TWLD Season 15 Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    this guy sleeping in library taking showers in sinks and shit and still dding/writing on forums
    LOOOOL cres i managed to find a friend to crash with last minute. thank god.....
    Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
    7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
    7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
    7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
    7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
    7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
    (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

what makes sweet's chances so good? Paladen more capable

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
        honestly... strong season against scrubs like ASIANS.
        see you in twl faggots
        Still projecting yourself on others I notice

Comment

oranje ur a newbie shut the fuck up

Comment

This is what TWLD is all about. I like it. Keep this thread alive all season. B)
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Engineers View Post
              LOOOOL cres i managed to find a friend to crash with last minute. thank god.....
              LOL, indian girl? :greedy:
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                This is what TWLD is all about. I like it. Keep this thread alive all season. B)
                lol what if i post every HoN in this thread, would be chaos
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

[May 10 09:53] Engineers: am mad horny mythril put me in same list between sika and ease. can anybody say engi sandwich?

Comment

ye this game increased my desire for this indian chick 100x
                    Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
                    7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
                    7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
                    7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
                    7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
                    7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
                    (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                      ye this game increased my desire for this indian chick 100x
                      pics
                      'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                      'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                      'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• shayde left pandora to win penetrate a ld title so expect him to not get added in ld cuz he sucks and is a lousy good for nothing disloyal piece of shit who opens his mouth and is not bothered by the taste of bullshit camp camp camp 150-35 team loses go shayde go faggot

Comment

• i know that we are vsing eachother right now, but fyi i enjoy your trashtalk style, it's like the kerouac of insulting ppl
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• ok truce

Comment

• Predictions -

Thunder makes Finals
                              Fierce makes Finals,
                              Hit/Sweet/Dynasty/Dice will make semi finals. (2/4 obviously)
                              Epidemic players haven't given a shit in years.
                              Penetrate will win 2-4 games probably.
                              Paladen will surprise everyone and probably pull a big upset on one if not two of the top 6 squads I mentioned.
                              Asians will dissolve after losing the first 3 weeks of regular season.

Sika will suck in warbird but have a big year in TWLJ.
                              Mythril will have a mediocre warbird season because of his recent exploration into TWLB.
                              Sir Spider will have one of the best K/D in the league despite playing for Penetrate.
                              Ease will have problems playing against Dice and Paladen but will have big games against more aggressive squads.
                              Apok will have a big year and will play with a chip on his shoulder after getting bent over a stump by Mythril, especially against Thunder.
                              Riverside/Jones will finally be quiet after failing to make the finals again this season and then two months after twl will start making posts about how Sweet/Whatever shitty squad they are on is on the same level as X top squad.
                              Vys will play like a pussy in TWLD and maybe have a few decent records but end up losing the game for his team several times.

Thats all.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                Predictions -
                                Hit/Sweet/Dynasty/Dice will make semi finals. (2/4 obviously)
                                Some bold predictions right there!

thank God nobody takes you seriously, otherwise i'd consider obliterating you in twl.

Comment

Working...
                                X