No announcement yet.

Top Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireballz/Hannes/Destroy/Phyre are our sharks. Phyre is extremley good, I wonder why we don't play him.. then again, phyre is good in any ship in TWLB. Including Ter, (his lag shines there$$)

My favorite combos:

Fireballz + Hannes

Miau + a2m (miss the shriek days ) Damn it, why did shriek have to stop caring for TWLB after Light beat them :/

Myself, I don't think Jonas is all that, but I'll put them in there because they just are diso.

Mantra + Jonas

Oh, and RyanG owns all in shark
    Last edited by Ruby; 07-26-2002, 02:19 PM.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Jonas
      Mantra-Slider
      Phyre
      Hannes
      fireballz
      OGReD
      a2m+
      Adman
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

RyanG too

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
          Don't remember who normally sharks with a2m+..

I sharked by myself in the past 2 twlb games...It worked vs. paladen and almost worked vs. pallies (if only we had better spiders :P )
          Dice
          TWLB Champions Season 8
          TWLJ Champions Season 8
          TWLB Champions Season 10
          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I should really go back into sharking. I used to be pretty good at it. *sniffle sniffle*.

Lots of love,
            Left_Eye
            sigpic

Comment

For the record, I would like to state that I have not sharked with Bloodzombie for probably about a year. And that, when we did shark together, it wasn´t anything special. You´re all NUTS!
              Doctor: "Mr. Griffen, that's not a growth, that's your penis."

Peter: "Oh, well what about tha-"

Doctor: "Testicles."

Comment

Non-Pallies:

-castromarx and gnome really impressed me recently
                -jonas / mantra / miau - can't argue with that
                -fireballz / hannes - both good, but both ridiculously laggy everytime I've seen them, so it's tough to tell how much is skills and how much is lag (2d is the same way - he's good, but the combination of skills and lag make him unstoppable...it seems to be a Light thing)
                -a2m - hell of a game playing solo, great player, also uses lag to his advantage
                windreaper I've never seen / don't remember

Pallies:

Samu, RyanG, bloodzombie, mr spam, mr mew, the Pusher and me, take your pick.

7 sharks + 1 terr = total domination
                The downside of being better than
                everyone else is that people tend to
                assume you're pretentious. -
                www.despair.com

Comment

fbz has 200 ms, that's average, stop talking about fbz lagging when he isn't as bad as a lagger as some other people (thundermare)

Comment

LOL - Amusing, Light (or Ruby I should say) is whining about laggers

As for shark PAIRS:
                    Light - fireballz & Hannes
                    Cripples - Wix & DanyalDenyo (or Windreaper - haven't seen him play for Cripples yet though)
                    whiterabbits - castromarx & gnome145
                    Pallies - RyanG & Pearl Jam (Haven't seen these two guys team up in leagues, but Pallies has several good terrs, which leaves PJ free for sharking.
                    Disoblige - Mantra-Slider & Myself

a2m+ is good, but Shriek lacks a good second shark IMHO.
                    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

We aren't whining, Light never whines, unlike half of TW fucking population.

That statement above was just saying if anyone lags it would have to be Thundermare.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                        We aren't whining, Light never whines
                        1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                        1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                        1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                        1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                          Jonas
                          Mantra-Slider
                          Phyre
                          Hannes
                          fireballz
                          OGReD
                          a2m+
                          Adman
                          gg. I have to say, i am not the bad shark but far far far far far from the best in tw. I just know what to do
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                            We aren't whining, Light never whines, unlike half of TW fucking population.
                            didn't you beat us by a mere 9k because of lag? that sounded liek whining to me.

Comment

I disagree addy your better than you think.
                              I kinda fell sorry for you as you position in A-S and all. Your the one that gets to play whatever ship we need :/ I prefer knowing what ship i'm going to play or at least 1 of the 2 you get 1 of the 3 :/

Comment

meh.

i jsut do my best to keep brooky alive
                                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                                X