TWLD Season 15 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Season 15 Predictions

Title has been fixed, thanks. (I put TWL Season 15 instead of TWLD Season 15 on accident)

My Season 15 TWLD Predictions (Kthx’s TWLD predictions added after mine in each section)
    I haven’t really seen anyone other than a2m give out detailed predictions for the season, so I think I’m going to attempt to add some fuel to the fire. I also apologize for writing this long ass summary that makes exalt’s novels look like novellas. Have such a bad headache now that I’m not going to completely finish it.
    Position at end of regular season:
    Fierce – 1
    Sweet – 2
    Thunder – 3
    Dice – 4
    Epidemic – 5
    Dynasty – 6
    Hit – 7
    Penetrate – 8
    Asians – 9
    Paladen – 10

Fierce and Sweet get byes for playoffs.

Quarterfinals:
    Thunder (3) vs Dynasty (6)
    Dice (4) vs Epidemic (5)

Semifinals:
    Fierce(1) vs Dice (4)
    Sweet (2) vs Thunder (3)

Finals:
    Fierce (1) vs Thunder (3)

Kthx’s assessment of the season - For the first time in several years it seems like what is left of this leagues talent is spread out among several squads, there are still dominant squads but unlike years before the mid-tier level squads all have 2-3 players who can make a big difference in league play in their starting lineups. I would rank Thunder/Fierce as the two high tier power squads this year which isn't really arguable seeing as Fierce is the returning champions from last years TWLD and Thunder probably has more medals next to their twd roster than any other squad in the game. After that I would put Sweet/Dice/Dynasty/Epidemic in the mid-rank seeing as how they all have some experienced players who don't get flustered easily and have years of TWL experience this is where the best games of the season to watch will be. Not that watching the high tiers won't be fun but for this tier every match might matter, and I am expecting it will. Finally I would put Hit/Paladen/Asians/Penetrate in the lower tiers, even though its true that Epidemic has some former big power players I don't see any of them being active or caring enough for them to make a great showing, however each of these squads besides Paladen who just has the regular paladen players who have been super active all have a few players who will definitely have the option of moving up a tier next season and going on to bigger and better things. - Kthx

Commentary and analysis of squads (based on final season standing):

1. Thunder – I don’t really want to talk at length about my own squad, but I have no problem admitting that I think we are easily the most talented team in TWLD this season. It’s just a matter of putting all of the pieces together and getting teamwork down, as all great teams can be beaten if they lack teamwork (see Syndicate season 9). We also have loads of experience, with several hundred LD championships split among our players (that would be a joke Geio). I put us third however in regular season standings because of the fact that we never practice during TWL and also because nearly all of the starters play League of Legends or other retarded games instead of subspace.
    Lineup: This is captaining 101 here, I’m not stupid. Squad is emo enough already don’t need to get spammed. Stfu struck.

NOTE: Thunder is the squad with most depth and has up to 3 full potential lines of LD starters. There will be a lot of experimentation as the season progresses which could also cause some close games and the occasional upset against us.

Kthx’s Opinion on Thunder: (Ranked 1st)
    Thunder -
    I took quite a while to take my prediction on who would I would rank #1 on these predictions but finally Thunder won out in my opinion anyways. Had Mythril stayed where he was before I would probably would have had Fierce ranked #1 but after the switch between Mythril's "work ethic" as far as playing as much as he does, on top of his desire to win leagues and not lose ego by playing bad he single handedly tips the balance. Ease and Mythril are the obvious leaders of Thunder in TWLD, and they have a really good supporting cast to work with who are all capable of dropping 15 kills in a game and staying alive/playing smart on high deaths. Add this the extra leadership slot and now Ease can also play a bit riskier and perhaps get some more kills and hopefully not have to worry about his team automatically falling apart and playing 1v1v1v1v5 against teams that know how to team well and abuse players who rely on the leadership provided by Ease. Of course I am not on Thunder so I don't know if the whole "extra leader" thing is a feeling that is felt among the other players but I am assuming its true based on my past history with Mythril who despite our constant shit talking is an intelligent person. I don't think that when a games on the line that matters that this team is going to choke easily. (Prediction: TWLD Winner) - Kthx

