Comment

Close thread, everything's already been said

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

you're such an e-badass jones
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I like your gumption, El Jones.

Seriously though - quit alluding to shit and let me know exactly what you're upset about, I have no issues discussing it or taking criticism even though some people may be assuming the opposite right now. You won't see me close a thread for anything regarding issues with me, I do promise that :P lol.

The main reason I stopped your thread so soon? Because I was asked by other people to remove Mattey's threads (Mattey being one of the people who asked) and I felt that the thread was just going to degenerate quickly because of the title you gave to your thread. So, I probably jumped the gun a little bit on my decision to close it. I stand by it still and we don't need to have those kind of threads all over the ban dispute areas.

I realize it's important for the players to be able to talk/vent/whatever on the forums in addition to the emails, because people are probably concerned that emails don't get paid attention to. I can say right now that I see every forum email as soon as it's sent and that oO.Oo keeps up with the TW Bans email just as well right now, your emails WON'T get ignored by us if that is anyone's concern. I assume that the complaints email is checked up on regularly too, but I don't know who's in charge of that (Demonic?) so I don't want to speak for them.

This is already getting to be tl;dr, like too many of my posts that are staff related any more >.<

Just remember that I am NOT unapproachable people - Please talk to me anytime you want in a thread, PMs, ?messages, in-game, or email.
                Fuck it.

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
                  (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                  :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

There is almost never a reason to close a thread, ever, its fucking stupid.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                      I like your gumption, El Jones.

Seriously though - quit alluding to shit and let me know exactly what you're upset about, I have no issues discussing it or taking criticism even though some people may be assuming the opposite right now. You won't see me close a thread for anything regarding issues with me, I do promise that :P lol.

The main reason I stopped your thread so soon? Because I was asked by other people to remove Mattey's threads (Mattey being one of the people who asked) and I felt that the thread was just going to degenerate quickly because of the title you gave to your thread. So, I probably jumped the gun a little bit on my decision to close it. I stand by it still and we don't need to have those kind of threads all over the ban dispute areas.

I realize it's important for the players to be able to talk/vent/whatever on the forums in addition to the emails, because people are probably concerned that emails don't get paid attention to. I can say right now that I see every forum email as soon as it's sent and that oO.Oo keeps up with the TW Bans email just as well right now, your emails WON'T get ignored by us if that is anyone's concern. I assume that the complaints email is checked up on regularly too, but I don't know who's in charge of that (Demonic?) so I don't want to speak for them.

This is already getting to be tl;dr, like too many of my posts that are staff related any more >.<

Just remember that I am NOT unapproachable people - Please talk to me anytime you want in a thread, PMs, ?messages, in-game, or email.
                      ok i'll bite.

several times this week i have asked in chat by river, vt, cres etc if i should ask mattey what to do when i am silenced. this is entirely because i personally think it is incredibly stupid to complain about silences/bans here and i laugh at these people probably more than i laugh at people making an 'I'm gonna retire threads'.

im gonna just put this out here. I never ever care about a ban/silence when I am saying racist shit. in fact, by the time i had made that thread my 3 day silence had already been over for 12+ hours. why would i whine about a silence AFTER i have served. that would be retarded (instert aussie accent)

i guess i could sort of rant about how some people talk right out of their ass for about a hundred posts in a row and no mod seems to care about that but f that, too much work.

this thread is a twld trashtalk thread. expect more of them
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Eric Clapton
                        2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                        2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                        2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

I agree kthx, but I also think that particular forum is useless 99% of the time, and seems to have always been more aggravating than entertaining even for all parties as I've looked back through it. I could be way off base with that but that's how I feel right now anyway. >.>

I actually didn't want to remove Mattey's posts because I found his youtube rants to be funny for whatever reason, but hey, they're still on the Internet somewhere.

Excellent, well the TWLD trash talk should continue then after a minor scenic detour -- I had to say something though, couldn't stop myself, the bait you left out was too tempting, Jones.
                          Fuck it.

Comment

you're trolling the wrong mod, diakka is the way to go
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

stop closing threads.

also please bring back the german nipple girl thread. i cannot stress this enough.
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X