Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWLD Season 15 Week 6 Hot or Not: We Swear It's Not Delayed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Season 15 Week 6 Hot or Not: We Swear It's Not Delayed!

Although it was initially delayed, it seems that TWL is running on schedule this week, so the Hot or Not should also do the same.

Wait... no, crap. Sorry, guys. It seems that I have to delay the Hot or Not because my spell check is broken and the word from Open Office is that there's no guarantee it will be u... what? You mean it's working? Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, we've got a Hot or Not to write! And what a HoN it is, full of upsets.

Fierce vs. Epidemic
    50 - 0
    MVP: Skepsis!

So this means that Epidemic is out, right? Good. Give that spot to someone who actually wants to make an effort and show up. Like DX. Oh, wait, they're already in TWL and they're even turning some heads.

Sweet vs. Penetrate (Game of the Week #1)
    46 - 50
    MVP: Rasaq!

Do not attempt to adjust your computer screen. The text you just read is accurate. In a game where lagouts screwed yours truly out of getting a score higher than 8, Penetrate came out on top 50 to 46. And they even did it without TWL Season 13 Rookie of the Year Cres, too! I should mention as well that this game was never led once by Sweet, but they were almost always within 8 kills of the lead. Rasaq, ever since I called him out a few weeks ago for not starting in a game, has stepped up big time everywhere, as he led the way for Pene with 15 kills this game, with Trasher putting up 12 right behind him. Speaking of Rasaq (or, as he wishes to be called, Deez Saq), he also MVPed Penetrate's LJ against Disoblige this week and had a solid performance in LB. So huge props to him for stepping up in every area. For Sweet, Jones continues to be on fire, picking up another 13 kills while Dak pulled himself to a not negative score of 11 with some good shots at the end of the game. Eric "vt" Clapton fell apart after having an awesome game last week, going from a 10-4 performance to a 1-5 sub that is very reminiscent of a performance by deskTOP a couple weeks ago. It's all in the numbers, folks. With the win, Pene is now 3-3 and, given what their upcoming games schedule looks like, have a really great shot at making the LD playoffs. Sweet also has a good shot still, although their schedule is a bit bumpier simply because they're 2-4 right now. Great game.

Interview with Rasaq

C 1:Sir Spider> Rasaq
    C 1:Coroner> is
    C 1:Rasaq> homo
    C 1:Sir Spider> now that thats out in the open, allow interview
    C 1:Coroner> yo we havin gay parade 2day
    C 1:Rasaq> k
    C 1:Sir Spider> Pene got probably their biggest win in LD so far today, how it feel to MVP that?
    C 1:Rasaq> sec
    C 1:Rasaq> gonna have to type essays prolly
    C 1:Rasaq> and fingers greasy
    C 1:Sir Spider> lool k
    C 1:Sir Spider> u still excited n spurtin everywhere?
    C 1:Rasaq> rofl
    C 1:Raazi> we ever gonna dd
    C 1:Rasaq> was really a team mvp, my ridrange was working, my dodging was the typical fail like always, but i didnt die out early and i stuck in with my team until the end
    C 1:Raazi> rasaq
    C 1:Raazi> we shud stick 2getha
    C 1:Raazi> i dodge da shots
    C 1:Raazi> n u finish dem
    C 1:Rasaq> sweet has had out number all twd season, even with that line, they constantly pushed, but i think with reaver and trasher in with dx they couldn't be as agressive as they should've been
    C 1:Rasaq> our*
    C 1:Raazi> dd asians
    C 1:Raazi> or crazy
    C 1:Raazi> they jus finished
    C 1:Sir Spider> yeah, seemed like our whole team got a boost with those guys in
    C 1:Raazi> is this an interview?
    C 1:Sir Spider> old
    C 1:Raazi> i jus signed in fuk u
    C 1:Raazi> did u ask him how it feel 2 play w/o cres
    C 1:Rasaq> bot leave me
    C 1:Sir Spider> How DX able to pick up this crucial victory without rookie of the year Cres in for Pene
    C 1:Rasaq> cres texted me and said he wouldn't be attending, somewhere within the spectators i knew he was there aliasing and cheering us on, i don't think i would've started him anyways with reaver showing
    C 1:Sir Spider> gud pt rasaq
    C 1:Rasaq> also, sweet didn't have anyone to solo out, cres usually is the target for that
    C 1:Sir Spider> ye that true
    C 1:Raazi> gud pt rasaq
    C 1:Cres> yo i escape fire drill
    C 1:Cres> am safe
    C 1:Raazi> t
    C 1:Raazi> f
    C 1:Raazi> wut if real fire
    C 1:Cres> dunno we had like 6 last week
    C 1:Sir Spider> We get to play Dice next week. Is this serious? How they holdin TWL on 4th of July weekend?
    C 1:Cres> tired of evildeeds not being able 2 cook
    C 1:Sir Spider> Please explain 2 me this ty
    C 1:Cres> i haf made arrangements for ease mythril n hulk 2 replace dx line for next week
    C 1:Sir Spider> :O
    C 1:Sir Spider> dis huge news
    C 1:Cres> day way we get 2 vs bbqs and they get revenge on dice
    C 1:Rasaq> well twl ops can look for an appeal from pene before that week even starts, me and raazi aren't showing for that, july 4th weekend, being a 3 league squad as is dice im sure they will have same issue with trying to show some birds
    C 1:Rasaq> come on flared...postpone july 3rd ^_^
    C 1:Raazi> raazi the only canadian celebrating july 4th
    C 1:Rasaq> sh
    C 1:Sir Spider> looool
    C 1:Sir Spider> Any last words?
    C 1:Cres> y cres start spid in lb 2day
    C 1:Sir Spider> because u dis gud
    C 1:Cres> ye dis da lw
    C 1:Sir Spider> gonna try to win this money
    C 1:Sir Spider> n buy steam games
    C 1:Cres> LOL
    C 1:Raazi> spider
    C 1:Raazi> want me 2 be ur shield
    C 1:Sir Spider> n
    C 1:Cres> da shield
    C 1:Raazi> da bald evildeeda from shield
    C 1:Sir Spider> if you want w/e idc really
    C 1:Sir Spider> yo that show is great
    C 1:Rasaq> DX 4/life, Rasaq #1 3 leaguer and will vys get carried again next sunday or will sir spider unleash a huge 20+ game to carry a week pene line that will probably consist of 3 basers
    C 1:Sir Spider> cant believe rasaq got to star in show

