No announcement yet.

Appeal:removed from TWL roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case you guys missed it, everybody can bitch about hard lock all they want, but thats not the only obstacle here. He was on Hit AFTER the soft lock and thus not allowed to join any other TWL squads. Suggestions ofc are more than welcome about the hardlock, but it will not have any impact on the outcome of this appeal.

Comment

Delectable was also unbanned before TWL finals one year. Since it's been done before, it automatically means it's a good idea, right?
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        staffers seem to have forgotten that last year infrared was allowed to rejoin fierce twl roster after leaving 1 week before twl playoffs and after hopping around multiple twd squads. you guys shouldn't screw over a player trying to help a squad because he was 20 mins too late. round 3 is too early for a hard lock also, you guys are retards.
        rules are rules and can be seen in time (usually). if u dont bother you agree to take a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
          In case you guys missed it, everybody can bitch about hard lock all they want, but thats not the only obstacle here. He was on Hit AFTER the soft lock and thus not allowed to join any other TWL squads. Suggestions ofc are more than welcome about the hardlock, but it will not have any impact on the outcome of this appeal.

Rules are fucked up in this case. what does it matter if you are rostered to league squad if youre not in League roster?!. Rules are rules but this doesent make any sense . I dont really care bout this appeal anymore i just hope it awakes some discussion about what changes staff can do for next season. Ill prolly quit for some and go fishing for summer, have fun in TWL and i hope some ppl have raised their penis size with all these judgments
          FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

lol nvm

Comment

Originally posted by Zyclon View Post
              i hope some ppl have raised their penis size with all these judgments
              No worries, it is raised.
              But i just gave my opinion, wasnt a personal attack or something.

Comment

"Me and Claushouse figured out twl site clearly says "Roster HardLock on 6th Jun 11" so why im being removed from Paladens twl roster now? heard something that hard lock has been 00.00 in that case it has been taken place at the end of 5th of jun not 6th."

Maybe i missed it, but where does it say "end of june 6th"? Maybe it meant come 0:00 june 6th its locked?
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                X