Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TWLB Squad

Hi everyone,

I would like to officially welcome HCK-Limited to TWL-B. They will be taking over Paladen's spot.

Good luck to them in this upcoming season!

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Good luck HCK.

I bet you will be hearing from a bunch of people you never heard of wanting to join your squad now that you're in TWL. Hopefully you'll be able to put together an okay team.

Comment

Yuck, well... there aren't any other squads that were more deserving i guess, but these guys deffinetly... oh yuck.... there really should be a squad that picks up all those squadless semi-good people that play in ?go base or what not :/

Well, good luck guys, I'm sure you'll play better than Paladen... maybe? And you'll deffinetly pick up some people that would have never asked to join in the first place.

Comment

welcome to the show HCK-Limited, you picked the right league to excel in- 8 on 8 league basing is a higher level of gaming, it's going to be tough for you guys, you're going to take some rough losses, but you have to keep your heads about you and keep trying to get better, by next season you'll be game tight.
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

What these guys are trying to say is, "Hi, but if you suck, goodbye."

Edit: Well, no one is actually trying to say that and it isn't really true, but it seemed like a good thing to say at the time. gl and etc

Comment

Welcome and good luck HCK.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
              welcome to the show HCK-Limited, you picked the right league to excel in- 8 on 8 league basing is a higher level of gaming, it's going to be tough for you guys, you're going to take some rough losses, but you have to keep your heads about you and keep trying to get better, by next season you'll be game tight.
              I hope they beat us now you conceited fuck.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

First, thanks to Paladen give this spot to us.

Well, my first thought was not accepting it, but after we had a meeting, and most of my squaddies would like to base. But the prob is we need basers. (Sharks & Starting-Terr). I can't terr shit at all, trust me. OH WELL! We will try to twbd as many as possible before our first game against Spactic.

Goals for this game against Spastic - Try to touch that god dam Flag lol!!!
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I am glad HCK-Limited are in twlb. I wish you guys the best of luck (not to much) and hope to base you guys soon.

-Mootah
                  "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager
                  • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Good luck HCK-
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Ivan atleast now u will TWBD vs Roses?

Edit: After how many no-shows squad gets axed from TWL?

Anyways good luck trying to get a team Ivan
                      MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

3, I think. And stop being an asshole.

Comment

Verth, Im just curious
                          MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

awww copy, sex?

As what I said b4 copy, Your time zone makes us cant twbd you guyz, we always on after 4pm Eastern on weekdays, i dunno wut time on Weekends. if i get 5 i will twbd ok?...

Edit -> Verthanthi you are so funny Jeje
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
                              Welcome and good luck HCK.
                              I think it's WR that'll need the luck this weekend arro
                              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                              X