Thunder vs. Dice (Game of the Week #2)
    44 - 50
    MVP: a2m!

Like I said at the top, this is a week full of upsets, and here's the second one, as the battle between two "for sure" playoff teams culminated with Dice handing Thunder their first loss, 50-44. a2m continues to be incredibly awesome for Dice this season as he had the highest score for Dice and thus got the MVP with 14 kills, but it was a really solid effort by everyone on Dice to keep Thunder broken apart and unable to team as effectively as they could that got them this win. For Thunder, burnt, chuckle and Ease all had rounds close to even with Mythril and Zyphen falling short for them. Still, it's hard to point the blame on anybody on Thunder for this one, as they were simply outplayed here in an exciting match.

Interview with "a2m"

C 1:Sir Spider> hi a2m! gotta interview you dude you ready for this?
    C 1:a2n> yeah
    C 1:Sir Spider> alright, cool!
    C 1:a2n> >.<
    C 1:Sir Spider> tell me how it feel 2 not only mvp vs thunder but 2 also give them their first loss of season
    C 1:Cres> ass 2 nipple?
    C 1:Sir Spider> loooool
    C 1:a2n> feels good, did what seemed impossible
    C 1:a2n> gave me confidence and i think we have a good chance at finals
    C 1:a2n> huehhuehhueh
    C 1:Sir Spider> how u feel about twl havin games on 4th of july weekend
    C 1:a2n> it sucks i have cock fights to attent and money to win
    C 1:a2n> if twl is held during that weekend i wont be attending
    C 1:Sir Spider> wow did not know u vsin dat sort of thing
    C 1:Sir Spider> learn somethin new about a2m every day i guess
    C 1:a2n> huehueheuauhh
    C 1:Coroner> y u laff like dat
    C 1:Cres> a2m not brazillian
    C 1:Cres> da fk
    C 1:Sir Spider> u guys playin pene next week, how u gonna beat dx team that beat sweet
    C 1:a2n> LOL
    C 1:Rasaq> Amar2Nate
    C 1:Cres> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    C 1:a2n> i'm really scared of penes lines tbh
    C 1:a2n> didnt expect them to win against sweet today
    C 1:Sir Spider> dont blame ya
    C 1:Sir Spider> dx scary as fk
    C 1:Sir Spider> any last words?
    C 1:a2n> yeah when rasaq rushes i piss my pants irl

DyNasty vs. Asians
    40 - 50
    MVP: Zagis!