2. Fierce –This is a squad built for the regular season. They have an immense load of talent on their roster (again), and are obviously looking at a decent chance of repeating. They return most of their lineup from last season’s *cough* championship team, with the exception of delectable, who I believe to be an essential piece. However, to Fierce’s credit, he has been replaced by a capable warbird who has certainly had several excellent seasons (scoop). But overall, despite their relative talent, they lack what I would like to call the “clutch factor.” Full of perennial playoff chokers, most of the starting line is made up of players that haven’t fully proven themselves when it matters. Beating up on quartz in the semi-finals and creature in the finals is hardly impressive, and several members of the squad are used to coming up short. DEEZ NUTS is undoubtedly the main player in Fierce, as he always fires tons of shots per minute and isn’t afraid to miss. He is also their lone player with respectable playoff experience and performance, and basically single-handedly won his team the game against Sk8 last year, going on a 10-0 run late in the game to seal the victory. While talented, Fierce is overwhelmed by a lack of the “clutch factor” which will ultimately be their downfall, although I still expect them to make the finals only because they will avoid playing Sweet in the playoffs.

Lineup: DEEZ NUTS / Skepsis / Apok / scoop / Kyou SUBS: Geio, Racka, death row, WAR, Vash

NOTE: Racka is included in subs because I’ve heard he has to miss a significant portion of the season. If not, switch with Kyou. Also it’s worth mentioning that WAR would be much better used as a starter since he tends to die quickly, but I’m not sure you can justify putting him ahead of the starting 5. PRO TIP: Don’t add Vash.

Kthx’s Opinion on Fierce: (Ranked 2nd)
    Fierce -

Now on the other side of the issue comes in Apok who pardon the lame pun is a very fierce competitor and really dislikes being fucked over by people he is trusting, he has been pushing his squad to remain active even after they were guaranteed a spot in TWL instead of taking breaks like other squads. The ony advantage they have over Thunder the way I see it isn't really experience but a large group of people who can all play stand alone when needed to. There aren't many players on this squad who will be starting with the exception of Geio who need a leader or need guidance while playing the game, they naturally regroup and can naturally get people to follow them into a rush and get a kill while also getting a vulch when they die. Apok also has a grudge to settle in what I am expecting to be a great match with Thunder (Mythril in particular) where I am expecting him to have a great game in, and I am assuming by that comment that this will be the TWLD Finals where this really explodes not so much the off season. The return of a supposedly more active for TWL Racka is going to be a huge bonus if he gets enough playtime to unrust, he could definitely replace Mythril in the lineup without causing any problems if he gets back into shape. (Prediction: TWLD Runner Up) – Kthx

3. Sweet – Sweet also has a considerable amount of depth this season. Although the loss of Raspi is a significant hindrance to their title hopes, the departure of Vash balances things out in Sweet’s favor. Led by Riverside, Sweet has a definite chance of contending this season, as river has played unbelievably well lately and has garnered top ten warbird status. With riverside rushing all over the map, and the excellent supporting cast of Jones and crew, Sweet is a force to be reckoned with. This is especially true due to the return of Caos, which helps their team out greatly. Caos was among the original Sweet crew which only further increases an already skilled and cohesive team. Dak and vt also add an interesting radar dynamic to the lineup and are among the best strayers in the game (FU fkldsfjsad). In terms of playoff experience, Jones is a definite veteran who has been around seemingly forever and always seems to perform well. Riverside also has definite “clutch factor” as of late, proving that he isn’t completely one-dimensional and can stay alive and go on a streak when needed (Thunder vs Fatal) and can also put up some pretty insane numbers (22-4) and 16-10 with vash on his team. I would put this team ahead of Fierce due to their teaming ability, but unfortunately I’m predicting us to meet them in the semi-finals again where I believe they will falter. I almost forgot to mention Engineers, who could have a stellar breakout season assuming he stops trying so hard and relaxes during league play. I mean…this fucker asked me to warm him up at 10 AM when his game was at 4 PM. That’s trying too hard dude.

