Children's Pre-TWL Pamphlets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children's Pre-TWL Pamphlets

kid prob spent all night last night preparing these...

1:Children> Hello, and I'll like to welcome you all to TWL Sunday Semi Finals
    1:Children> Today we have our biggest match of the season vs. Dice and the captains are proud to see that all of you are online and hope to see you cheering us all on on your warm cushions.
    1:Children> Today's Roster, Children (The Mammoth) zidane (The Headbutter) waven (The Ladies Man) Hypocrit (The Spartan) and 24 (The Pub Man) have been training all week for this match and will hopefully take down the rivals, Dice
    1:Children> We welcome you all to grab some refreshments in the hall, and encourage you to support Dark by wearing the squad banner and hi-5 us as we jog out of the tunnel
    1:Children> There will be a special Dark Roll Call happening at 2:15 that you are all welcome to participate in, which is sponspored by Pizza Hut (we deliver fast) LTD.
    1:Children> As you can see under your chairs, is attached todays event pamphlet which will show you everything that is happening up until GAME TIME
    1:Children> If you could all reach down under your computer chair and grab it, we will quickly browse through and see all the excitment that the coordinators have made possible for you guys today!
    1:zidane> LOL?
    1:Children> [12:00] Meet-up / Brunch / Destresser / Free Time
    1:Children> [12:30] JavUFC hosted by Children <ER> & Ducci <ER> sponsered StateFarm (We can handle your insurance!)
    1:Children> [1:00] TWJD -- #PRIORITY Take us to ElfCon 1
    1:Children> [1:30] Washrooms break [will be key at this time. TWLJ is 2-3 rounds which is about 30-50 minutes. Please give yourself enough time. No one wants to play with a Mr. Hanky jumping around.]
    1:Children> [2:00] All Dark members (starters/non starters) will have a meeting in ?go #allwedoiswin
    1:Children> [2:15] Waven the Captain of Dark will say a few words and then proceed with "Dark Roll Call"
    1:Children> [2:20] Heating up of hands and feet. Do not drink cold drinks. Use armpits, butt, dik etc. This procedure is optional.
    1:Children> [2:25] People not participating in the game are expected to show and say deaths in YELLOW and say where the team is "RIGHT" "LEFT" "CENTER" etc. Participate, it shows you want a spot next season.
    1:Children> [3:15] After party @ Club PURE // Drinks will be provided by Captains.

you guys got Clubs in canada?

Comment

?????????????????
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

great heh
        TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
        2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
        TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
        cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

don't think waven or zidane read it
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Children dissolved Dark 15 minutes ago .

nothing special here... move along
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

It's coming bak suk dik 2 u
              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X