This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
    true, whenever something liek this happens it's pretty much impossible to keep your head 100% in the game, there's always that feeling that the game is fubar and you aren't playing right because of it. then the host tells you to play on and appeal afterwards, but you can't play on normally, you just can't. and then everyone is saying wtf lol over and over and as the cap you're just yelling shut up and play, but it isn't helping. then as you start to lose, you think, maybne we should stop playing and let our outrage be known to all, then you lose and no one feels sorry for you because you gave up, so you keep fighting the good fight, knowing in your heart of hearts that you have already lost. all that aside, based upon mm89's ability to comer on this thread and talk smack and give out 12 dislikes about a game he wasn't even there for really hurts dice's chances for a successful appeal, fuck him. menelvagor is upset.
    gave you 1 now, pz
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

god damn i backed you up and i get a dislike where's the justice tw forums

can we get a ruling on this appeal? hulk busy getting butt fucked by PL while giving a2m a blow job, not sure if we should call him a2m2 or chinese finger trap

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        god damn i backed you up and i get a dislike where's the justice tw forums

can we get a ruling on this appeal? hulk busy getting butt fucked by PL while giving a2m a blow job, not sure if we should call him a2m2 or chinese finger trap
        gave you a +1 for this, was pretty funny
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

congrats to spastic, but it was a weak win.. if spastic thinks it was legit and the flag jupe didnt effect the outcome, play dice again and prove it.. i doubt PL will let this win slip out of his grasp though, means too much to him to beat a diceless megaman and cripple..
          Mythril> shayde why you gayer than aids now?

Comment

Originally posted by pavester View Post
            congrats to spastic, but it was a weak win.. if spastic thinks it was legit and the flag jupe didnt effect the outcome, play dice again and prove it.. i doubt PL will let this win slip out of his grasp though, means too much to him to beat a diceless megaman and cripple..
            Don't you mean a megaman and cripple-less Dice?
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

hulk not want 2 use forums so i vs him on steam and get da insider scoop

hulk: don't need to post
              hulk: not even up to me
              Cres <ER>: it time u settle dis
              hulk: ?
              Cres <ER>: allow me 2 post on ur behalf
              Cres <ER>: if cud
              Cres <ER>: wut u want 2 say
              hulk: k
              hulk: idc
              hulk: both teams lost time, but dice lost significantly more. It's not up to me whether the appeal is granted so stfu thx
              Cres <ER>: wut ur personal opinion, do u think it should be appealed
              hulk: not going to post my personal appeal, would only get hate
              hulk: since it's not my position to say whether is should be replayed or not

and yes my steam id is 'cres <er>' ^_______________^
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

staff impersonation

about to ?cheater your ass
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  hulk: since it's not my position to say whether is should be replayed or not
                  Can't think of anyone better to make the decision than the staff member who hosted the game. Don't give a fuck about the opinions of some TWLop who wasn't even there, spaceship nerds in spec, or players from either team.
                  TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                  WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                  CURL MAX: An entire ham
                  SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                  DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                  WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                  BODYFAT:97%
                  TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    Don't you mean a megaman and cripple-less Dice?
                    ^ si si
                    Mythril> shayde why you gayer than aids now?

Comment

you juped the flag multiple times. accept the loss and move on.

see you at playoffs
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

If it was juped for 15 minutes do you still think we should just "accept the loss and move on"?

Where do you draw the line? 14:59? 14:58? 4-5 minute jupe isnt enough?

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post
                          If it was juped for 15 minutes do you still think we should just "accept the loss and move on"?

Where do you draw the line? 14:59? 14:58? 4-5 minute jupe isnt enough?
                          retarded post, go read about flag jupe at rules
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Check out the thread. It started with 1-2 mins in favor of dice. Each post it gets longer. Its up to 4-5 mins. IF we wait till the start of week 2 it might reach 10 mins

Comment

Honestly, who keeps saying Spastic got 3-4 minutes of jupe? Everyone watching and playing witnessed Spastic going down like 4:1 while the flag was juped for Dice in a long flagroom battle. After that if there were any jupes it was unnoticable besides the 2 second jupe at the very end. If this game was lost with a score of like 14:45-15:00 then I can see Dice being mad but it was not even close. Get over it and try harder next week.

And for what Vati said about how pming the Host screws up everything anyways... Well maybe the host should worry about problems and not the actual players of the game... Better yet the Dice speccers could deal if there was such an issue... the players should play or just spec and quit if you get caught up in typing its your own fault and it not ever worth bringing up in an appeal.
                              Last edited by Rucci; 05-23-2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                                Watchout for sage, their players that never won lb are coming to rape people that did.

I didn't see/play the game but if the flag was giving time to spastic when we had base for 3 or 4 MINUTES then of course there should be a replay that's common sense. #duh
                                1st: So we never won lb? Pretty sure the sage core doesnt care, we do this for fun, and will always do it. This is a game, you are taking this way too serious. If we win a title, cool, if not, not cool, but acceptable. So stop insulting us with this crap already. Thank you in advance.

2nd: Agreeing to the replay part, didnt see the game aswell, but if there was a jupe like that.. then it would be ridic to not replay it. No matter if those jupes affected the timer of both teams, even if it only was 20 seconds + for dice and 4 mins + for spastic or otherwise, in any case it should be replayed. If those jupes happened as someone died on flag, then sit down and stop showing us your goods. Reconsidering someone just said cape sat on flag for 4 mins trying to get it touched, it sounds like it was no real jupe at all.

Just curious how this appeal would look like if dice won due to 4mins+ flag jupe and spastic lost. You guys would just change roles.
                                Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                                Goddess> Keith
                                Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Working...
                                X