Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is going to be the teams that will clinch playoff spots for TWLD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think is going to be the teams that will clinch playoff spots for TWLD?

Just wondering which squadrons you chaps think will make the playoffs.

Fierce / Dice / Thunder obvy already clinched.

Epi / Tenure Eliminated.

I think this leaves

Asians, Hit, Sweet, Dynasty, Paladen.

6 teams make playoffs ya?

It's been a while .

you forgot penetrate, who play tenure and dynasty, so I believe Penetrate will win both those games and get to 5-4 and advance, also I believe sweet will advance, they have Paladen and Dynasty left (should win both of those). The final team in my opinion to get in will be asians, but it all depends on next week when asians play hit, which will probably be for the last playoff spot. This is assuming that dice,thunder,fierce win their games this week.
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

its gonna be tight!

Comment

y dat bad rapper john cena gotta be ruinin ur dx picture

allow dx w/ more worthy persin ty

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL y fit of rage ric flair
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

wud like 2 think thats veloce
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

"If you want me run down there and open up a can of whoppass on DX give me a hell yah"

ezpz

My bad for forgetting about u guys tho was an accident lol

Comment

WOWOWOWOWOW NICE STONE COLD STUNNER YES YES YES KANE/ROCK/STONE COLD...GO HEAD AND BEAT EM UP

Comment

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
                        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

lol Ric flare that oldass sob.... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Remember he use to do that shit? looooooool Fukin Wrestling sux now tho lol
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                          X