twld predictions round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twld predictions round 2

could some coderdude555 fix that +/- thing on the twl site because that would be pretty awesome

tia
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

should warn him for that, he misled me here
    Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
    Goddess> Keith
    Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

i post this wrong place rememba dis
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Lol, I still can't believe there's a column on TWD site that subtracts losses from wins. I guess the coder assumed that the majority of TW community cannot do such an advanced mathematical operation.
        2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
        2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
        2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

yah for real. the +/- column used to be a pretty interesting part in the old TWL websites...showed which squads were dominating other squads the hardest. please fixxxxxxxx.

also, i hate how you can't see how players are doing individually unless you click the "statistics" tab. why cant it be more like twd where you click a player and it shows how he/she did vs. each squad?
          TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
            yah for real. the +/- column used to be a pretty interesting part in the old TWL websites...showed which squads were dominating other squads the hardest. please fixxxxxxxx.

also, i hate how you can't see how players are doing individually unless you click the "statistics" tab. why cant it be more like twd where you click a player and it shows how he/she did vs. each squad?
            Whenever we gave any constructive comments regarding the functioning of the website, they responded with something like 'stop bitching or make the website yourself'.

But yeah, nobody has even remotely touched this site for 2-3 years now.
            2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
            2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
            2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Working...
            X