Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Semi Prediction

Before I begin the trash-talk, I'll do the Fierce/Savanger Prediction:

Fierce's starting 5: Apok, RaCka, DEEZ NUTS, Kyou, delectable (subs: skepsis, WAR?)
    Savanger's starting 5: Peru, Unabled, FST, Keith, Quartz (subs: Misled, Halls, Yakuza, Engineers)

I honestly think this game is going to be much closer than everyone is anticipating. Savanger's starting five may lack individual skill compared to Fierce's, but everyone saw what they were capable of teaming wise. This, of course, is assuming everyone on both teams show. If Fierce's top five doesn't show (Racka, that's you), then I think Savanger might end up taking it. Players like Deez and Racka dictate the tempo of the game and frankly, as "deep" as everyone makes em out to be, they do NOT want Apok AND skepsis in at the same time... good God.

My prediction: Look for Peru to have one insane round after dying out early the first round, and Unabled to either go 15-5 or 5-10. DEEZ NUTS and Kyou will be too much to handle, Fierce takes it in three rounds, with the third round being a blow out.

MVP: DEEZ NUTS

The other game is Sweet vs Sk8, which in my, and several other players' eyes, is the real Finals of this season (yes, winner will probably beat Fierce).

Sk8's starting five: Ease, Burnt, scoop, Creature, B4sERmaN36_X (subs: Turban [LOL], Tohn)
    Sweet's starting five: Raspi, Dak, sacra, Riverside, Vash? (subs: Regen, Vicarious)

Despite Vash claiming he won't show on that thread + on chat, I still think he's too nerdy not to show. Sk8 beat Sweet pretty badly during the season, but it was our first loss and a good wake-up call without one or two players. But as for the game itself, I think it's going to be fairly close stray-fest, but we're going to finally see why Ea"0-6"se is a washed up "vet". Despite trashtalking for the past 5? months, I don't think he has what it takes to win TWL without Raspi nowadays (when Raspi carried him during the majority of playoffs, - that Round 3 vs Quicksand). I really don't think a support of Burnt and Crea"i'm negative in twld unless I'm carried"ture will get the job done, despite Geisha and scoop (yes, scoop, he always does okay vs us, but having played with him, he's a horrible teamate so it evens out) putting up solid numbers. I still think Burnt is a cancer if you play him right, just like vys, because he tends to run alone. There's also the fact that Sk8's subs are pretty funny to look at (turban? LOL).

In the end, I don't think the faggot Ease and his annoying dick-sucking company will be able to pull this off. So I think it's safe to say that I guarantee you that Sweet will end up winning this. The two supposed "weak links" (according to Ease) on the squad , myself and Jones, looked pretty good vs AZNS, and have hit playoff stride.

Sorry Ease, Creatard, maybe you should have just spared yourselves and stuck with Freebie. Enjoy a loss in three rounds.

MVP: Hard to say, think it'll be even across the board for Sweet.

Your pal,
    Riverside

Edit: look for a "this TWL didn't matter and I didn't try at all this year" excuse from Ease and his squad after the loss. See you in the finals Fierce.

Riverside you play wb?

Comment

Wow thanks for playing everyone! I had a great time. Enjoy SSCU Trench Wars!
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

infrared gna be twld allstar.

Comment

^_______thx_______^
          Last edited by Infrared; 12-02-2010, 12:54 AM.

Tsunami> LOl
          beam> stfu tsunami

Comment

u done?

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
              Edit: look for a "this TWL didn't matter and I didn't try at all this year" excuse from Ease and his squad after the loss. See you in the finals Fierce.
              i dont think ease is that retarded to say that. i even remember him saying in confluences chat that he always tries in twl
              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Fierce vs Savanger

R1: Savanger 50-40
                R2: Fierce 50-45
                R3: Fierce 50-38

Sweet vs Sk8

R1: Sweet 50-39
                R2: Sk8 50-45
                R3: Sweet 50-49

in my humble opinion
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                  i dont think ease is that retarded to say that. i even remember him saying in confluences chat that he always tries in twl
                  Expect it. Either that or the "busy playing LoL subspace dead".