Lineup: Jones / Riverside / Dak / Caos / Engineers SUBS: vt/seismic/Vitja/Ricko

NOTE: Vt could easily start, but will likely bench himself because he’s a captain and seems like a nice guy. Seismic’s radar game and ability to stay alive make him a great sub. Vitja listed here assuming he can get good again which I doubt. Ricko is too inconsistent to justify a starting spot. Like WAR, he would be much better used as a starter. ALSO DON’T FORGET HE CAN COST YOU A CHAMPIONSHIP! B)

Kthx’s Opinion on Sweet: (Ranked 3rd)
    Sweet -

Sweets been one of those squads thats been working through the last several season to make a niche for itself and every year they end up moving up a spot or two in my predictions every season. Sweet has a really loyal core and therefore much like with Heavy/QS they have excellent teaming. Their main starters have played with each other for so long that they don't even need coords anymore to get back into the group, and can generally regroup quickly and effectively without the whole flying back to where people died and dying yourself circle that sometimes happens with lesser squads. Riverside and Jones have been running their mouths for a long time and have a lot to prove this TWLD so I am going to give their fast paced style and hard in your face gameplay the highest rank I have ever given this crew this year and say they are going to make the semi-finals as a third seed after the regular season. The questions for this squad comes with Riversides inconsistency in games and the 4th and 5th spot starters who are literally hit or miss each and every week. So overall I think they might win a majority of their games they will probably choke one against Penetrate or Paladen also. If they use that as a learning experience instead of starting an emo shit fest on their chat (of course this depends on when this chokejob occurs) they will turn out the better for it in the long run. (Prediction: Winner of Semi-Finals game, 3rd place overall) - Kthx

4. Dice – This is the last of the squads that I think have a potential shot at winning TWLD. Their main problem is a lack of depth outside of the starting 5 which could definitely be trouble if vys or someone can’t show. Knowing dice, their lineup is also subject to change within the next couple days. That said, Dice definitely has a great group of warbirds this season. Although a2m likes to bench himself and avoid playing, he is a great warbird that never seems to have a horrible game. His play will be crucial to dice’s season and I see him having as big of an impact as he did with Quicksand two seasons ago when he played in the finals. Megaman89 is also excellent, but he relies on his aim and seems to lack a full understanding of warbird mechanics such as fast dodging and using his radar for things other than straying. For clarification, I mean I don’t see him doing anything fancy to try to juke people and I don’t see him using his radar to his advantage and catching people off guard (which doesn’t matter most of the time judging by his performance in TWDTD). Vys is obviously a good player as well, and has put up some gaudy stats, as is also the case with Weak who definitely surprised me in Season 13. However, like Fierce, I’m concerned about the “clutch factor” of dice. Vys always puts up numbers, but has been criticized in the past for his lack of teaming. On a squad with all strayers this wouldn’t be a problem, but when paired with Weak who could potentially die out very fast if things go wrong, I see this as a cause for concern. I don’t think I even need to go into detail about Dice’s epic collapse at the hands of Zizu two seasons ago…and unabled and peru’s inability to win against Fierce despite Quartz going positive. I see dice losing in the semi-finals to Fierce. They are going to need amazing games from the aforementioned to have a chance at pulling through.

Lineup: a2m / megaman89 / weak / vys / unabled SUBS: Peru /Guero / Yakuza

NOTE: This squad has more depth than I thought after checking the roster. Peru has been inactive as hell lately and I’m not sure if he’ll be around for TWL, which is why he’s a sub. He is also a bit inconsistent and I haven’t seen him change his style of play to stay alive in TWL. The same could also be said of Weak/unabled but as of season 13 week seems to play well in TWL and unabled is always good for 10-13 kills if he dies out fast at least. Guero is a defensive player and is better suited for sub with dice’s lineup, and yakuza is far too inconsistent, always going either 15-7 or 3-10. xD

