Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduling

Why, season after season, do big 3 league squads get preferential treatment on scheduling? Squads like pene show the same 5 nerds on a weekly basis, whereas a squad like us that tries to balance real lives with playing a game in our free time has a lot harder time showing 5. Honestly...I request 5 a squad requests 3 and the 'compromise' is 3:30?

I'm already assuming the reason for this is that they have a game at 4. Not my squad's fault. Theres a reason other than 'I feel like playing at 5 pm' that I suggested that match time. I'm going to show up regardless but my squad won't. Move it to 4:30. I didnt tell them to play 3 leagues stop fucking us over
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

stfu faggot. sound like a bitch ass pussy

Comment

??? you dont have people forgoing the 4:30 pm slot with 2 games to fuck you when the 3:30 slot already has 3 games scheduled.

Comment

ok who is trying to cheat i cant make teh 3:30 time not fair
        sigpic

Comment

I just think its pretty dumb that if the times requested is 5 and 3, it should be split at 4, granted they have another game at 4. Its dumb, you shouldn't let us negotiate times and then take it out of our hands. TWL ops should just make a schedule with timings that way you get rid of stupid shit like this. 3 League Squads will always get an edge in timing unless the system is changed. It's just retarded
          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

The whole thought process I can tell never even included us. "well pene has a game at 4:00 so I cant put it there" "well they have another game at 2:00 so lets put it in the middle for them" No thought to the small squad getting screwed yet again, Nethila Jr.

Comment

They took errr timeslot
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

This should be used as new TW banner on certain sites, used to draw new players into the game. Perhaps Downfall can provide the links to those sites for us?
                        eph

Comment

Gotta disagree with you here izor. The 3 league squads should get more consideration for time slots because, no matter how much you like to think only quicksand members have real lives, these people have shit to do too. It wouldn't be fair to make 3 leaguers stay on all ss all day just because a team that plays one league wants their game later. Easy fix, learn to play different kinds of spaceships too.
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                          4:Geio> DEEZ?
                          4:Geio> LOLOL
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                          4:spirit> LOL
                          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Anyways, I think you might like sharking Izor. See you in LB!
                            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                            3 league vet

Comment

Off topic: I think eph is onto something, memes are starting to get pretty big and they might help us attract attention, who knows.
                              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X