No announcement yet.

A-S vs Drastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They agreed to the time. They had 1 person in twlj @ 3. How is it not a forfeit? you choose Dueling. Deal with it.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I like the way you think... but brook has qualms about being "evil"
      Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
      Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
      Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Erat: I didn't bother sending a report to Crome (although he told me too) because none of us really care. I just wanted to point out how shitily this was taken care of.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

So What

Geeee whiz kids .. I didnt make the rules ya i wasnt there big deal, it got postponed so what. At least u guys had the balls 2 to say ok. But then to turn around and gripe, about it after the fact. gimme a break! Hmmm Maybe becuz u lost. Soundz like another cripple squad. Hmm ooo i wounder if dele was playing that game. hmm.

Comment

P.s

Making enemies sure is ez in this game ... For cryn out loud.

Lol

Witty

Comment

.?squad Witness

Why defend a squad you'r gonna bail on?

-nt-

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                .?squad Witness

Why defend a squad you'r gonna bail on?

-nt-
                Are you suggesting that people should only be arguing on behalf of squad allegiance rather than on personal belief?

Comment

i dunno, to me it seems pretty stupid. Why did we accept the match at another time instead of taking a forfeit victory, it's our fault.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King

Are you suggesting that people should only be arguing on behalf of squad allegiance rather than on personal belief?
                    i'm suggestign if he's going to join -Kaos- he should leave Drastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                      i dunno, to me it seems pretty stupid. Why did we accept the match at another time instead of taking a forfeit victory, it's our fault.
                      I bet this is Erathia's fault.

Comment

Well, as long as his squad is okay with him leaving after TWL then it's not really your business. Actually, even if they don't have an understanding about that, it's still not really any of your business, though I admit it would be fun to jibe him about it.

Comment

all i can say is that were are a-s. we go into every javs match expecting to lose. we know we have only like 3 guys who can jav. the rest of us get thrown in kicking and screaming about how we shouildnt be in this match, or if we are clever find a way out. i do understand Kookie argueing the principle behind this but this match is inconsequnetial to us and our jav rec. let them have the win they, probably care about it.

sidenote: you really need to get a new coordinator. you should never have 2 matches in the same hour. its like eating lunch and dinner at the same time. you just cant do it unless you are fat. and by fat i mean big. and by big i mean you have more than 10 people in your squad.
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                            we go into every javs match expecting to lose. we know we have only like 3 guys who can jav. the rest of us get thrown in kicking and screaming about how we shouildnt be in this match, or if we are clever find a way out.
                            go 0-10!
                            go 2-10 and we'll still let you play
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Cripples vs Anti-Scrub

50 - 17

A-S

2-10
                              3-10
                              3-10
                              2-10
                              8-10

Guess who the 8-10 was.

Comment

yay low scoring! everyone should try it!
                                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                                X