Draft League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft League

I so want a Draft League ... =/ ... any possibility of it happening?

No, no, no, GOD NO, for so many reasons I'm not even going to start.

Be happy with what you got for right now, staff's a little swamped as is.

Comment

it won't EVER work. Players simply don't care enough and are to unreliable. You can take EliteVet as a ringer, and then he goes inactive and your fucked.

Draft league onyl works when everybody 100% wants in, and in this case with lag and bordom, doesn't work.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

we can do a draft tourny on a weekend when twl isn't going or a different day if we can get enough people. Also captain is working on some pretty cool stuff with his guanobot.

Comment

Remember how well BWC turned out? Did eastern USA ever show to anything? It's pretty similar to this, I'd think.

Comment

if it isn't too much of a hassle, who anyone care to explaining how this branch of twl works? I'm sure this is an old idea that many do not recall.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Already been tried. Already failed.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

3x TWLD All-Star
                2x TWLD Finals MVP
                2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Delectable sucks

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                  1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                  1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                  1:Zloy> Why
                  1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

As Kid said, it has been tried already. Its a good idea in theory, but under the present circumstances it wouldnt work at all. The staff didnt support it well the first time around and would be even less inclined to do so again, there are too many side arenas and leagues going on all year round to attract enough interest to it, and there are too many problems with creating equitable draft squads that remain stable.

Comment

Working...
                    X