Kthx’s Opinion on Dice: (Ranked 4th)
    Dice -

I don't know what to say about Dices warbird line, they have some of their regulars of course but then they have some weird pieces that don't seem to fit with the overall scheme of Dice's playstyle with Weak and Vys who are both obviously going to be starters on their squad. I am curious to see whether Vys/Weak end up leading Dice into being rushers or if they instead decide to play the snipe game that most of us are more used to with Dice's core players. If this squad can congeal under a unified playstyle I could see them sitting where I ranked them here in the fourth spot, otherwise they might move down to 5th. Either way I am going to assume that even should the worst possible scenario occur that they are still better than Hit and Epidemic. Now back to what was I saying, every year Vys leaves a squad that he plays well with to join a squad that he thinks he has a better chance with and every year he changes his playstyle in TWLD to being less aggressive which makes him either go negative or go positive at the cost of sacrificing his team. Other than a few possibles this team has enough older players who will take every game seriously, I don't see them losing any games they should be winning but they will come up to several challenges within the mid-tier squads. (Prediction: Loser of Semi-Finals game, 4th place overall) – Kthx
    Last edited by With Ease; 05-18-2011, 12:22 PM.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

5. Epidemic – Now I enter into the territory of squads with no legitimate chance of winning TWLD. Epidemic is one of the squads with the least depth this TWL. If a single player in their starting five is missing, then someone such as Spacely will end up playing and the result will be disastrous. Their starting five is solid, and is obviously led by delectable who has 2 of the past 4 TWLD titles. One of the best warbirds to ever play the game, delectable will carry this team into the playoffs but will be unable to do anything more than that. Additionally, I don’t think he will be too pleased when he realizes in a close game that it’s Elven who has his back (he’ll probably be 1-1 at the time too). The rest of the Epidemic starting five have won TWLD and clearly have playoff experience, with the exception of paky dude who always seems to do well in TWL anyway. If deluge returns epidemic would instantly improve by a fair amount, but I doubt that will happen. The supporting cast of pascone/Halls/paky dude should help delectable in making the playoffs in spite of little effort and a care level of zero. Elven is way too passive and while a really nice guy, he doesn’t fit in with this team and plays WAY too far back.

Lineup: Delectable / pascone / Halls / Paky Dude/ Elven SUBS: Mega Newbie/ (he still play?) Wall / end / life / if / reaching / these / spots

NOTE: For epidemic to have any chance of winning TWLD, they are going to need mega newbie to return in full form, which is nearly an impossible feat. I see them barely making it into playoffs and falling in quarterfinals due to a lack of depth and the weakness of their 5th. You guys also desperately need some depth…I had creature PMing me telling me he might be playing the game again. Go after him at your own risk. Also feel free to PM spam people from Thunder and try to get them to join as we have way too many warbirds.

Kthx’s Opinion on Epidemic: (Ranked 6th)
    Epidemic -

Everyone knows the drill here, tons of talent, tons of rust, tons of not giving a fuck anymore. If this squad has its top line show they could show up and upset Thunder or Fierce possibly but whats even more likely to happen is for them to have one or two starters accidentally show up online not knowing there is about to be a TWL game and playing with a few of the non starters who for the most part wouldn't even be able to start on Asians. I mean I guess if they get active I could be wrong here but history has a way of repeating itself and I am not going to get burned predicting this squad to be ranked higher up than its activity shows me they deserve. Also even if their starters do show up.. it has been so long since any of them were big players in this league I don't even know if it matters much, but they will still be good enough to knock down the lower ranked squads if when they show up they bother playing seriously. (Prediction: 6th place) - Kthx

