Upcoming TWL Season... When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming TWL Season... When?

Ok, so lets get some communication going.. I am at school and can't log on to ask, plus this allows others to get an answer to a question they also may have...

When is TWL starting? A week later than orginally projected? Also, when do qualifications for seeding end?

I know recent downtime with bots, websites being down, etc, have led to an enormous amount of confusion. Just wondering if anyone had any offical answer since as far as I know, no one really knows for sure.

Yours truely,

Kian Kahill <ZH>
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

wow you are a staffer and dont kno shit? fuck you get axed ty.

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post
      wow you are a staffer and dont kno shit? fuck you get axed ty.
      haha are you under the impression that twstaff know what they are doing? can you even play elim with that ?usage ??
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

1) staff don't always have the a answers to everything. 2) you learn by asking. 3) I could have simply asked on staff chat but for he better good of everyone who is interested in this, based on numerous help calls, I thought it would be better to ask on here so everyone could benefit. Now say ty
        1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
        1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
        1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
        1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
        1:exquisite> like zzzzz
        1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
        1:exquisite> ya
        1:Ease> try skipping school
        1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
        1:Kian> LOL EASE
        1:Collusion> LOOL
        1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

who fucking gives a shit!

just play it
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

May 1 is the TWL start date at this point. It could still be adjusted as a result of the server taking a shit, but plan on May 1 till you hear otherwise.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Due to the recent bot server problems and twd being down for several days, we have decided to push back TWL towards the end of June/start of July. More information will be announced soon.
              Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
              24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
              1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

so because of the bots being down for 3 days....you are going to push twl back a month??????
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

This is by no means an official response, I have nothing to do with TWL. However I know enough that it wasn't as simple as the bots going down for 3 days. A lot of work is needed to bring everything back up to par. Work that is going to be even more difficult to complete with some key members moving on irl. =(

Comment

what type of work, april just started...one month not enough?
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

M_M said more info would be released soon. Thats the official part. Unofficially, I doubt 2 months will be enough time. Then again, I'm a pessimistic jerk.

Comment

rofl
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                          rofl
                          +1

Comment

qq
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Well at least some people fell for our APRIL FOOLS joke
                              Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                              24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                              1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
                              X