X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already owned everyone, but no one mentioned me
    I feel soooo left out
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
      Give Smack man 3 weeks and he owns everyone again.
      FAR better than Plague.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Wix
        BobR
        Smack Man
        Thundermare
        Mr. Spam

Comment

Kookie

Yes in base I think so. However in twlj even I could own smack man heh (its true damnit! fu its tru!)
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

FAR better than Plague.
            You know this how?
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

In base, and we we're talkign about base, the times i've seen Plague i haven't been impressed.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

In base, and we we're talkign about base, the times i've seen Plague i haven't been impressed.
                Oh, you didn't watch the onix game? He got 150 kills. I believe that's the highest this season in Jav kills.

Comment

aren't we talkign all time best?

Comment

aren't we talkign all time best?
                    Originally posted by Dabram
                    And I'm not talking about dueling. Who are the best javs in basing? Make ur top 5/10.

-bram

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                      Oh, you didn't watch the onix game? He got 150 kills. I believe that's the highest this season in Jav kills.
                      Woopdie Doo, - tks it wouldnt be 150
                      :yawn:

Comment

Plague Rabbit owns, and he played excellent in that TWLB game. Saying tks has major factor is bs. When plague has his game, hes far more deadly than most tw players.

Comment

most not all.

And i'f we're talkign about best 5 now Ruby than neither inactive Smack man OR Plague count.

Comment

ingenfyre, because he has a lag that has yet to be unsolved... weird mystery that this "aol" thing is. lag on the border of spec, feel spike but no spike. lag through everything... $$$

*wakes up*...damn.
                            PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                            pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                            hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                            Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
                              ingenfyre, because he has a lag that has yet to be unsolved... weird mystery that this "aol" thing is. lag on the border of spec, feel spike but no spike. lag through everything... $$$

*wakes up*...damn.
                              where were you this season, you wanted to be on a squad that could compete. LOL gg.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I am suprised many of you listed Turbonium in your top ten lists. I know javs that are far better than him. Please, think about it.
                                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                                i just wish it was longer
                                Originally posted by Cops
                                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X