No announcement yet.

Appeal:removed from TWL roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look soft lock and hard lock would have both prevented this. You can disagree with our decision all you want, but it's not some arbitrary decision we just made up on a whim. I'm not too pleased about preventing another player from playing TWL, but what do you want us to do? Our hands are tied, if we let this happen where do we draw the line from here?
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

its true paul.. and zyc, lets b honest, once you decided to deal with heisman, its pretty much gg. But its not like zyc is joining a contender (no offense boys, much respect). I think under the circumstances, you should make an exception. I could see it not happening, for example, if this were shayde, (sorry for using u as an example bro) and he was leaving pene for dice.. But i understand the rules, and its just an unfortunate situation for zyc and paladen respectively.

Comment

Ye forsure, plus idk why but zyc left n applied for our twd roster atleast twice and reset the 7 day wait period it takes too get him on the twl roster. I didnt have a computer as well so it was hard to communicate with him.. But i asked zyc too get with us while preseason was still goin on and he waited till after week 2 or somthin. Sorry it didnt work out this year bro trust me i wish u could play for us. Not to mention ur a way better shark then menel and shouldn't of had too leave sage. But i understand its all about politics and menel thinks hes someone on here after all his failed LB extravaganza's. O well

Comment

this is what happens when ur a fucking idiot, gg. also geio is a retard LOOOOOOOOOOOOL how bout them mavs? dirk mode.

Comment

trust me if there was a way around this hardlock i'd have recruited like 20 new people by now
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Look soft lock and hard lock would have both prevented this. You can disagree with our decision all you want, but it's not some arbitrary decision we just made up on a whim. I'm not too pleased about preventing another player from playing TWL, but what do you want us to do? Our hands are tied, if we let this happen where do we draw the line from here?

How would have softlock prevented this? i left Sage roster day before softlock so it`s not the issue. And yes i applied to Paladens roster at day when hardlock was bout to happen, it didnt happened 6th of june it looks like it happened day before thats why im not able to play thx for the TWL site information about hardlock. Still dont understand why you put ANY timemark to twl site if you wont even follow it. Or make info that ppl will understand it. Does anyone who plays this game think that "oh hardlock is 6th of june it must happen at 00.01"? me and many other thought it means you have 24hours time to do your roster shit but i guess we were wrong.
              FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9698f572632e967f0f6673825ba240a3.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1281971

Come on man, I'm not trying to be a dick here but it is in there if you look. Once again, it's an unfortunate decision, but our hands are tied and it is what it is

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

The hard lock doesn't even matter. You joined Hit after the roster soft lock, which essentially means you couldn't join any other TWL squad and get on their TWL roster. The soft lock prevents you from leaving one TWL squad and joining another. The hard lock is only for people that weren't previously on a TWL squad. Why you're even talking about hard lock screwing you over is beyond me. You were on hit AFTER the soft lock, thus you aren't allowed to join another TWL squad and get on their roster. Your argument about the timing of the hard lock is completely irrelevant.
                    Phiz> I probably am gay
                    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      [ATTACH]921[/ATTACH]

Come on man, I'm not trying to be a dick here but it is in there if you look. Once again, it's an unfortunate decision, but our hands are tied and it is what it is
                      IC rules says it all, haven`t had time to read all the rules just checked the TWL site info from top of site which seems to be misinformation. If the lock were after round 3 matches hardlock has been taken place 5th of june not 6th like website says btw. You can`t deny theres false information in frontpage of twl site.
                      FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

I'm looking at the twl homepage and I don't see anything saying hard lock anywhere. I could be missing it though, I don't know

EDIT: oh nevermind I see it, let me check something real quick

Comment

Alright sorry for the double post, but my guess is that the date was entered as such because it was supposed to happen right after midnight or something. I don't know, this is my first week as an op, maybe someone else can explain this better

Comment

In the future, you should include a time along with the date to alleviate any confusion on this matter. And whatever you do, do not make that time midnight. That only leads to more confusion from idiots who don't know which midnight you're talking about, even though it should be plainly obvious. Let's say hard lock is June 6th. If you want that to really be driven home, don't just say June 6th. Say June 6th at 12:01 AM. Game, set, match. No more confusion, and now people have a set time.
                            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

I think it was just a website issue with how it showed up in that whatever you want to call it on top of site, but you're right it's a headache

Comment

staffers seem to have forgotten that last year infrared was allowed to rejoin fierce twl roster after leaving 1 week before twl playoffs and after hopping around multiple twd squads. you guys shouldn't screw over a player trying to help a squad because he was 20 mins too late. round 3 is too early for a hard lock also, you guys are retards.

Comment

Working...
                                X