Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y can't we be friends

Lol y can't everyone just get along.

JK E-chirping is the most fun thing ever.

Especially when you own the person IRL haha.

ez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
      i always thought geio was a god damn awful warbird that doesn't even understand the basics of the game (such as dodging, he simply floats around like a brain dead infant in a hot tub or flies in a straight line hoping you'll miss him), but what do i know!

not that i have any room to say in this matter. i'm not a warbird after all!!
      at least he doesnt lag cheat anymore, i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        It's a picture of a very large dildo coming out of a cheerleader's buttox. - GG
        lOlosldfosdlasolzozl
        Last edited by gran guerrero; 05-13-2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• check out my totally non related to twl thread.

http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...-Report-Thread

harder

pick up artist & fellow spaceship pilot

Comment

• Um...
            Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

• this turban faggot came out of the woodwork. Where is she from? Kids mad wierd how you going to roll up on me in a thread that you dont belong in. Beat it pussy

Comment

• yo hows the lakers and KOBE doing? u still wearing pink shirts and dating horse face white bitches? is english your second language

Comment

• sup geio, everyone hates u right now just letting u know. but i still love u, love u bro :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                    :-)
                    :-)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• this guy getting mad defensive. just tells me how insecure he is. :wub:

Comment

• must up dat post count. gj finland destroying russia in IIHF world cup. :fear:

^ completely off-topic, but at least that fact is way more interesting than the one stating that geio sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geio View Post
                          this turban faggot came out of the woodwork. Where is she from? Kids mad wierd how you going to roll up on me in a thread that you dont belong in. Beat it pussy
                          spoken by a true hard ass gangsta

J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                            pink shirts and horse faces
                            ^^^

Comment

• staff done removing my gifs?
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• You can have fun with your gifs, just know where to place them. If you were in the melee group of the forums or UC or w.e then I wouldnt give two shits about you posting some japanese bitch chopping off dudes dicks and huge ass dildoes finding freedom from the vastness of some chicks ass. But if you are in TW-related threads posting that shit then I'm gonna have to put the Fascist foot down.
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X