Behind the scenes at Pandora HQ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the scenes at Pandora HQ.

This is your chance to get a look behind the scenes of the premier TWL squad of the year. Enjoy.

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

REOFL

say, u ever walk up to a n***a and just grab him? look him in his mother fucking eyes and then stab him feel the blood on the knife oozing down on your hand and watch as the life oozes out of a man
    you ever walk up to a n***a point blank range shoot him in the grill with a gun and watch his face change stare in the hole where his used nose used to be watch the flesh cauterize when exposed to the heat hell naw i seen some shit that make the average n***a vomit like intestines in your lap when that K hit ya stomach i watch mother fuckers drown eat a 44 round plus thrown off a roof to fall 40 floors down

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
      This is your chance to get a look behind the scenes of the premier TWL squad of the year. Enjoy.

+1 ty4this
      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

this video was oddly prophetic actually

i got set off in round 3 pretty much because i knew the seahawks game was gonna start any minute
        lasenza played like lasenza which really is something anyone could have predicted
        money actually typed so much that he disconnected at one point
        cleat went in and lagged out almost instantly

fascinating
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

lol typed so much i dot d/c? i didnt type at all and i got disconnected cuz i hit esc to read coords and hit q on accident without hitting escape again before i went to dodge even tho i missed the W key and hit Q LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            lol typed so much i dot d/c? i didnt type at all and i got disconnected cuz i hit esc to read coords and hit q on accident without hitting escape again before i went to dodge even tho i missed the W key and hit Q LOL
            oh i just assumed you were spamming pub chat
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

haha i enjoyed that.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

:d

Comment

Working...
                X