TWLJ Season 15 Week 2 Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Season 15 Week 2 Recap

Gee Whiz what a week we've had here's a breakdown and a few cool interviews.

~~~~~MATCH OF THE WEEK~~~~~~`
    Dynasty Vs. Penetrate

What an epic game this was. I had Dynasty winning 50-39, but boy did I not expect pene to do as well as they did. Was a pretty hectic game with most people in spec asking 'Vamp=RUINE?????' (its not..) 'Get Shit On = Nick@nite ?? '. It was truly chaos throughout, I didn't see much teaming from either teams, which made it about 1000x more cool. It was like those old super smash bros free-for-all's you used to play with your friends/siblings. I saw Veloce finally playing like he is a jav (although his rec didn't show) and Trasher and zhou turning a few heads with 11-10 and 13-10. I saw Minotar getting bullied pretty by a few of the dyna players. On Dynasty's side, Cross and Vamp really dominated this game, Vamp was something like 8-2 and I remember seeing cross at 11-5, but Dyna had some MAJOR chokers going on cause this game was close throughout.

Badjob went out a quick 0-5 (didnt even see him in...), and was subbed miserably by vida who the whole time most of us were shaking our heads thinking 'get this kid outta here before he gets himself hurt' . and lo and behold he starts out 0-4 and finished 1-5, for a shocking total of 1-10. While Vamp began to fade a bit, Cross continued and put the nail in the dagger to finish off an epic game.
    paradise> hey ravage can i get a postgame interview?

(5minutes later)

paradise> Cross, Can I get a postgame interview?
    Cross> yis
    paradise> How do you guys feel about your teaming thus far and your ability to make a run into the playoffs
    Cross> we dont have too many active javs so we have improved alot lately becuz its always the same guys playing (well minus dome now since i had to axe that fag for being terrible)
    Cross> we gonna pull some upsets this season desbite people saying we dont stand a chance in LJ
    paradise> looking at your roster, some people are asking 'Who the fk is Vamp' 'Who the fk is Get Shit On' 'Who the fk is Vida' etc.etc. How do you respond?
    Cross> who the fuk cares lol
    paradise> well said, good luck in twl
    Cross> also give my regards for ease for letting me lend his headband
    Cross> wouldnt be this great player without it
    paradise> will do!

(..)
    (10 minutes later)

(Ravage)>ya

HOT Cross 16-10

Honorable Mention: Zhou (13-10)

Ice Cold (basically shivering) Minotar (4-10), Badjob (0-5)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sage vs. Hit

This was a game that by the books was supposed to be a close one, but it failed miserably. Sage added a semi-serious line with Child + Zid + Ina and Hit matched(and by matched I mean overpowered) them with 1.337 + Rednaz + Raidar, but it really never had the feeling of a TWL game. Hit was plagued with a few early lagouts in the beginning as well as 'uncharacteristic play' by 1.337 Some people called his jav play on sunday 'emotionally distraught rushing' and 'reckless disregard for teammates' . But anybody with a brain can tell you...1.337 is a freaking robot, any "bad moves" done by him are simply coding errors in his programming (CUE DEZMOND?). But fear not, these looping errors and misplaced rushing modules will be corrected for next week, and you can expect a fucking ROCK in jav.

Oh yeah back to this game, Sage pretty much had the game early, again, coding errors in 1.337 resulted in a calculatingly early departure from the game. Inaphyt was basically shaking when he held fingers on arrow keys. And Children was just PRAYING they would add Fais or Lorko so he could hunt one of them out. And not surprisingly Children + Zid finished 12-6.

Good Game nonethless

HOT Children + Zidane 12-6

Ice Cold (basically shivering) Lorko

------

Disoblige Vs. Dice

This was game was shaping up to be an interesting one, as I was waiting to see which line Diso would bring. Diso brought a few of their best with: Wax Healt Revered Shivah. But Dice brought a few of their own in a2m + Stayon, but several basers/wbs in zeebu/weak. So I was keenly interested in seeing if Dice could pull this off. We all know even without their top line dice is a threat. But this game was a real dissapointment for dice. Healt led the way with 16-9 and so did Wax with 13-10. None of dice's star javs really was able to tip this game towards dice's favor. Zeebu + Weak showed they could hold their own with 8-10s, but again, we were all expecting stayon or a2m to pull it out here. But alas, the idea of 'ITS ONLY PRESEASON' still lingers.

Good game guys.

Hot Healt

Honorable Mention: Wax (13-10)

--------------------------------------

Thunder vs. Fierce

This game SHOULD have been the game of the week, but I chose not to let it be. Thunder began by adding beam (Annie) in the game and you KNEW it was going to be a joke. If there were any doubters at that point they were quickly silenced, when Kian was successfully added into the game. Fierce added a new lineup with Chance + Kira, but another interesting face in Rule. Rule as you all know is an obvious Dinosaur. Kid's been playing this game since the stone age. And he promised all of TW he was done with TWD/TWL in late 1944, but alas that was clearly a lie as he is still playing from his wheelchair. Good God Grampa, give it a rest. Let the young guns ( SUH SUH SUH G) take over from here. Although easy on the grampa thing, kid will RAGE pm you with 'I'll Fucking Rape Your Family you fucking Faggot' if you go too far (another great story).

Anyyyyyyyways, yeah was a joke game, fierce. chance 4-10..? Dissapointing, Kira going hard 11-10 was a good thing to see, and geio going even harder with 13-7 to lead his boys. And another fossil Culex pulling weight in 10-10. Evildeed going 15-10....kid's CLEARLY sweating buckets over here..good lord take it easy ED. It's only pre-season save that spunk for next week eh.

Good game fierce!

