No announcement yet.

TWLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Trenchwars Zombie league or Trenchwars Dodgeball league Jesus christ #gohome

Comment

someone ban this retarded faggot already.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Change the rules of SD and see if it gets more active, you can't just imply a new league into next TWL without having alot of time trying it out. I know right now if I were to win "TWLS" it'd be considered a joke and fake TITLE.
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
          Change the rules of SD and see if it gets more active, you can't just imply a new league into next TWL without having alot of time trying it out. I know right now if I were to win "TWLS" it'd be considered a joke and fake TITLE.
          Since 2004 all titles are fake titles though D:

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
            Since 2004 all titles are fake titles though D:
            wasnt that the year when you started playing?
            Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
            Goddess> Keith
            Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by Reab View Post
              wasnt that the year when you started playing?
              No, that was 2003.
              But it was the reason I chose not to win a title

Comment

u change
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

TWSD needs a complete rework to be considered a league. current system is a joke at best.

Comment

So SD gonna be in this TWL or not? Am just curious cause would be nice to implement something new into the TWL structure.
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Most likely not in the upcoming season that has already been scheduled and planned...although they aren't finished yet so if flared wants to go ahead with it he could. I don't see it happening this next season though. After the last TWD reset it will take a while for TWSD and Fighter to even get a 4 squads on the standings let alone an active one. It's a good theory to have, the implementation of TWSL would increase it's activity because certain people would have a chance at a title. But more players wouldn't play it than would in TWL cause of the popularity and amount of time spent playing the other leagues. No one is going to attempt to play or try very hard at TWSL just because it is in the league now. If that was the case that means you could technically add any game into TWL and hope for that. That's not really how it works, leagues take a while to develop...basing took a while as games were mostly played underground (private arenas). IT went quicker though because of the population spike. FD and SD server one main purpose in TWD right now, something to do when you are extremely bored and don't have enough players to play a BD, JD, or DD (those aren't the types of games suitable for a league like TWL). I personally enjoy SD, but before it could even be considered for TWL it would need a significant amount of change, rework, more testing, activity, etc... Same with Attack, FD, HT...These are all events that have been implemented into the system but still have a very long way to go.
                      Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

there won't be twls this season
                        Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
                          Most likely ... to go.
                          But I would say a conditional twls is a great idea.
                          Conditions I think make sense;
                          - Atleast 8 squads who actively; xx amount of games played after the next "last ladder reset before twl" in twsd
                          - And depending on how many active squads have played the sd-competition actively should be decided how many qualify for twl.

Hold this carrot in front of the squads = gain a twd activeness increase (after the last ladder reset before twl :P )

Comment

i made a squad solely on twsd onetime called maldevour and it was alright. would love a new twl event

Comment

Spider league is possibly the worst attribute u could make to twl in its current state. Id rather introduce prodb (dodgeball) into twl. Needs to be elimination style...been saying this for years. dumbest thing ive ever seen. playing keep away and calling it a league. You guys high?
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

i once made a squad and told people i wanted to make it a twsd squad and get people involved. What happen was i got about 20 random players who were into the idea and got about 10 matches in (usually with hit) before i got bored with the squad and dissolved it randomly (2 week timespan) but yea make it a deathmatch and give it a green medal perfect idea. Who doesent love getting a medal?
                                but what will happen to this is that when good squads get involved their is only gonna be 4 squads max able to actually "win" it.

Comment

Working...
                                X