Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was only after so much time because humid completely went m.i.a. for weeks pj

Comment

hypocrit left roster during softlock for 6 days, then joins back and gets added back to twl roster?......u bout done?

p.s. wrote this in violish then decided to be semi serious about this
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

This appeal will officially close later today at 4PM EDT. Read on for my explanation and tentative decision.

Less than 24 hours after I stepped in as head op, hypocrit informed me that he had been accidentally de-rostered and wished to rejoin Dark's roster. After verifying that he had actually left as opposed to being axed, and that he had not joined another squad, I agreed to put him back on the roster and subjected him to the standard one-round waiting period for anyone joining a roster.

Now, while I cannot verify hypocrit's story 100%, I also cannot disprove it, and as such, combined with the fact that he contacted me in a very timely manner and met the baseline criteria for an accidental de-rostering, I trusted his word. As such, I will not overturn his eligibility or Dark's victory over Fierce.

In regards to Amnesti, who is not really officially involved in this appeal but insisted earlier today that he was the victim of some horrible miscarriage of justice at the hands of the league ops that I feel I should clarify: I never spoke to Amnesti personally, nor did I speak to any of Dark's captains about Amnesti's roster status. Even if lines of communication had been opened, Amnesti would not have been permitted to rejoin Dark's roster due to precedent being set on this matter several seasons ago (what I refer to as the "Mouse rule"). Basically, a player who is axed from a TWL squad after the hard lock may not rejoin his roster under any but the most unusual circumstances (e.g. a captain's TWD account being compromised). As Amnesti's axing was confirmed to have been done by a captain, he is and will remain ineligible, and this will continue to apply to any players who experience this issue in the future.

Finally, concerning infrared, I never spoke to him or Fierce's captains in regards to putting him back on the roster. However, due to the unusual circumstances surrounding my inheritance of the head op position, as well as the unfortunate precedent that I set by putting hypocrit back on Dark's roster (I'm going to regret this "slippery slope" bullshit at some point, or at least give future ops headaches with it), infrared will be granted playoff eligibility for Fierce. However, he will be subjected to the same one-round waiting period as hypocrit. First he needs to rejoin Fierce's TWD roster, then a captain of Fierce needs to ?message me and I will make the appropriate changes to the roster.

Note that this is a unique and extenuating circumstance that only came about because of humid's sudden departure and the subsequent breaks in several lines of communication, so if anyone is considering trying their luck and leaving their roster, don't do it. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, I'll fuck you with a rake. At least I think that's how it goes.

This thread will remain open until the appeal is closed, and unless another op presents a strong case for overturning my decision, this is how it will stand.

(PS: If it's true that these de-rosterings were just the result of two kids suffering from emo rage, I will personally hunt both of you down and relieve myself in your kitchen sinks.)
        Last edited by PH; 11-15-2010, 03:15 AM.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

so all we have to do now, if we want to continue to be eligible after leaving and rejoining a squad, is to get rid ph and cut off his fingers.

slippery slope ph, slippery slope.

Comment

a rake, paul
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Mind you, I don't even play TWL, so the outcome of this really makes no difference to me. I'm as impartial as it gets with this, but in the interest of fairness I thought I should point something out.

After verifying that he had actually left as opposed to being axed, and that he had not joined another squad
              Not only did Infra quit his squad, but immediately joined Asians, and even created 2 of his own squads (1 of which is currently active in TWD)

I'm only stepping up because you granted immunity on the condition that Hypocrit did none of these things, whereas infrared did. Maybe it changes nothing, I couldn't care less, just my 2 cents

Comment

supposedly he did that because he was informed (not by me) that he wouldn't be allowed to rejoin fierce's roster, so i don't think it's fair to punish him for a hiccup in the ops' communication

truth be told i think both players involved here just got emotional, but due to humid's sudden and unannounced absence i have to give them the benefit of the doubt

Comment

I don’t think it is the right decision, but it is a fair decision.
                  Why not change the Rules by removing the 'penalty' parts from it. Simply state what things are against the Rules and whether they are a minor or major infraction (or even a couple of more categories). Then simply make decisions during the season using the common sense approach. This is what really seems to happen now except there is opportunity for numerous time wasting appeals based on the penalty parts of the rules.
                  eph

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    infrared will be granted playoff eligibility for Fierce.
                    Infrared you're probably sweating HARD right now :P
                    ...flared relax buddy, keep it in the pants
                    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                    SSCU Trench Wars
                    Triple Threat
                    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

seems pretty fair, imo.
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

i chat 2 mr infrared on facebook n he say

post in thread
                        "yo i just copy pasted my posts from fierce chat they told me to say it, i dont even wanna rejoin"
                        because thats TRUE lol
                        flared wrote what i should say in chat
                        i copy pasted and posted it
                        (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

rainbow seekir fake quoting again

see sig

Tsunami> LOl
                          beam> stfu tsunami

Comment

fierce probably has a better chance without you tbh

Comment

you are so right...

what's all the fuss about!?

Tsunami> LOl
                              beam> stfu tsunami

Comment

Looks like we're done.

Thread and appeal closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X