jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

kinda like this:

only not quite so pink
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

...heyyyyy jealousy

Comment

Make your own thread to talk about how much all of you suck.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

the playoffs are going to be fun.. no offense, luv you downfall, and i dont know riske, but dwop is the better shark.. the dude is drunk half of the time from frat shit during the weekdays, but he will take sundays seriously.. heist will make a lot of noise because of their sharks.. dwop and cig/vati combo is very dangerous and will wreck shop during the season.. heist=penetrate=dice.. either or can win, whether they like it or not.. pretty open season.. if dice wins i think the whole zone should quit and start trying to master extreme games, seriously.
            Mythril> shayde why you gayer than aids now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
              so the moral of the story is that dice is full of faggots

and a billion pub bux says someone from dice won't be able to help themselves and will have to respond with an egocentric comment remarking how i haven't won anything or i'm a virgin because my cock isn't ample enough to please a woman

which will only further prove my point

get at me!
              you know, i've seen you around, but i still fail to know who you are, forum says you've been here since 2002, you have almost 10k posts (which obviously means you spend a significant amount of time on these forums) (i dont even want to know your ingame usage) i'm obviously going to point out if you've played this game for almost a decade now, and you haven't won anything, why are you still playing? clearly you fail at trolling, clearly you fail at whatever ship you play since you obviously aren't even part of the 3rd string for heist, and clearly from what i've seen on these forums you're a dice hating faggot, why you mad bro? because mega rejected you when you begged a while back? is it that you have some type of perm-tampon stuck up your ass?
              last time i remember, you're allowed to be as cocky as you want when you talk shit and you prove it, you have been probably talking shit since 2002 and what have you accomplished besides a 10k forum post mile mark?
              how does it feel that i have more titles than characters in your name? and i've been playing this game in half of the time you have?
              you suck bro, stick to failing at forum trolling, that's prolly the only half-decent thing you have associated with this game, cause i can get my sister to play for 2 months and have her start for dice while you're still riding the bench for heist.
              peace faggot

get at me!

p.s - you probably do have a small dick
              you probably are a faggot irl
              and you probably have a body that isnt proportionate to your height

peace 1 love - ^^dice^^

p.p.s - you're right, i am going to post something egotistical because that's what winners do - cry me a river faggot, you mad bro?

- reigning lb champion x3 finals mvp ^^dice^^

and here i can type out your ending sig for you since you probably will write me an essay
              - reigning top 5 most posts in forums bcz i have no social life titleless faggot who wont win anything besides top 1 smallest dicks in tw

why you mad doe?
              Last edited by Efhat; 02-26-2012, 07:40 AM.
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

OHMAGOD YOU HAVE A MEDAL, TWLB NO LESS

I bet girls throw themselves at you, oh how I wish I had one of those shiny virtual medals
                (Children)>hunted for life
                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

told ya so
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

http://videosift.com/video/The-Small...bsolutely-NSFW
                    (Children)>hunted for life
                    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

loool efhat reinforcing the fact that dice players are unemployed virgins irl

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                        loool efhat reinforcing the fact that dice players are unemployed virgins irl
                        You deliver pizza for a living.........
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                        1:waven> is if im going to prison
                        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

nope i work at Logan Oil Tools now son started at 39k a year u ok

Comment

i might go back to delivering pizzas again once though; was a fun job, had to deliver the "special sauce" a lot"

got more pussy on deliveries than u got period

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              told ya so
                              didnt expect you to reply either cuz yu know everything i said was true
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

crip your post was terrible man sry it just was really really bad i'm talking LF status

Comment

Working...
                                X