Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is everyone on kks nuts. Guys a legend. Get off em. I got you kk

Comment

truth to be told, freebie has got more solid (and active) warbirds than kid kaos, especially when you consider his current level of playing. yet they get benched over him. :wub:

Comment

he having off days!

Comment

i'm aiming for 1-6 this weekend, by the LD final I reckon I could pull a solid 1:1 score if I get 1 more kill every round
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
            i'm aiming for 1-6 this weekend, by the LD final I reckon I could pull a solid 1:1 score if I get 1 more kill every round

thats the spirit!

we 0-6 brothers gotta stick together
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Honestly turban where are these active warbirds that are being benched? Freebie honestly only has about 7 wbs and the rest are basers/javs. I dont hear anyone complaining to me about me playing over them. If somebody has a problem with me playing TWLD for my own squadron then they can kiss my ass. We lose in a team effort, we win in a team effort. I really dont see how anyone could possibly say im the sole reason why freebie losses TWLD games. We kinda all suck if you ask me rofl. And we really dont care but to just have fun with it. Atleast thats the way I look at it.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                on a different note, I got a new computer, been using a 15 yr old one up til today, so far so good, hopefully it will help me in twld, yes i know its unrelated, but this was exciting.
                haha this explains why you still play subspace, give it a month and we'll never hear from you again
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

here's some facts that you may already know about:

you are inactive and aren't good at all at your current level. there are several players on freebie that could do better than you at your current state; in fact in the last game against pandora, you had three or four players in spec that would have done better than you. you shouldn't be adding yourself unless you plan on getting at least semi-active and kind of back to your own level.

also: i've heard some bitching on freebies chat about you, just throwing that little fact out there. not to cause any extra drama, but i think you deserve to know that they aren't too amused about the fact that they get benched over someone that is inactive and has close to no chance of doing good at the moment.

:P

(love ya)

Comment

arnt you a jav turban?

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      here's some facts that you may already know about:

you are inactive and aren't good at all at your current level. there are several players on freebie that could do better than you at your current state; in fact in the last game against pandora, you had three or four players in spec that would have done better than you. you shouldn't be adding yourself unless you plan on getting at least semi-active and kind of back to your own level.

also: i've heard some bitching on freebies chat about you, just throwing that little fact out there. not to cause any extra drama, but i think you deserve to know that they aren't too amused about the fact that they get benched over someone that is inactive and has close to no chance of doing good at the moment.

(love ya)
                      For someone who constantly talks about how nice he is/how you don't trashtalk at all, you really don't stfu.

Can't wait to lol at Sk8 for starting you.

Comment

truth^

either way i care about freebie (bet i talk most on that fucking chat lol) and want to see them do well in twld. this is why i want kid kaos to stop adding himself to the games if there's better players available, as freebie is a wild card that can pull some upsets if they show the right lineup.

and truth to be told, kid kaos isn't in that "right lineup" at his current level. :wub:

(not that he COULDN'T be good -- he just isn't good at the moment. too inactive, man, too inactive. and he doesn't even care anymore, so why not add those that actually care?)

:fear:

(bored, taking a break from LoL)

Comment

i am the spokesperson of freebie & pals.

ty 4 this honir cud fuk u wif 0.1% effirt on week 9 rivirside. not that they'll add me for the big games, albeit it would be hilarious if they did and i somehow (yeah somehow!) did well. :P

@ geio: i consider myself more of a spider if i had to pick a favorite ship. either way, i don't restrict myself to one ship only like some mentally handicapped people. just like i don't give this game my 100% focus either as i am capable of multitasking, and that is what makes this game entertaining.

it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring to play this game full screen. like really. have any of you ever tried that? windowed for life.

(that was a random post to up my post count, ty for this)

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

(love ya)
                            But thats exactly what you are doing. And it aint shit talking unless they say it to my face which they havent so either your talking out of your ass or I have huge bitch made players on my squadron. Could be possible, half my squad I dont know or talk to. .?squadowner Freebie If I didnt care at all I would have dissolved this squad a long time ago. I just dont get worked up over losses anymore because it aint that big a deal to me anymore. Hopefully that will change when the playoffs come around and if we are in them. As I recall last year the same sorta things were being said about me and a few others in QS during the regular season last year. We squeeked into the playoffs and thats when we all really started to try more and get more active and we made it to the Finals.

Me and Ricko go over our lineups just before every match and try to put togther a starting 5 that we feel gives us the best chance to win. Im a 11 year veteran of this zone and I think you would be hard pressed to find someone on my roster that has more TWLD experience. They way I see it, so far ive gone positive in the games that we were supposed to win, and negative in the ones we werent supposed to win. So Like ive already said, our lossing is a team effort, not just because im inactive. If you put someone else in for me, I bet they would have gone 8-10 vs pandora aswell. So please stop being a drama queen turban.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                              But thats exactly what you are doing. And it aint shit talking unless they say it to my face which they havent so either your talking out of your ass or I have huge bitch made players on my squadron. Could be possible, half my squad I dont know or talk to. .?squadowner Freebie If I didnt care at all I would have dissolved this squad a long time ago. I just dont get worked up over losses anymore because it aint that big a deal to me anymore. Hopefully that will change when the playoffs come around and if we are in them. As I recall last year the same sorta things were being said about me and a few others in QS during the regular season last year. We squeeked into the playoffs and thats when we all really started to try more and get more active and we made it to the Finals.

Me and Ricko go over our lineups just before every match and try to put togther a starting 5 that we feel gives us the best chance to win. Im a 11 year veteran of this zone and I think you would be hard pressed to find someone on my roster that has more TWLD experience. They way I see it, so far ive gone positive in the games that we were supposed to win, and negative in the ones we werent supposed to win. So Like ive already said, our lossing is a team effort, not just because im inactive. If you put someone else in for me, I bet they would have gone 8-10 vs pandora aswell. So please stop being a drama queen turban.
                              I thought you were supposed to win all of them. The whole - you play to have fun is total bullshit. You play this game to win and since you can't win you come up with lousy excuses like "I don't try." You talk shit when you lose so I know you care.
                              A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

am happy 2 say me n ricko recovir from the 0-6 show n put up good game 2day

allow high five
                                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
                                X