No announcement yet.

yo ease, you foaming on my rank yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in that case, i'm going to close two of the three threads since they're all about the same topic.

which one would you like left open?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
      re: forum mods suck blah blah blah

this is clearly twl related trash talk. is it particularly good trash talk? no. is it even mildly entertaining, no? it's royce trying to push ease's buttons and ease isn't biting. but i told everyone i would only move shit that outright doesn't belong. and desks have nothing to do with twl, while, unfortunately for the time being, royce's abs do.

sorry, dudes. :/
      So were you given criteria for determining how/when to move things? Sounds like you are havng to just wing it? This is the kind of thing that made me think the whole 'poll for new mods' was a joke. No one knew what the job really entailed.
      Good news for you. Since no one knows what you are and aren't supposed to do, no one can possisbly determine if you guys are doing a good or bad job.
      eph

Comment

I'm sure that #1 regular season rank is a big consolation when you look next to your name and realize you've won as many twld medals as I have.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
          So were you given criteria for determining how/when to move things? Sounds like you are havng to just wing it? This is the kind of thing that made me think the whole 'poll for new mods' was a joke. No one knew what the job really entailed.
          Good news for you. Since no one knows what you are and aren't supposed to do, no one can possisbly determine if you guys are doing a good or bad job.
          eph
          you know the score, eph. there is nothing but ambiguity when it comes to anything related to the administration of this zone and its various entities. there's no explicit policy on when or where to move a thread, but to be honest, i don't think there can be. you have to just use good judgement. the problem is, the "regulars" who are currently keeping these forums alive could give a fuck about good judgement. they just want to post their silliness wherever they damn well please and can't be bothered to stop and think for a second as to what subforum might be the most appropriate place to talk about this, that and the other thing.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Why is vash posting pictures of himself without his shirt on to a predomently male dominated message forum? Hmmmm..... Something doesent seem right here.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

you know the score, eph. there is nothing but ambiguity when it comes to anything related to the administration of this zone and its various entities. there's no explicit policy on when or where to move a thread, but to be honest, i don't think there can be. you have to just use good judgement. the problem is, the "regulars" who are currently keeping these forums alive could give a fuck about good judgement. they just want to post their silliness wherever they damn well please and can't be bothered to stop and think for a second as to what subforum might be the most appropriate place to talk about this, that and the other thing.
              Here are some possible solutions...
              - Make new forum group named 'Gay Shit' and move most of these threads to it
              - Disallow any every thread with any of the following topics
              ‘the best player’
              ‘the greatest player’
              ‘best wb’ (or any other ship)
              'rank'
              ‘rules’
              ‘appeal’

:P

eph

Comment

Ephemeral

shut the fuck up your a virgin talk when u can do 8 freestandign handstand pushups faggot almost as gay as turban
                5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                5:Melanoma> aight cool
                5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                5:Oops> what?
                5:Melanoma> ye
                5:Oops> you serious?
                5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                5:Melanoma> fu
                5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                  Why is vash posting pictures of himself without his shirt on to a predomently male dominated message forum? Hmmmm..... Something doesent seem right here.
                  Nailed it
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

i have thought about this and imo it is because i would wager that alot of the "regulars" probably use the "new posts" button. when i had more time i would browse new posts and then browse the forum and poke around for threads i may have missed, but now i don't even do that, i just check 'new posts'. and so i never know what forum i am actually posting in. on the flipside, i never notice when a thread is moved, so obviously some people do not use the new posts feature.

maybe i'm not doing it right, but the subscription system has always been kinda wonkey. it would be nice to see a system that subscribed you to any recent thread you have posted in and then gave you update notices when you return to the forum.

back in the day threads used to be moved all the time, where the heck did concreteschlyrd go? and all that red and blue text?!

(/offtopic)
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

y u foamin brah
                      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

ganon for hero of the year
                        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                          yeah, it's you in a twld playoff thread
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

why is sika still the most famous dude here, wut
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

choo choo

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                                yeah, it's you in a twld playoff thread
                                funniest part of the thread l0l

Comment