Asians, AKA the little squad that could, started the season 0-4 and seemed to be doomed to failure. After winning against Epidemic by default, they came in looking for their first "real" win today. DyNasty, on the other hand, got an upset win over hit last week, and is looking to simply keep it going. However, Asians simply had other plans as they hand DyNasty their 4th loss, 50-40. Zagis took the ball and ran with it in this game, making DyNasty look like a bunch of New Orleans defenders trying to tackle Marshawn Lynch with his 14-4 game. Quarterback qpr and offensive tackle eXCaLiBURx2o picked up 10 and 11 tackles on the way as well. Keith (14-10) proved to be the biggest threat to the solid run game of the Seattle Asians, but even he was overmatched soon enough, as the defense provided nil in terms of support for him. With the win, Asians is now 2-4 and will square off next week against the Chicago Paladens in what should be a great game.

Interview with Zagis?

Earlier...

T Zagis> u fk how u not interview me eefin though i go 14-4

Later...

Sir Spider> ?find zagis
    Zagis - BIGbomber2
    Sir Spider> yo zagis
    Sir Spider> ?
    Sir Spider> tryin 2 interfiew dis guy n he ignore me?
    Sir Spider> zagis u done ignorin me yet

So much for that.

Paladen vs. Hit
    50 - 31
    MVP: MURDAH INC (Murder)!

Paladen bitch-slaps hit this week with a 50-31 victory. rednaZ was a feisty little ho, however, as his 13 kill performance might have been troublesome for the pimps on Paladen, but seeing how everyone else was either a jav or pretty much just straight up sucked, well, things just work out that way. Murder has a breakout game for Paladen this year, dropping a 16-7 record and making hit look just worthless. Pretty much everyone else put up good numbers as well for Paladen, with Jessup (6-8) standing out as the only negative score for the team, although his performance wasn't really bad whatsoever..

Interview with Jessup

Sir Spider> jessup
    Raazi> jessup
    Sir Spider> allow interview ^_^
    Jessup> lol ok
    Raazi> rm?
    Sir Spider> how it feel to lay the smackdown on hit today
    Jessup> we went into the pen dd worried.. but we finished them well
    Raazi> jessup allow rm
    Jessup> ok srs tho feel good about hit win
    Sir Spider> sweet
    Raazi> jessup
    Raazi> allow rm
    Sir Spider> whats ur opinion on twl being held over 4th of july weekend? should they postpone it?
    Jessup> murder i knew could have a big game.. was a matter of time
    Jessup> uh july 4th? lets not twl on 4th if its up to me
    Cres> lets dd again
    Sir Spider> the 4th is a monday
    Sir Spider> talkin about the weekend before that, lots of people gonna be doin stuff that weekend probably
    Jessup> will make it either way u know me.. i live here
    Jessup> i think for americans it isnt good at all
    Sir Spider> so next week you guys are playin asians... ive kinda been lookin forward to watchin that game actually, should be good, whats your thoughts on it
    claushouse> hopefully asians add esau
    claushouse> he's awful
    Jessup> gonna get serious this week.. asians cant be taken for granted
    Jessup> but if we have our peeps show should be a win im hoping
    Sir Spider> k
    Sir Spider> any final thoughts?
    claushouse> asians a bunch of straying faggots, their game is perfectly suited to twl, they shud be tough
    Cres> can we rematch here
    Cres> fk u guys doing
    Sir Spider> claus y rageritual throwin a fit again
    Zath> u guys done interviewing?
    claushouse> bc staff told him TWL was off
    claushouse> so he didnt show
    claushouse> and we lost LB by less than a minute
    Cres> shouldn't he know by now not to trust staff?
    veloce> why would staff call off twl 24 hours before
    Jessup> well twl has been rough for me personally this year.. but im happy about paladen.. we really been pulling together with what we got.. squad is better then we have been for years.. its great to be here in it
    claushouse> and conveniently its the_pual telling us no twl
    veloce> nobody knows what bots will do over 24 hrs
    claushouse> and we playing the_pauls squad
    claushouse> guys had it in for Pala in TWLB since the start
    Sir Spider> k ty ^^
    Jessup> ty sir
    NOTICE: Game over

claushouse> this is the worst TWL staff in memory
    claushouse> by far

claushouse> nice win over Sweet btw
    claushouse> riverside probably committed suicide

Hot of the Week: Rasaq!
    Honorable mentions: Dice, Keith (14-10), Zagis (14-4), Murder (16-7)

In games that are close like this one, stars tend to shine brightly. This was no exception, as without Rasaq's 15-9 performance, this game could have ended very differently, and very badly for DX and Penetrate. Thus, Deez Saq is the Greg Jennings of the week.