Ice Cold (basically shivering) Chance (4-10 sorry buddy)
    Hot Evildeed (15-10) Geio (13-7) on FIYAHH

Fossil (basically decrepit) Rule
    ------

Paladen Vs. Sweet

Was hoping to see a close game here, but woo was i wrong. 50-32 pretty much says it all. And what's troubling is the fact that Paladen brought arguably a better line this time than last week. If t hey do this bad against a shotty sweet line, what can we expect past here? Here's a little clip from Versa (2-6):

paradise> hey! how about a postgame interview?
    Versa> OK
    paradise> Do you guys think will make it to the playoffs
    Versa> Id be thrilled if we made playoffs, i think th emore realistic goal is to win a game or two
    paradise> Tell me about your teaming/players/inside juicy info
    Versa> teaming was non existent this game. we got picked apart
    Versa> Rend's 5-10 was gr8 2
    Versa> think he was busy trying to think of an excuse not to hand in his history assignment.

Pretty much sums it up. I'm pretty dissapointed in wage + rend + poutine(the Kn|ght). Hopefully Pala's play does not hinge on the due date of Mrs. Applesmiths 'Color-The-Washington-Monument!' Assignment.

Hot NONE!
    SHIVERINGLY COLD Paladen

Stay tuned for more next week. Until then: May the SS Gods bless Your Bullets to be random energy, your jav bombs laggy, and your mind perverted as always.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

thanks <3 good read

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
      put the nail in the dagger
      semi-serious line with Child + Zid + Ina
      ( SUH SUH SUH G)
      basically basically basically alas basically dissapointed alas dissapointed basically basically dissapointed
      dear fucking god i have never seen such a blatantly unfunny, repetitive and nonsensical hack try so hard and come up so short

can we get a real writer for the regular season? preferably one who can spell disappointed and bring some actual personality to their articles
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

not really sure why ravage subbed me into the game guess it musta been cause it was pre season n we didnt really care, but yea props to the guys for winning 4v5 essentially with the 1-10 B)
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

nice read, dont think its importatn to make this for preseason tho.

Thanks for backing us up.

PS: Dont forget u had 5 javs in vs. us while we had menelvagor and squall in.
          Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
          Goddess> Keith
          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

No, sorry pH. This is trenchwars journalism at its finest...

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
              dear fucking god i have never seen such a blatantly unfunny, repetitive and nonsensical hack try so hard and come up so short

can we get a real writer for the regular season? preferably one who can spell disappointed and bring some actual personality to their articles
              Thanks for posting. But sadly, no one cares about your opinion. (this is a cleaned up version of what the_paul said btw!).

startling idea: don't read

Please, go back to posting your .jpgs and .gifs and your pretending like you're incredibly important to TWL administratively or even in game

Good Luck to all squads this season and thanks for reading guys. Marge will be doing predictions next week!

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...466-Best-shark

you're right i didn't even get mentioned in this poll

my entire subspace career has led up to this point and i have failed miserably

but that won't stop me from deleting your thread next week if you make one, regular season deserves a quality writer instead of children's left nut
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

OMG birra get a life! that was painful, I thought u didnt give a shit about this game. Not to mention u didnt even play+ this is meaningless preseason. Please find somthing better to do with your time for christ sake

Comment

I swear you didn't always talk like this, para.

Comment

great read keeep em coming. a lot of foam in this thread already

Comment

Thanks for posting. But sadly, no one cares about your opinion. (this is a cleaned up version of what the_paul said btw!).
                        You know what I wasn't even going to get involved in this until you dragged me into it. As someone who has done a few HoN articles, I understand that it's not always easy to write these articles, but are you shitting me? Don't you ever compare this nonsensical third grade retard babble to anything I've ever written. How about you take the rest of the season off and try to A) find a personality, or if that fails B) find a thesaurus and give it another run next year maybe?
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

i should write HoN for twlj. i'd just call everyone garbage and that none of them are on my level.

ya, that's right.

Comment

sorry paul, calling someone (insert player name here) a fucking faggot 10 times over doesn't make your articles good. Having PH as your handy .gif posting cheerleader doesn't make your articles any more funny/useful either! Repeat: Startling News ---> Don't Read

Thanks for reading all, expect Marge next week and myself the week after with more interviews hopefully (lost shivah and saeteps interview got d/c'd).

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              you know what i wasn't even going to get involved in this until you dragged me into it. As someone who has done a few hon articles, i understand that it's not always easy to write these articles, but are you shitting me? Don't you ever compare this nonsensical third grade retard babble to anything i've ever written. How about you take the rest of the season off and try to a) find a personality, or if that fails b) find a thesaurus and give it another run next year maybe?
                              No One Gives A Fuk Fgt

PH/Paul, you honestly think people care about you in trenchwars? my god..... PH ur worst than Half those Sharks Ive seen in pub, (en.you.tee.zee) biggest fukin joke Why reply?

In conclusion, What a great Read! I will be Looking forward to your next weeks edition J.K. Rowling. Peace out #basedgod #stacks
                              sigpic
                              [DUEL] BAT has defeated TABARNAK!!! 5-4 in duel for $35000.
                              [DUEL] BAT has defeated Gripe 5-0 in duel for $2000.
                              [DUEL] BAT has defeated H.M.S. Stargazer 5-1 in duel for $5000.
                              [DUEL] BAT has defeated Johnie <ER> 5-4 in duel for $6000.

[DUEL] R4g3Joe has defeated Bat 5-2 in duel for $2000.
                              [DUEL] Bat has defeated R4g3Joe 5-2 in duel for $12000.
                              TW-Pub1> You have defeated BLAZTRMAZTR 5-4 in duel for $1000.

Comment

Working...
                              X