza/kentaro
    Well ease may take this game a little more seriously than his last games and add himself, but i dont think it will matter because he still thinks turban, creature, high templar, and obi are good but that shit may work on paladen but they suck. Add your a-line or you may find yourself struggling for a spot in the playoffs while sweet books a spot in the finals with savanger because their the only teams that play their top lines. Pandora got rolled last game cuz noone knows how to dodge a stray and its gunan be the same thing this week, well see how it goes im shipping adderal to my players. LVP = high templar - 5-10
    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
    5:Melanoma> aight cool
    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
    5:Oops> what?
    5:Melanoma> ye
    5:Oops> you serious?
    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
    5:Melanoma> fu
    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
    5:squallFF8> this is akward

I agree with your predictions, except obviously I'm gonna assume fierce wins, but your right, if our other wbs dont show up soon, we're gonna struggle. RaCka has some computer problems, so I hope he gets that fixed, but luckily crome recently joined, and delectable showed up and he will be starting (or at least he should be) plus deez nuts was on vacation so he should be back this week, or latest by next weekend. Apok hopefully has some more free time,. - sorry for the rant, just wanted to clear that up.
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Freebie 39 - Fierce 50

Paladen 50 - Syne 42

Penetrate 35 - Savanger 50

Asians 48 - Sweet 50 (gonna be a close one)

Sk8 50 - Pandora 43
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

dont worry weak kobe mode is engaged

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
          dont worry weak kobe mode is engaged
          what the fuck is weak kobe mode?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
            what the fuck is weak kobe mode?
            allow comma b/w weak and kobe
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol paul , geio calls himself kobe, and on that not i did forget bout geio and skepsis, so sorry bout that guys, just show up more and get active again plz?!
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

geio giving himself a 'kobe mode' is like vfx using ce. its not goign to matter because your awful either way

Comment

You out of your mind. Oops you don't even start for Pandora and you want to sit here and critique many players on how bad they are and what not, when you yourself don't even help out your squad. Cheers, hopefully see you on the battlefield
                  Last edited by Geio; 10-06-2010, 07:00 PM.

Comment

time to initiate weak kobe mode *bricks a 3, rebounds* *misses layup* *falls back on defense and trips over shoelaces*

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                      time to initiate weak kobe mode *bricks a 3, rebounds* *misses layup* *falls back on defense and trips over shoelaces*
                      ...and still able to put up 40 pts and win a ring.
                      Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

GET EM RAS. kobe tha man! Bout to win again this year. Allow 3pts to rain down

Comment

I'll stick with Jordan over Kobe/LeQueen any day of the week son. NBA 2k11 baby.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post

LVP = claushouse 1-5
                            close prediction. ps i put up 11 vs. a squad u bench on. so easy to criticize from spec.

maybe you should just stick to giving coords
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

when do i bench? I cant even remember what squad you played or what squad your on for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X