Not of the Week: Eric "vt" Clapton
    Dishonorable Mentions: Epidemic, Heisman (2-7)

On the flipside, performances such as the 1-5 put up by vt in this game can also have that same effect. In something that came as a bit of a deja-vu moment for me, it was a -4 performance by one player that ended up being the difference in Sweet's loss today. And rough for vt, as he crashed hard from a great performance last week. That's how the cookie crumbles, though.

Week 6 Standings

1. Fierce (6-0)
    2. Thunder (5-1)
    3. dicE (4-2)
    4. hit (3-3)
    5. Penetrate (3-3)
    6. Paladen (2-4)
    6. Sweet (2-4)
    8. Asians (2-4)
    9. DyNasty (2-4)

10. Epidemic (1-5) (Out of TWLD due to inactivity)

Week 7 features

dice vs. Penetrate
    Thunder vs. hit
    Sweet vs. Epidemic's replacement
    Paladen vs ASIANS
    Fierce vs DyNasty

Good luck to all teams!
    Last edited by Ganon-Knight; 06-26-2011, 06:51 PM.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

I'd also like to make an appeal to the TWL staff here to postpone TWL for one week.

As you all know, it's the 4th of July weekend next weekend, and a lot of people are going to be spending that weekend with family. Yeah, granted, the 4th isn't until Monday, but for a lot of people, it also means travelling, usually on the days before the 4th. If you choose not to postpone it, it's understandable, but I think in the interest of teams putting forth the best lines possible and putting on the best games possible, something like this should be considered. You can also see a spread of opinions on this matter in the interviews up above. Thank you.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Crazy should replace Epidemic in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
        I'd also like to make an appeal to the TWL staff here to postpone TWL for one week.

As you all know, it's the 4th of July weekend next weekend, and a lot of people are going to be spending that weekend with family. Yeah, granted, the 4th isn't until Monday, but for a lot of people, it also means travelling, usually on the days before the 4th. If you choose not to postpone it, it's understandable, but I think in the interest of teams putting forth the best lines possible and putting on the best games possible, something like this should be considered. You can also see a spread of opinions on this matter in the interviews up above. Thank you.
        Im gonna have to disagree with you here...Thats just an american "celebration", if you postpone that you should also take the Dutch, Finnish et cetera special days in consideration; which would lead to >10x twl postpwnage, I think both of us will agree that that is not a good idea.

Maybe...just very maybe at twl knockout phase it could be considerable...in my opinion

Comment

claushouse> asians a bunch of straying faggots, their game is perfectly suited to twl, they shud be tough
          I hope you play next week, going to make you feel worse than last season vs fierce http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...ght=claushouse.

Comment

this
            Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
            7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
            7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
            7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
            7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
            7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
            (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Told them I couldn't play, because I was busy at that time. But then riverside popped in, subbed marge, lagged out 10942 times and so I had to go in and lose it for them. Had marge stayed in, sweet would have had better odds of possibly changing the result. Yea, still my bad, but in conclustion, Riverside is a stupid!
              2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
              2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
              2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

i liked your post because it said riverside is a stupid ^_^
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

That's always been a given, pal. Good read up, though.
                  2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                  2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                  2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

http://www.trenchwars.org/index.php?...countriesgraph

Fuck you Oranje, next Sunday off.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      -troll was here-
                      Zeebu fell for it; confirmed by his next post
                      Last edited by Oranje; 06-27-2011, 11:09 AM.

Comment

man youre dumb

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

truthfully speaking, we probably should postpone the season by another week due to the fact that July 4th is coming. although, i don't really want that to happen (this is just me, but i'd rather just get over with the regular season as fast as possible, kind of meaningless matches ahead of us) but it's up to the twl ops to decide. and knowing that most of them are american, there'll be a week break from twl.

Comment

would anyone care if i just start editing his posts?

edit: boy did i fall for it. you go through the trouble to post up like 4 pictures of your squad compared to dynasty. then you call dynasty racist becuase they dont have enough non americans on their squad. then all that work gets edited out becuase i call you dumb. yep, i sure fell for it. keep it up, youre becoming a valuable forum member rapidly.
                            Last edited by Zeebu; 06-27-2011, 11:32 AM.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

July 1st is also Canada Day. Don't know about most Canadian nerds, but I generally take the whole weekend + Monday off to go up to the cottage.

Didn't even consider this when looking at TWL schedule.

:\
                              TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                              WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                              CURL MAX: An entire ham
                              SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                              DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                              WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                              BODYFAT:97%
                              TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Working...
                              X