Comment

Originally posted by Jack
          Can I get a hug?
          \o/

Originally posted by Dabram

OMFG, we agreed on something!

-bram
          Woah, that's insane
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Dabram owns everyone if he gets a good start. If he gets an unlucky start or just happend to suck for a second he whines whole game and sucks.

Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
              Dabram owns everyone if he gets a good start. If he gets an unlucky start or just happend to suck for a second he whines whole game and sucks.

I usually get thru my unlucky moments/starts by a lil cursing on the chat (you call it whining). ie: "wtf 1000 damage bullet, bunch of fucking lucky bitches !@#$%". It motivates me to go on a rape those son of a bitches. And it never happened that I just sucked, well not when I tried that is.

-bram

Comment

I feel so loved.
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I trust in Raspi, Fruitang and Dai shan.
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Pointing out again That with our shitty spiders we beat a team that most of you agree has great spiders in Pallies. we're 3rd and nobody believes in us...STILL
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                      Pointing out again That with our shitty spiders we beat a team that most of you agree has great spiders in Pallies. we're 3rd and nobody believes in us...STILL
                      You're third because you got the second best terr in the leagues.

Edit: Oh, and you're not third, you're fourth
                      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

A2K
                        raspi
                        dabrAM
                        Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Actually, A-S is in third. Pallies have 3 losses, not 2.

(whiterabbits, Light, Anti-Scrub)

It's an error on the site, which is suspiciously ran by Mythrandir, a Pallies member! O.O!!!!!!
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Kookie stop whining so damn much... you're like a mini-brookus
                            Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                            Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                            Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

ooooo, Erra is also a good spider, he gets MVP every gamae he plays. (I HATE HIM.)

Good night.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

true erat is a good spider, who never practices, or tries, yet gets mvp, because he cheats.
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X