TWLD Appeal - Penetrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Appeal - Penetrate

As you all know Penetrate didn't do so good in TWLD last season and this season will be no different, they are ruining our league and they took errr jobs, I demand you put in disoblige or spiritcrushers or im going to FUCKING RABBLE RABBLE NOT PLAYING RABBLE RABBLE.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

having watched penetrate's birds over the past few months (especially rasaq who is this guy), i concur - penetrate has literally zero chance in TWLD.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Good attempt to play off the Paladen situation.. I think?

I rate this thread : 0 out of 10
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Age View Post
        Good attempt to play off the Paladen situation.. I think?

I rate this thread : 0 out of 10
        Ya, kthx cannot be serious this time.

-Thread closed-:lock:

Comment

i am as serious as ass cancer right now

internet de la jerome

Comment

I agree with this appeal. Mainly because we suck balls and have absolutely no chance at even getting one win in TWL this year. Lightning striking an airplane and causing it to crash into the Staples Center, killing everyone except Pau Gasol, who somehow gains mysterious superhuman powers and becomes PG-man, who fights crime while keeping his efforts safe for children, would honestly be more likely than a Penetrate win.
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Don't see any reason for this appeal to not be approved. Thanks for the compliment, Jerome.

Comment

someone call the foambulance, jerfoam is foamin

rasaq maybe you think I am joking, but I want you to know I am the most 100% serious player on this game. I punch the wall every time I lose and since I'm on diso you know my wall looks like the goddamn moon, that being said here's some real talk, I will hunt you down irl and wear your skin as a suit if you don't take me seriously, mother fucker

seriously I hate you!!!!!

internet de la jerome

Comment

Acknowledged.

Comment

appeal

don't think diso should be in ld. their only active bird is Poid. spiritcrushers are cool but not twld material either imo, but getting a new squad in there is cool cause then they can be better next year. atleast penetrate has rasaq and a few birds so atleast it will be somewhat fun to play them

Comment

I vote for Kthx perma banned from forums and Tw staff. He shall be allowed to play pub, but permanenteally silenced and superspeced. His ? commands shall be removed and he gets a billing ^ before his name.

Haha Wow! Have a great day in SSCU Trenchwars! ^ _ ^ -Reab %12
                        Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                        Goddess> Keith
                        Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Good luck to all in TWL this year! Go Epidemic :-D Looking forward to a challenge this year! See you in the finals!
                          3x TWLD All-Star
                          2x TWLD Finals MVP
                          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

i think this might be the first year that there is no dominant team in ld, and pretty much same goes for lj and lb, there are top squads, but as far as ld goes, nothing like last year where fierce's roster was pretty stacked.
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

lol please, fierce is still the same as it was last year, and fyi, shouldn't be even considered "stacked". being deep with players on the same level doesn't make you stacked at all, what makes you stacked is having raspi mythril ease burnt geisha in the same line, with gaetep and 20 wbs as subs.

Comment

Working...
                              X