Looking for 3-4 veteran WBs to play for Paladen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 3-4 veteran WBs to play for Paladen

We had about 10 starting wbs, and we've lost 4 of them in the last few weeks (2 in last 2 days), we lost Kentaro, Fierce stole Props, Sweet took Madara, they all left without warning or precipitating factors other than the fact that we're named Paladen.

We had a pretty killer TWLD lineup with the depth to go to easily get to playoffs, and now, quite frankly, that is in question.

We still have a great core of guys, but we need to bolster our ranks, so if you're not ashamed to play for Paladen (gasp), maybe you don't feel like benching your way to a title or whatever, we have a fun group of active guys that also enjoys being competitive -- we'd love to have you on-board.

We've worked hard to be a serious competitor for TWLD and it's disheartening to see alot of our best guys just bail without explanation. Let me or Jessup know in-game, thanks!
    Last edited by ogron; 05-04-2011, 10:41 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Im down!

Comment

Nice, my predicitons for Paladen's TWL starting to take it's course. Hate to say...you know what.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

wonder y solar left, but ye u guys lack depth
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

There are so many things I could say here.

Instead, I will simply say good luck!
          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

you should worry more about your LJ and LB lineup so it won't look so embarrassing
            TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

they're not concerned about either one of those and they never were, they just wanted the extra roster space
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

u done being my echo?

Comment

i summarize your long-winded faggotry and make it understandable for the low-iq forum crowd, you should thank me for providing this service
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                    u done being my echo?
                    i said this before u ty both for echoes

Originally posted by Infrared
                    05-02-2011 11:28 AM
                    In conclusion, this was just a douchebag move on Paladens part, knocking a somewhat skilled
                    basing team out of the league in order to gain some roster spots
                    Originally posted by Rasaq
                    05-02-2011 06:53 PM
                    I honestly feel like paladen's only intention was to qualify for 3 leagues just so they can
                    stock 35 wbs on their roster
                    Last edited by Infrared; 05-04-2011, 11:48 PM.
                    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                    beam> stfu tsunami
                    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

I am available, but I wouldn't recommend myself.
                      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                        We had about 10 starting wbs, and we've lost 4 of them in the last few weeks (2 in last 2 days), we lost Kentaro, Fierce stole Props, Sweet took Madara, they all left without warning or precipitating factors other than the fact that we're named Paladen.

We had a pretty killer TWLD lineup with the depth to go to easily get to playoffs, and now, quite frankly, that is in question.

We still have a great core of guys, but we need to bolster our ranks, so if you're not ashamed to play for Paladen (gasp), maybe you don't feel like benching your way to a title or whatever, we have a fun group of active guys that also enjoys being competitive -- we'd love to have you on-board.

We've worked hard to be a serious competitor for TWLD and it's disheartening to see alot of our best guys just bail without explanation. Let me or Jessup know in-game, thanks!
                        Paladen is a respectable squad. And to be honest, I admire you guys still keeping it alive. I don't know why anyone would feel ashamed, I don't think that would be the case.
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

its quite funny how rectalpained ph is.

and i applaud him for playing twlb anyway, despite claiming he wouldn't.
                          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

it was preseason, don't worry, you won't catch me playing in the regular season

Comment

Working...
                            X