DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

This happens when a shark places a mine on the flag and a member of the other team tries to go through the mine to get the flag.
      There were no rams or deaths on the flag.
      Clearly a different type of "jupe."

Just because its a rule doesn't mean shit. You know damn good and well if the flag juped the entire 15 minutes, the result wouldnt be a win.

Team A touches flag for 1 second, everyone on team A dies, flag stays juped for 15 minutes, game ends, pure luck thinks Team A is the winner. That's obviously fucking stupid.

Comment

Looks like we both missed it meg!!!1
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

doesnt need t be a mine, if you die touching on flag its juped. and i killed you when you were doing it. ez
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

its all good

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
              fixed*

Because i knew someone silly would say this, IF/WHEN a replay happens i'd gladly bench those 3 again/ play the same exact line and show that wasnt the issue or reasoning... I dont know if meg will allow this, but if its up to me its what i'd do... Infact i'd rather the game restarted after the 1st few mins of fukup and just replayed it rite away if that was possible lol
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i bet it gets denied

Comment

I picked a hell of a day to have a real life
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Jupes aswell can happen when someone dies at touching flag. The player then hears the DING sound that he picked up flag, right the same second when he dies. The flag will be juped then for the other team, and not to mention how crucial those jupes are, it jumps back to the other teams freq after the jupe (if im not wrong)

If this is what has happened, i think this appeal is dumb.

If there really happened a 3 minutes jupe out of nowhere while dice was holding cram and the flag showed all the time for them, than this jupe is incorrect and a failure of bot, since cmon, a normal jupe is 20-30 seconds (would explain the Last half minute of the game)
                    But losing 3 mins due to a jupe is just not right. In this case, that appeal should be granted.

Looking forward to the official statement of the twl ops
                    Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                    Goddess> Keith
                    Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

It's obvious that pure_luck has used his powers to manipulate the bot to jupe the flag, why hasnt megaman accused him of it yet? or do you two fgts only gang up together and accuse other people of writing cheat codes directly into the bots that can only be used by diakka and myself. Made me wonder if u guys think we are uber hackers or just so good there couldnt possibly be any other explanation than we use the bots to cheat? hahahaha gg nt
                      PL&mm89 in the end this appeal is like the special olympics, no matter who wins, ur still fuckin retards.
                      ps i cant wait for the sage vs spastic and sage vs dice appeals gonna rape u both so bad u'll be cryin cheater appeal like its the chorus to your theme song.

Comment

I miss getting dc'd from twbds by PL <3

What an exciting season, renzi sweating already!
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Reab View Post
                          If there really happened a 3 minutes jupe out of nowhere while dice was holding cram and the flag showed all the time for them, than this jupe is incorrect and a failure of bot, since cmon, a normal jupe is 20-30 seconds (would explain the Last half minute of the game)
                          But losing 3 mins due to a jupe is just not right. In this case, that appeal should be granted.

Looking forward to the official statement of the twl ops
                          This is pretty much it. From what everyone saw, no one died on flag either and the host witnessed the prolonged period of flag time.
                          Dice
                          TWLB Champions Season 8
                          TWLJ Champions Season 8
                          TWLB Champions Season 10
                          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
                            It's obvious that pure_luck has used his powers to manipulate the bot to jupe the flag, why hasnt megaman accused him of it yet? or do you two fgts only gang up together and accuse other people of writing cheat codes directly into the bots that can only be used by diakka and myself. Made me wonder if u guys think we are uber hackers or just so good there couldnt possibly be any other explanation than we use the bots to cheat? hahahaha gg nt
                            PL&mm89 in the end this appeal is like the special olympics, no matter who wins, ur still fuckin retards.
                            ps i cant wait for the sage vs spastic and sage vs dice appeals gonna rape u both so bad u'll be cryin cheater appeal like its the chorus to your theme song.
                            only person accused of cheating was diakka. and it wasnt by "writing cheat codes." wish i had a brother who coded the bots and could delete any commands i PM the bot during bds

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                            I miss getting dc'd from twbds by PL <3

What an exciting season, renzi sweating already!
                            ?
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

the flag ALWAYS goes back after its juped after 30-40 secs like reab said, i know this u know this everyone knows this, u lost to pandora in semis last year get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                                the flag ALWAYS goes back after its juped after 30-40 secs like reab said, i know this u know this everyone knows this, u lost to pandora in semis last year get over it
                                whoa now dont try to turn this into a pandora vs dice shitfest money LOL last season has nothing to do with this
                                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Working...
                                X