6. Dynasty – While Dynasty may be somewhat of a surprise pick for the last playoff spot, I’m just seeing things clearly and not on board the Sika bandwagon. There is no clear superstar in Dynasty, and all starters complement eachother. I used to laugh at Kthx and consider him an easy kill, but things have definitely changed in the past year. Following a superb season in TWDTD and much better play in TWD, he has finally returned to the form he was in when HEAVY upset Sk8 in TWLD. Demonic also seems to have boosted her confidence following the increase in resolution and has maintained it in spite of a return to the resolution cap. Her radar ability and strays are extremely annoying and have definitely caused an abundance of OMFG moments. Sphinktor is a monster as well. If not for his shitty laptop that he now has to play on, I’d give Dynasty an outside chance of winning TWLD. If Dynasty wants to win they need to buy this dude a desktop or at least an old anti-ghosting keyboard. Moreover (used endlessly in history stfu), Kid kaos also could be an influential player assuming he plays like he did with Quicksand and not Freebie. Dynasty will most likely barely make it into the playoffs as the last seed, as the competition for the last spot is going to be particularly intense this season since there isn’t a huge skill differential between squads 6-10.

Lineup: Sphinktor / Kthx / Demonic / Vida (kid kaos) / Aerin Subs: Kentaro, Let, Keith, badjob, Cross (headband)

NOTE: Keith will probably be in a different squad by the end of the soft lock, but if he’s there he could definitely find himself in the starting line by the end of the season. Kentaro will be a solid sub, and while I’ve seen let around countless times I never took the time to find out who it is so I can’t provide an opinion on him.

Kthx’s Opinion on Dynasty: (Ranked 5th)
    Dynasty -

I refuse to write too much about my own squad because it sorta weakens the article a bit and turns what should be discussed into something that instead gets trolled so you guys know the deal here. I think Dynasty is a middle ranked squad that can win some big games and will probably lose a stupid game here and there because most of us have other things going on in life, we have lots of old players, lots of TWLD experience and im sure that some of us will have a couple of big games. (Prediction: 5th place) - Kthx

7. Hit – Not sure what the hype is surrounding this squad. Hit is the only squad in TWLD with less depth than Epidemic, and they are relying on Sika’s reputation to assume they have any legitimate chance at winning TWLD. Even if Sika played like he did in his prime, Hit would still have no chance at winning due to their horrible lack of depth and strange starting lineup. There’s not too much to say about this squad other than that it’s a mismatch of random players and will only go as far as Sika goes. I would put Penetrate ahead of Hit if it weren’t for Reaver’s lack of interest in TWL and doubts as to whether or not Reaver will show up for more than half of Penetrate’s games. While they do have some decent warbirds such as golden duck, tanzu, and money, they are extremely lacking in the “clutch factor” with almost everyone lacking playoff experience, not that it will matter because I don’t think they will get there. Hit desperately needs to get Peru back in the squad if they want to climb into a shot at making playoffs.

Lineup: Sika / brokenfist / siaxis / money / golden duck SUBS: Domi / Anzu / Rednaz?

NOTE: From what I remember Domi was pretty good at warbird, and he could easily slip into the starting five I just haven’t seen him play warbird in several years. Also…might wanna find some depth. It’s not enough to rely on Sika’s reputation and BrokenFist’s lag and assume it will automatically carry you into playoffs.

Kthx’s Opinion on Hit: (Ranked 9th)
    Hit -

Heh, I don't know what to say about this but pretty much this squads only saving grace is a rusted Sika, even though he can put up big numbers (as weve seen) against some squads I doubt that alone will be enough to carry this squad into that many wins. Assuming Brokenfist has lag low enough for TWL (which I doubt he will) you have a solid second player who can definitely go 10-10 or more every game. Other than that there are some people on the lineup who can go even but I don't see that happening too much against some of these other squads more solid teaming. You guys got fucked pretty hard by some players leaving so I mean it isn't like you could have done anything about it, good luck this season. (Prediction: 9th place) - Kthx

