TWLJ Hot or Not Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Hot or Not Week 4

Wsup. I didn't see anyone doing hot or not for TWLJ so I decided I'll do it. Also, I didn't want to read any more sentences from you morons that already butcher the English language as it is. It kills more of my brain cells to read your attempts at coherent thoughts than my binge drinking does on weekends in an attempt to forget the fact that I'm in law school.

Anyways, TWLJ this week was extremely boring. All but one of the games were lopsided blowouts so I've added more trolling than I plan on doing since there isn't much substantively I can write.

Game of the Week, Lego vs. Heist

Lego 46, Heist 50

Although on paper Real vs. Fierce seemed to be the game of the week, it turned out to be anything but. Instead, Lego Vs. Heist ended up being the most riveting or rather as Ease put it, the first decent TWLJ game of the season.

Lego: dreamwin, Mikkiz, Zizzo, Morph, and Rendered
    Heist: apricot, lz, kess, skatarius, torcher

To be honest I picked up watching this game at the conclusion of the rape that went on in Fierce vs. Real. Right around when both teams had 30 kills, the score was pretty even. Heist was spamming the control button (wrongly) assuming that it would give them a positional advantage over Lego, but of course fearless dreamwin was mindlessly shifting around the map trying to get Lego the lead. Morph and Mikkiz were 2-8 or something to that effect at this point in the game, so it seemed like Heist had the win. But of course aprix had his back arrow taped down and Lego with the help of Zizzo kept picking them off. At around 42-41ish Mhz had a clutch 2fer (albeit a fking prayer) that really shifted momentum in Heist's favor. Though Lego had a glimmer of hope by way of an absolutely mindless tk by aprix, Lego just couldn't get it done as Mikkiz had an overall poor performance. Morph had a clutch 3fer to make his rec somewhat respectable but Heist pulled this one out without the aid of B.Rabbit's incessant eats.

HOT: kess aka Don Quixote had an overall strong performance and MVP'd with 14-9
    NOT: Mikkiz with his 3-10. Lego really needed you to step it up.

On a side note, its not surprising skatarius was subbed out at 1-4. The way the guy shifts around the map you would figure his IQ rivals that of a 3 week old baby; the difference being that a baby has more learning potential than this retard. Also is torcher loki23?

Juans vs. Penetrate

Juans 50, Penetrate 28

Penetrate: AcidBomber, Creature, Trasher, veloce, Wax
    Juans: Alef Juan, healt, Senbonzakura, John Juan, Shadowmere

I would have much rather listened to Mattey's monotonous TWLB commentary than to have watched this LJ. Penetrate didn't really have a chance the way they started the game. Wax went out real quick with a 5-10. Ricko subbed out veloce at 1-6 and proceeded to make their combined scores 1-10. There wasn't much that Creature could have done even if he had been playing well as healt, for the first time in his life, went positive with 14-4. Golden Aim (Alef Juan) even managed to get 14 strays to hit as well. All in all penetrate was out matched. Roiwerk was busy chubby chasing in his capris to show up yet again (refer to his gallery pics). Congrats on your first win in TWLJ Juans.

HOT: Healt 14-4, positive for the first time in his life.
    NOT: Creature 6-10 against Juans?! You ok bro?

Real vs. Fierce

Real 50, Fierce 33

Real: 24, amnesti, Rule, Reaver, via
    Fierce: havok, Eelam, Children, Apok, Marge

What a disappointment. Rough was too busy sitting in spec trying to figure out whether or not radiation is an element when his team clearly needed him in. From the beginning Real just seemed to team much better than Fierce as Fierce was fragmented throughout the map with help seldom available. An aside must be made here as when I say Real was teaming, I am excluding Rule as all he does is tape down his back arrow and prays one of his bombs hits something. At any rate, Children aka #1 in stats in TWLJ to date, was on the receiving end of some very bad deaths. At 3-7 this is the most scared I've seen Children play as I am accustomed to seeing him fearlessly thrusting around the JD map. Fierce really couldn't afford this type of play from the #Yolo president as Marge's floating and havok's bad aim didn't help their cause. Apok also choked from 8-4 to 8-10 as 24's headbands proved to be too much to handle. Reaver and 24 carried amnesti's lag-riddled letdown. Via, despite a 6-9, teamed and lured very efficiently for his team. This was clearly not the Fierce squad that beat Thunder last week, as evidenced by Rule going positive.

