No announcement yet.

...really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That has nothing to do why i left u idiot, maybe u should of been around when it happend b4 u comment on things that DICE ppl tell u happend? Infact while it looks like dwop /me left together, maybe dwop left bc i did, but i had no agreement with dwopple to leave with him, nor did i leave and make him lol It had nothign to do with dwopple

^ to vys

Edit: I also wasnt emo nor drunk when i left, its always what dice tells ppl when i leave, he's fukd up he's drunk he's speedin blah blah... no its not that, its u guys dont respect fukin no one
    Last edited by Cig Smoke; 07-04-2011, 01:44 PM.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
      our spiders did a lot better today with the sharks who played, because they repped for the spiders and our spiders could push hard. But when you played you'd rep for yourself so you could try and hero it and throw a bomb. Just my opinion
      lol Double post... Ur spids did do better idd, but i think ur overreacting a little bit to a bad performance from pandora... wasnt dice undefeated to this point WITH us sharks who also didnt rep for spids?? lol SO ur point is sorta irrelivant... i could understand if dice was 3-3 with me and dwopple there, but dont act like dice is better without us... if ur gonna rely on cape to shark for TWL u'll never beat pene or sage... plus what happens when chief dont showup 3 or 4 outa the next games like he said he couldnt? Cape gonna terr or shark? THen whos gonna shark? lol I am not anti-dice nor was i when i left... i didnt leave bc i hate dice, nor bc i hated anyone... infact me and cape spoke for about 15 minutes yesterday LOL"n like not hing happend... i speak with chief and crip and kess like im still on dice chat lol So you tryin to make it like its Cig/dwop vs dice is crazy, bc even if we left for our reasons, i am still rooting for dice to win TWLB because of my friends there, and that will never change lol

And addon to the last post to u, it was never about me/dwop not bein able to accept benching for a2m or not, that was never an issue for me, dwopple/a2m had issues with EACHOTHER... I Infact got along and was fine sharking with both, so why would i have an issue when either way i seen it, i was starting with 1 of them? Use ur brain a lil vys... now on top of that point.... vs sage which of the 3 sharks volunteerd to sit and keep the problem from arising? Thats rite Cig smoke did... So for u to make accusations of us not being able to suck it up and sit bc a2m is "Superior" is again proven silly... Also on top of all that... WHy dont u look @ the TWL website... between the 3 of us sharks we'v all played basicaly the same amount of games (not counting the ones we laged out/subd out of) So i never had an issue with the rotating, nor did i think it was a big deal, bc we were playing equal time... obviousliy a2m and dwopple had more issues with it then myself... So i think everything u said in ur 2 points were quite wrong, and quite silly.... mayb u are still the old vys lol

On top of all that, how many times in the past have u left dice and rejoined and got axed vys? You of all ppl should know and realize why 1 person would leave dice...
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

ITT: TEXAS OWNS VYS

Comment

lol at this thread.

Comment

TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
            WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
            CURL MAX: An entire ham
            SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
            DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
            WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
            BODYFAT:97%
            TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

THUNDER IS LOOKING FOR SHARKS TY EVERY1 xoxo

Comment

ya hit too, think tenure bout set.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                  THUNDER IS LOOKING FOR SHARKS TY EVERY1 xoxo
                  xoxo
                  1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                  Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                  1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                  1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                  beam> stfu tsunami
                  Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                  beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                  Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X