8. Penetrate – The addition of Reaver was key for Penetrate. If Reaver stays active for the entire season and shows up every week I could easily see penetrate potentially stealing Dynasty’s #6 seed and sneaking into the playoffs. However, based on past experience, I sincerely doubt that is going to happen. Without Reaver, penetrate still has a solid line of players that are used to playing with each other and have the ability to team very well. Their line is also worlds better than last year’s Penetrate line that got mauled by just about every squad, so they have the added benefit of not having to worry about doing worse than last year. Cres has been developing as a player and now instead of negging 10 out of 10 rounds only goes negative in about 7 out of 10. Bacon is another improved player, as he has developed quickly in his transition from EG and now has quite a bit of warbird game. Most important of all, however, is the departure of Pinkstar. She was forcing Penetrate players to play in 6 hour events rather than letting them practice. On a serious note, the teaming ability of cres/rasaq/sir spider etc. will carry Penetrate to a couple of upsets but I don’t think it will be enough without the full commitment of Reaver to lead them into playoffs.

Lineup: Reaver / Sir Spider / Cres / Bacon / Rasaq SUBS: Outshined, Raazi

NOTE: Shayde could easily start, but I have a hard time replacing any of the starting five listed due to their teaming ability and Reaver’s clutch factor. If reaver can’t show shayde will obviously fill the void, but if it comes down to it I believe penetrate will bench Bacon in favor of Shayde since he comes from EG.

Kthx’s Opinion on Penetrate: (Ranked 7th)
    Penetrate -

I gave this squad a hard time a few weeks back but looking at their TWL roster that doesn't look very impressive to use older guys I happen to see some real up and coming talent, especially one player: Sir Spider. I am taking a risk here ranking these last four squads because everyone besides I think Asians here has a chance to possibly be a 6th seed. Either way this team has sorta clicked together into a wbduel arena player squad that somehow formed a fairly competent rushing ability while playing together for the last few weeks. It isn't going to be enough to break the top 5 or anything but congratulations on being the best of the worst tier. I expect you guys to pull out a big upset on sweet/dice/dynasty at least once this year, I have seen you guys have days where your team rushing takes me back to an early Quicksand type thing. Either way this bird core should stick together for a couple of years and they will end up being like Sweet is this season, glad to see this type of line creation is still possible in this dying zone. (Prediction: 7th place) - Kthx

9. Asians – Surprised a lot of people last season, but then again the competition was a lot worse last season and now people are expecting more out of Asians. When Zyphen left Asians last season they instantly got noticeably worse and still haven’t recovered. Zagis had a great season but I’m pretty sure he’s addicted to League of Legends now with the rest of Thunder. To be honest I can’t say too much about Asians because I don’t know too much about the squad, so I can’t give a very accurate statement. I am however rather confident that they will not make playoffs due to a questionable starting five and a definite lack of the “clutch factor” as most of the squad’s playoff experience was an embarrassing loss where the game wasn’t even close.

Lineup: Zagis / MITB / Resurrected / Moto Trucker (who?) / Esau? Subs: empion / Harder / hellborn / kassius

NOTE: I’m sure I’m leaving a few of Asians’ potential starters/subs off and I apologize. I’m most likely wrong on assuming Esau is starting and my guess is either Harder or empion would be added in his place. Not much else to say here other than I think Asians can definitely pull off an upset against a squad like Thunder if everything plays out perfectly.

Kthx’s Opinion on Asians: (Ranked 10th)
    Asians -

And last and also least would be Asians you guys aren't terrible but you definitely need some experience against the wide range of talented squads this season that you don't have. Maybe in a couple of seasons you guys will be able to make a dent but just don't expect it this season, the best thing you can possibly do is to stay together all season, show this zone that you are willing to play through a rough season without dissolving, and next year you will have a bit more respect. But like I said to the last few squads who I don't think might not do well but deserve to be in TWL I wish you guys luck, you are the zones future so keep it up, don't dissolve, and play hard. (Prediction: 10th place) - Kthx

10. Paladen – I hate to put Paladen here as they definitely have a decent warbird team…but somebody has to be last. I also don’t see any significant improvement in Paladen’s line compared to last season….and it would appear Aerin has left. There are definitely talented warbirds on Paladen, but I don’t see them making playoffs and I’m not too sure they can upset the TWLD contenders. This is by no means a knock on the squad listing them last, and I hope that they prove me wrong and finish with a solid season. I also apologize for giving you guys the shortest writeup but I don’t know a lot of the names on your roster so I’m not even able to accurately list your warbirds. PROVE ME WRONG DAMN YOU.