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                    Before I begin the trash-talk, I'll do the Fierce/Savanger Prediction:

Fierce's starting 5: Apok, RaCka, DEEZ NUTS, Kyou, delectable (subs: skepsis, WAR?)
                    Savanger's starting 5: Peru, Unabled, FST, Keith, Quartz (subs: Misled, Halls, Yakuza, Engineers)

I honestly think this game is going to be much closer than everyone is anticipating. Savanger's starting five may lack individual skill compared to Fierce's, but everyone saw what they were capable of teaming wise. This, of course, is assuming everyone on both teams show. If Fierce's top five doesn't show (Racka, that's you), then I think Savanger might end up taking it. Players like Deez and Racka dictate the tempo of the game and frankly, as "deep" as everyone makes em out to be, they do NOT want Apok AND skepsis in at the same time... good God.

My prediction: Look for Peru to have one insane round after dying out early the first round, and Unabled to either go 15-5 or 5-10. DEEZ NUTS and Kyou will be too much to handle, Fierce takes it in three rounds, with the third round being a blow out.

MVP: DEEZ NUTS

The other game is Sweet vs Sk8, which in my, and several other players' eyes, is the real Finals of this season (yes, winner will probably beat Fierce).

Sk8's starting five: Ease, Burnt, scoop, Creature, B4sERmaN36_X (subs: Turban [LOL], Tohn)
                    Sweet's starting five: Raspi, Dak, sacra, Riverside, Vash? (subs: Regen, Vicarious)

Despite Vash claiming he won't show on that thread + on chat, I still think he's too nerdy not to show. Sk8 beat Sweet pretty badly during the season, but it was our first loss and a good wake-up call without one or two players. But as for the game itself, I think it's going to be fairly close stray-fest, but we're going to finally see why Ea"0-6"se is a washed up "vet". Despite trashtalking for the past 5? months, I don't think he has what it takes to win TWL without Raspi nowadays (when Raspi carried him during the majority of playoffs, - that Round 3 vs Quicksand). I really don't think a support of Burnt and Crea"i'm negative in twld unless I'm carried"ture will get the job done, despite Geisha and scoop (yes, scoop, he always does okay vs us, but having played with him, he's a horrible teamate so it evens out) putting up solid numbers. I still think Burnt is a cancer if you play him right, just like vys, because he tends to run alone. There's also the fact that Sk8's subs are pretty funny to look at (turban? LOL).

In the end, I don't think the faggot Ease and his annoying dick-sucking company will be able to pull this off. So I think it's safe to say that I guarantee you that Sweet will end up winning this. The two supposed "weak links" (according to Ease) on the squad , myself and Jones, looked pretty good vs AZNS, and have hit playoff stride.

Sorry Ease, Creatard, maybe you should have just spared yourselves and stuck with Freebie. Enjoy a loss in three rounds.

MVP: Hard to say, think it'll be even across the board for Sweet.

Your pal,
                    Riverside

Boy, I miss TWL lol. Sounds like these two games should be pretty good drama.

River, I love ya, but becareful about riling up your opponent before a big game. That just adds more pressure on you to produce. My motto is, "The less you say, the less you have to take back".

But then again, if you guys do win, that will be just that much more "Sweet"er. ;-)

good luck!
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                      Boy, I miss TWL lol. Sounds like these two games should be pretty good drama.

River, I love ya, but becareful about riling up your opponent before a big game. That just adds more pressure on you to produce. My motto is, "The less you say, the less you have to take back".

But then again, if you guys do win, that will be just that much more "Sweet"er. ;-)

good luck!
                      drow is so wise. :wub:

Comment

I think our starters will show and we should be able to beat Savanger but they have been impressive so obviously we wont take them for granted.
                        I think we will win it in two rounds in all honestly too.

As for sweet vs sk8, only people i hear talking is sweet, no offense, im friends with some of you guys, but there's no way in hell I'm gonna bet against Ease, B4ser, and burnt. Twl is their time and this game is gonna be no different. Sk8 gonna take it in two rounds. Ps - don't hate on scoop, guy gonna do serious business on you guys.

Gl to all 4 squads tho.
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                          u done?
                          -__________no__________-

Tsunami> LOl
                          beam> stfu tsunami

Comment

go sk8

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                              Talking shit only after you win is oh so boring and cowardly. I respect people who lay it all on the line like this.

I actually hope sweet wins even though thunder won me a ld ring and can now continue on with my life.
                              TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Working...
                              X