TWL Hot Or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Hot Or Not

Hi! I'm looking for a few seasoned veterans to help me write articles this year for TWL. I have a few unique ideas that would implement HoN predictions/results with TWLM and would like to have at LEAST 2 writers for each division. This means you would not be writing any more than 1 article every 2 weeks. That's not a very big commitment to make, and it would be greatly appreciated by the community. Everybody loves reading predictions and HoNs. So if you are interested in helping me out with this, leave me a forum pm or contact me in game on the name LF. Thanks!

Current Writers:

TWLD - Beam, Geio (Kthx sometimes)
    TWLJ - Marge, Paradise
    TWLB - the_paul, Minotar, Jerome
    Last edited by Lizard Fuel; 05-01-2011, 08:16 PM.

or read up wit da usual roty's HoN's
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

cres been doin da HoN since before he get his ROTY ring

how u evildeed him @ dis juncture
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
        cres been doin da HoN since before he get his ROTY ring

how u evildeed him @ dis juncture
        it fine twm can do w/e they want, ppl know where 2 come 2 rememba dis
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Comment

allow cres my position
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

I'll probably be helping out with a few things now and again also now that my internet is back up.
              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I nominate Cres for TWLD HoN ROTY Writer Champion

more worthy than beam or geio for sure
                1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                beam> stfu tsunami
                Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
                  allow cres my position
                  thanks for gesture, but im doing this no matter what...and not thru TWM just wanted to get that clear

Comment

Originally posted by Age View Post
                    I nominate Cres for TWLD HoN ROTY Writer Champion

more worthy than beam or geio for sure
                    +1 <3 ^____________________^

although wouldnt mind if one of them could fill in for me if needed

Comment

Cres> srs dun vss me cuz it not funny u fk
                      Cres> gonna support u
                      Cres> u shud do HoN since u allow me professional input in the past

Enough said, Cres for HoN. BM also has good reads and Weak does pretty well with it.

Also, Cres was still new when he did HoN and he did a pretty good job at keeping it entertaining with his post-game interviews. With him being #1 personality in TW and part of the DX crew, he has my vote over anyone. Love the effort and creativity. +2
                      Last edited by Rasaq; 05-01-2011, 06:40 PM. Reason: left the game but now k back
                      Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

To be honest only reason i made a forum account was to read Cres's Hot or Not threads. They were very entertaining and gave short but sweet twl game updates. I wouldnt really bother logging on and reading anyone elses. If it isnt broke why fix it?
                        i like 2 wear my undies until dey become brown hehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eria View Post
                          To be honest only reason i made a forum account was to read Cres's Hot or Not threads. They were very entertaining and gave short but sweet twl game updates. I wouldnt really bother logging on and reading anyone elses. If it isnt broke why fix it?
                          LOL ERIA, who u

Comment

I have been so afk I haven't read a HoN since like season 10 or 11... but I checked out some old ones and yeah, I'm hopping on the Creswagon, he makes TWLD entertaining even for non-duelers to read about, hah. Cres and the_paul 4 twl writers

I would like to help out with TWLB, but I don't trust myself as a commentator. Since I am looking to be hosting some league matches, however, I figure I might be able to provide some sort of input if there's anything I can do
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I'd be willing to write some great HoN articles for TWLJ.

I have a few prediction threads under my belt already.
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                              X