HOT: 24 with a typical headband performance of 16-6
    NOT: Children's 6-10 really hurt Fierce as Fierce really thrives when Child can freely rush

Potenza v. Dice

Dice 50, Potenza 34

Potenza: Lag Killer, forces, Spyre, Supreme Authority, Versa
    Dice: EvilDeed, Jamal, megaman89, Stayon, Tiny

I really didn't watch this game at any depth as we all knew what the outcome would be at the beginning of the week. All in all Potenza was outmatched by the defending TWLJ champs (sigh...). Megaman was subbed out after he somehow connected 11 of his typical warbird shots to let some basers get a shot at some easy LJ playing time. Tiny even went positive in his never ending quest to "dismantle" the competition.

HOT: Stayon 13-6 and an MVP.
    NOT: Versa with a nervous 3-10.
    Kudos to forces with a noteworthy 11-10.

hit v. Thunder

hit 28, Thunder 50

hit: Paradise, Heisman, Abducted, Sulfur, Chance
    Thunder: Ease, Fludd, Flared, Tsunami, Zidane

The last LJ game of the day was, in accordance with the others, a complete bore. It was a welcomed bore as Thunder needed a pick me up after two disappointing losses to Dice and Fierce the weeks before. Hit never really had a chance, and this game saw me getting some playing time, allowing Infrared and Struck to take notes on how to really jav. Riverside said it best when he asked whether or not Heisman actually plays a ship in this zone, noting that Heisman is horrible at ships 1-8. Paradise at one point decided to sit outside the base and lob bombs netting him a 7 kill streak but alas it was to no avail.

HOT: Flared with a 13-2 headband performance
    NOT: Flared with a blatant troll tk on zidane early in the game. As well as Heisman with a pathetic 2-10. Lasenza would have done better
    VIP: Struck

Suk my Pnus.

-Tsunami

worst write up ever. bring back cres plz.
    Superman don't need no seat belt.

-Muhammad Ali

TWDT-D, TWDT-J, TWDT-B Champion 2011. Yes am this gud.

Mafia XLIV: Bound By Honor - Champion (Inmate)

Comment

nah its ok i only do LD HoN LOL so im glad tsu did this
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

tl;dr
        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
        beam> stfu tsunami
        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

shoutouts to myself

Comment

Great write up, Very informative and funny :b

Comment

aaaaanyways...
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Tsu you really should give NOT to Acidbomber for TKing me at the entrance of map while we were both going in since he claimed he was tryign to "stray" someone (nobody on the entire right side of the map).

Then following it up with catching a slow mo bomb 2fer off the bounce

Comment

Good read. I'm happy someone finally does HoN for LJ aswell. Keep it up tsu !
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

wft who am this "tusnmia" person
                    LUE 402 >>> j00
                    Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Despite tsunami callin me out on forums, TY for finally someone writing a TWLJ HoN. Not bad tsu! It's a lot better for someone who gets to spectate so much to write a good HoN.
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
                        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

tsunami slaves over writing a HoN article and what does he get in return? staff doesnt allow him to fully play the cash event......guy would of won

RIOT
                          RIOT
                          RIOT

ps congrats inf <3
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami View Post
                            HOT: 24 with a typical headband performance of 16-6
                            Woot. Headband Performace.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              tsunami slaves over writing a HoN
                              A black pun, money.

Comment

Working...
                              X