Lineup: Jessup / Claushouse / Speedkillz / Burg / Murder Subs : Duclover / Tomas Hakke / Alextron

NOTE: Not sure who a couple people are such as coroner and tarnish, so that could change the subs a bit. Also haven’t followed Paladen’s games in warbird in a long time so the line is probably all fucked up. I’ll probably edit the prediction on Asians/Paladen in the coming days.

Kthx’s Opinion on Paladen: (Ranked 8th)
    Paladen -

Its almost a shame for you guys that talent is so spread out in TWLD this season because honestly you guys deserve a much higher placement than this. A month ago when there were just a few super squads I would have put you guys in 5th because what you lack in big names you definitely bring to the table in hard work and teaming. I was saying earlier in game that I haven't seen a starting TWLD line play this many games together in any given qualification season and after in many many years. Either way I wish you guys luck and even though you will lose more games than you will win I still see you guys surprising a lot of squads that might be taken off guard by playing one of the supposed "bad squads" in this years TWLD, Make sure you don't give up late in games and follow through till the end and you might end up getting enough respect where your entrance in leagues isn't questioned next season. (Prediction: 8th place) - Kthx

Other predictions:
    Exalt to write 500 novels during the TWL season about how he’s such a great player
    Fierce to go through 500 headbands during the TWL season
    Beam to go through 1000 headbands

Too lazy to think of a rookie of the year or something like that, will probably edit later.
    It’s TWL time, GRAB YOUR HEADBANDS.
    Phiz> I probably am gay

Comment

Oh yeah, and whoever is in spots 7-10 don't fret, I think that nearly everyone is on relatively equal footing in those positions (and 6th seed).

EDIT: Just read Kthx's predictions and noticed he said a lot of the same shit and his standings were similar...think we've been playing this game for far too long.
      Last edited by With Ease; 05-18-2011, 11:37 AM.
      Phiz> I probably am gay

Comment

4:Ease> had to vs some1
        4:Ease> and if i kept goin on fierce i'd be called biased and shit
        4:Ease> so naturally went for u
        4:Ease> I really have fierce ranked 10th in my real predictions
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Yeah we basically did the same article twice. Ah well though. Good reads on your side.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

good read Ease and Kthx, I pretty much agree with you guys on the lineups and outcomes of the season, but the top 4 could shuffle, depending on lineups and results of course.
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
              Too lazy to think of a rookie of the year or something like that, will probably edit later.
              It’s TWL time, GRAB YOUR HEADBANDS.
              allow me 2 b in charge of this department, although i see 0 rookies this twl lol....

good read
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Well done, good read.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Good job creating this Ease and Kthx. You both put this together really well and gave good insight, too.

This reminds me of like a football magazine before the season starts and you get in-depth analysis on all the teams. :-)
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Thought you had an emotional breakdown Ease, didnt see you in a while, since the day I saw Rifle posting what you were saying to someone.

For me I wanted to read about thunder only, because Id find something funny and here it is..

"Thunder is the squad with most depth and has up to --->>> 3 <<<--- full potential lines of LD starters ."
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                      For me I wanted to read about thunder only, because Id find something funny and here it is..

"Thunder is the squad with most depth and has up to --->>> 3 <<<--- full potential lines of LD starters ."
                      How is that funny? I obviously meant three completely different lines with 5 different players in each line...
                      Phiz> I probably am gay

Comment

How is that funny? I obviously meant three completely different lines with 5 different players in each line...
                        give him some time
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Easelt, good read

Comment

It's ok that it was the same, hell, Todd McShay and Mel Kiper's mock drafts are almost identical with their top 10 and they always make it interesting. You guys are following the footsteps of legends. GG.
                            Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

I know you meant three different lines with 5 different players. Guess you didnt understand the hint! its ok :wub:
                              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                              Your friend,
                              ​​Papi
                              ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X