• Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont be whiney

play the replay like i said it. get 9 minutes before pene can get one

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      this sounds awfully alot like the dice vs. spastic game. same shit, no favorism
      except...

dice lost 4 mins, paladen lost 20 seconds

dice lost the time in the beginning of the game when it was tied, paladen lost the time at 20 seconds to end of game while they were down by 10 mins

normal jupes last 30 seconds, this could have been one, we don't know, it didn't last long enough

this game is almost over and people are still whining about changing rules, we have referees, and they do a pretty damn good job

Comment

I think claus might be less intelligent than heisman... quite an achievement.
        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

lmfao oranje got so many dislikes the nerd had to change his sig to make it look like he is cool

Comment

Alright I've tried to be professional and spell things out the best I can, but some things just don't warrant that type of effort. Claushouse: shut the fuck up you whiny retard. You're accusing me of bias against paladen when the first appeal decision went against one of my favorite squads in TW history. You think I really care enough about your squad to lose the only reason I signed up for staff, all over 20 seconds? If I wanted to make a shit for brains decision like that, I sure as shit would not be wasting it on this appeal. You make a personal attack on me so I'm going to fire right back, shut the fuck up and stop being bitter, and focus on your upcoming game, this is ridiculous.

Ephe, I agree with you. There are discrepancies in the rules, that's pretty much indisputable. However, I haven't been an op for too long, so it's certainly not my place to make any call on revising rules. Plus with the amount of headaches we run into every Sunday, even apart from heated appeals, I honestly don't have any motivation to go through and rewrite all of these rules. That's just me though, I know there's been talk of revising the rules, especially 7.03. Maybe that's something that could be done in the offseason when there's less to worry about.

And to clarify to everyone, the score of the game didn't factor into the (unanimous) decision that we came too. I just added that to my list of ways that this appeal and the week 1 appeal were different, probably a poor decision on my part.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

this reminds me of trauma+'s appeal last season, just as pathetic.

also I'm not sure who did it from paladen, but don't ever compare paladen to dice...ever.
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

an input from an old op:

1) flag jupe happens, deal with it. unless you lost like 3+ mins of flag time because of it, or the score was ridiculously close, say 14:30 - 13:50.. you will not win an appeal

2) oranje, didn't i permanently ban you from TWD/TWL?
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Paladen wants a replay so Pene can actually use their starters and 15-1 them. Sounds Great To Me! pz

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila View Post
                    an input from an old op:

2) oranje, didn't i permanently ban you from TWD/TWL?
                    Didnt I get you axed off staff?

Comment

lol @ paul backpedaling away from the score being a factor.
                      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

It wasn't, the part of the game that it happened during was a much bigger factor.
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                          lol @ paul backpedaling away from the score being a factor.
                          lol @ a random warbird whos never played in a twbd arena talking in a basing thread
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

oranje with 664 dislikes given thank god for this new system i get to see an inch of my screen dedicated to his asshole 38 times a thread ban this fool

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                              oranje with 664 dislikes given thank god for this new system i get to see an inch of my screen dedicated to his asshole 38 times a thread ban this fool
                              Ban someone because he dislikes your posts?
                              Now that doesnt really sound fair, does it?
                              I have not seen you make a good post yet, mr QQ

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't find the +1/-1 blocks intrusive? Maybe it is my forum or browser settings.
                                TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                                WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                                CURL MAX: An entire ham
                                SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                                DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                                WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                                BODYFAT:97%
                                TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Working...
                                X